Question about flood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Question about flood
(12-04-2015 10:17 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:00 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Can you believe that a sperm and an egg, through cell division, grow larger over time, changing a little bit at a time, can eventually grow to be an adult human being ?

Once you start talking about cells, you've already bypassed the whole abiogenesis issue that science hasn't helped you with yet. So you bypassed the whole life from nonlife thing, and jumped right to prexisting life and how it changes over time Laugh out load

No wonder it was that convenient, huh? I mean, once you jump from the abiogenesis thing, everything becomes sooo easy to explain, right Laugh out load

Have you still not gotten through your wall of denial that the beginning of life is not part of evolutionary theory?

Quote:
(12-04-2015 10:00 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  It doesn't spontaneously happen. It happens slowly through millions of small changes over time.

Yeah, because anything can happen in a million years, right?

No, you twat, it happens in less than a human lifetime. What he said was:
(12-04-2015 10:00 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Can you believe that a sperm and an egg, through cell division, grow larger over time, changing a little bit at a time, can eventually grow to be an adult human being ?

It doesn't spontaneously happen. It happens slowly through millions of small changes over time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Warning, Please do not read this unless you are WOTW. I am really angry right now and retards make me type things I don't actually mean.

(12-04-2015 08:37 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Truth? If it is the truth, why is it so easilyyyy debunked???

Its NEVER been debunked. Ever, not one single portion of Evolution has ever been debunked by a creationist before. You are just proving what I just said to you. By rejecting the science and inserting your beliefs.

Quote:I want to believe what is true...evolution is not true, therefore, I don't want to believe it.

Only retards think that saying the exact same thing the other side says except changing one word to make it sound like their opponents argument think this works. Its called a starwman argument. The difference between my side and yours is that my side is a proven fact. Backed by a century of scientific advancment, research, evidence, observations, tests, repeating those tests and than having not just their peers, but anyone else review over it and confirm it, Its almost like you have no fucking clue what the scientific method is or why its reliable. Oh wait! Your a Retard...I mean a Christian, of course you don't know.

Quote:Huh
Very simple. If you actually gave a shit about the truth and knew what the truth actually was, you would not believe in this ancient bronze age fairy tale bull shit. Simple no?

Quote:Fairy tales? You believe that inanimate matter came to life and began to talk, eat, think, and have sex...and you also believe that reptiles evolved into birds, and you call my belief a fairy tale? Your belief is worse than anything Alice in Wonderland has in its narrative.

[/quote]
Warning: I apologize to my fellow forum members, except COTW for what I am about to say, but I am angry and a massive ad hominem is the only way I in my own opinion he is going to listen to this next part. I am about to say some very RACIST, biogoted and very not nice things out of sheer anger that I don't actually mean, but right now because of how my anger is making me feel. I just cannot control this next part.

OK! first of all retard. YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER PENIS LOVING HORSE FUCKING JEW!!!!!

I am sorry for that, Please forgive my rudeness as there is a chip that was put into my brain as a child that heats up when retard flux waves are emited around me and its burning a hole in my skull making me irritable.

Atoms are NON LIVING THINGS! That comment about Inanimate matter and the rest following it just shows that you have no fucking clue what evolution is or even taken a simple biology class in your entire life. Remember when I said you have no interest in knowing what the truth is? Well, you just once again demonstrated it perfectly! That not only do you not care! You won't even make the attempt to understand the science or what the claims made by scientists actually are!

The fact you don't even know what Atoms are just proves we are wasting our time with your faggot nigger penis loving horse fucking child rapist jew ass!

DAMN YOU PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR RETARDATION!! GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

(12-04-2015 05:32 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If the bible and Genesis told you that 2+2 = 5, you would never..NEVER question that!

Quote:Yes I would.

Liar! If you would question that, you would question Genesis. Which you don't, so you just lied.

Quote:No, I wouldn't. If all that happened, I would be an evolutionist, just like you. But since that hasn't happened yet, I will just deal with that hypothetical once it does Laugh out load

You DO realize that evolution is something that happens over a massivly long scale right? Go to the smithonian museum and look at the fossil record in front of your eyes. We have almost complete full fossils of all of our previous evolutionary stages.
Dogs are a perfect example of evolution.

Quote:This isn't just about the Bible, bro. This is about common sense. I would not believe in naturalism even if Christianity wasn't true. I would be a deist at the very least.

This IS about the bible dumb ass. Don't you dare try to fucking pawn this off as common sense retard fag jew!

Genesis is 100% the reason you believe in creationism, because if it never existed PERIOD....you would not be a MOTHER FUCKING CREATIONIST YOU STUPID PRICK!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN! You must think I am really fucking stupid....ok..ok I have calmed down a little more. What else you got for me?

Quote:Nonsense. Even if evolution was true (which I don't for one second believe it is)
Because of the bible.

Quote:I would still believe in God, because according to the sense that is common to me.

Because Christianity is what you were born and bred into and have never had the available resources to examine with a critical thinking mind when you were young. So you have been indoctrinated and brain washed into believing it. If you were born in the middle east, you would be telling us how Allah created the world or if you were born in Japan, there might be a small chance you would be telling us all about Amaterasu. If the bible is true, why is all religion geographical and all gods look like the people there despite none of the other religions could ever possibly have a connection to yours and they even have hundreds or thousands of gods?

oh wait thats right! Because its all imaginary!

Quote:I just can't believe that life can come from nonlife,
YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU STUPID FUCK! ATOMS ARE NON LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:intelligence can come from nonintelligence, and consciousness can come from unconsciousness. Can't do it. Won't do it. I would still believe that there is some God out there.

WRONG MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Intelligence came from Non life that cobbled itself together and slowly over billions of years eventually would create all that crap through natural selection and copy errors!

Quote:A hundred million years ago, I could have asked nature to turn a reptile into a bird, and it did Laugh out load

over the course of that time. Small changes over a long period of time, all stacking up one after another eventually leading to something different than it originally was before. The very instant enough changes happen to where it can no longer breed with what it was before, its a completely different species, than more changes happen and you have a different KIND.

Quote:Because you want it to be true!

No, because YOU don't want to listen to any of it and only care about what you want to be true, rather than what is actually true.

Quote:You seem angry, bro. Just accept Jesus as Lord and Savior...you can still believe in evolution and accept Christ. But if you can honestly convince yourself that we, human beings, are here based on a blind, and mindless process with no goal or agenda...if you can convince yourself of that, then obviously, Christianity (or religion) isn't for you.

Belief is not a choice you fucking Jew retard uncle fucker!

Again I apologize, I am really upset right now and I cannot really control this at the moment. I am just really fucking pissed off and creatards insite a rather furious fervor anger thing inside of me that it makes me wanna punch kittens.

Quote:But you don't need me to tell you that, do you?

and you don't need me to tell you that I fucking hate you.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
12-04-2015, 10:32 PM
(12-04-2015 10:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your incredulity and lack of understanding of science do not constitute an argument.

You have no reasons because you refuse to understand science. And your 'contrary reasons' are not evidence - just wishful thinking.

Three sentences, and NOT counting.

Since you won't actually respond to the substance, how about you go fuck yourself, m'kay? Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-04-2015, 10:46 PM
(12-04-2015 09:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 08:54 PM)Russ Wrote:  Why is it so hard to grasp that a mindless process can create something? Mindless processes are occurring all the time and changing things, why can't those changes add up to create increasingly complex organisms?

Because CotW lives in a world filled with magic snow making faeries, because that water vapor isn't just going to freeze and fall without an intelligent guiding force. One has to wonder what Boston did to piss off all of the magical weather controlling faeries and get buried under snow. Consider

Water vapour, EK. Water vapour.

Other than that, 100% agreement.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
12-04-2015, 10:53 PM
(12-04-2015 10:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm sorry, you must be under the mistaken impression that we give a shit whether or not you find it funny.

Now that is hilarious. Weeping

What about me??!!!! What about my opinion??!!!!

That is fake botheration, btw.

Congratulation! You suck at sarcasm too! Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-04-2015, 10:56 PM
(12-04-2015 10:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 09:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because CotW lives in a world filled with magic snow making faeries, because that water vapor isn't just going to freeze and fall without an intelligent guiding force. One has to wonder what Boston did to piss off all of the magical weather controlling faeries and get buried under snow. Consider

Water vapour, EK. Water vapour.

Right, next thing I know you'll be telling me color is spelled colour...

[Image: FooFighters-TheColourAndTheShape.jpg]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Colour_and_the_Shape

FUCK YOU DAVID GROHL! Angry

12-04-2015, 10:58 PM
(12-04-2015 10:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Warning, Please do not read this unless you are WOTW. I am really angry right now and retards make me type things I don't actually mean.

(12-04-2015 08:37 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Truth? If it is the truth, why is it so easilyyyy debunked???

Its NEVER been debunked. Ever, not one single portion of Evolution has ever been debunked by a creationist before. You are just proving what I just said to you. By rejecting the science and inserting your beliefs.

Quote:I want to believe what is true...evolution is not true, therefore, I don't want to believe it.

Only retards think that saying the exact same thing the other side says except changing one word to make it sound like their opponents argument think this works. Its called a starwman argument. The difference between my side and yours is that my side is a proven fact. Backed by a century of scientific advancment, research, evidence, observations, tests, repeating those tests and than having not just their peers, but anyone else review over it and confirm it, Its almost like you have no fucking clue what the scientific method is or why its reliable. Oh wait! Your a Retard...I mean a Christian, of course you don't know.

Quote:Huh
Very simple. If you actually gave a shit about the truth and knew what the truth actually was, you would not believe in this ancient bronze age fairy tale bull shit. Simple no?

Quote:Fairy tales? You believe that inanimate matter came to life and began to talk, eat, think, and have sex...and you also believe that reptiles evolved into birds, and you call my belief a fairy tale? Your belief is worse than anything Alice in Wonderland has in its narrative.

Warning: I apologize to my fellow forum members, except COTW for what I am about to say, but I am angry and a massive ad hominem is the only way I in my own opinion he is going to listen to this next part. I am about to say some very RACIST, biogoted and very not nice things out of sheer anger that I don't actually mean, but right now because of how my anger is making me feel. I just cannot control this next part.

OK! first of all retard. YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER PENIS LOVING HORSE FUCKING JEW!!!!!

I am sorry for that, Please forgive my rudeness as there is a chip that was put into my brain as a child that heats up when retard flux waves are emited around me and its burning a hole in my skull making me irritable.

Atoms are NON LIVING THINGS! That comment about Inanimate matter and the rest following it just shows that you have no fucking clue what evolution is or even taken a simple biology class in your entire life. Remember when I said you have no interest in knowing what the truth is? Well, you just once again demonstrated it perfectly! That not only do you not care! You won't even make the attempt to understand the science or what the claims made by scientists actually are!

The fact you don't even know what Atoms are just proves we are wasting our time with your faggot nigger penis loving horse fucking child rapist jew ass!

DAMN YOU PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR RETARDATION!! GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

(12-04-2015 05:32 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If the bible and Genesis told you that 2+2 = 5, you would never..NEVER question that!

Quote:Yes I would.

Liar! If you would question that, you would question Genesis. Which you don't, so you just lied.

Quote:No, I wouldn't. If all that happened, I would be an evolutionist, just like you. But since that hasn't happened yet, I will just deal with that hypothetical once it does Laugh out load

You DO realize that evolution is something that happens over a massivly long scale right? Go to the smithonian museum and look at the fossil record in front of your eyes. We have almost complete full fossils of all of our previous evolutionary stages.
Dogs are a perfect example of evolution.

Quote:This isn't just about the Bible, bro. This is about common sense. I would not believe in naturalism even if Christianity wasn't true. I would be a deist at the very least.

This IS about the bible dumb ass. Don't you dare try to fucking pawn this off as common sense retard fag jew!

Genesis is 100% the reason you believe in creationism, because if it never existed PERIOD....you would not be a MOTHER FUCKING CREATIONIST YOU STUPID PRICK!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN! You must think I am really fucking stupid....ok..ok I have calmed down a little more. What else you got for me?

Quote:Nonsense. Even if evolution was true (which I don't for one second believe it is)
Because of the bible.

Quote:I would still believe in God, because according to the sense that is common to me.

Because Christianity is what you were born and bred into and have never had the available resources to examine with a critical thinking mind when you were young. So you have been indoctrinated and brain washed into believing it. If you were born in the middle east, you would be telling us how Allah created the world or if you were born in Japan, there might be a small chance you would be telling us all about Amaterasu. If the bible is true, why is all religion geographical and all gods look like the people there despite none of the other religions could ever possibly have a connection to yours and they even have hundreds or thousands of gods?

oh wait thats right! Because its all imaginary!

Quote:I just can't believe that life can come from nonlife,
YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU STUPID FUCK! ATOMS ARE NON LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:intelligence can come from nonintelligence, and consciousness can come from unconsciousness. Can't do it. Won't do it. I would still believe that there is some God out there.

WRONG MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Intelligence came from Non life that cobbled itself together and slowly over billions of years eventually would create all that crap through natural selection and copy errors!

Quote:A hundred million years ago, I could have asked nature to turn a reptile into a bird, and it did Laugh out load

over the course of that time. Small changes over a long period of time, all stacking up one after another eventually leading to something different than it originally was before. The very instant enough changes happen to where it can no longer breed with what it was before, its a completely different species, than more changes happen and you have a different KIND.

Quote:Because you want it to be true!

No, because YOU don't want to listen to any of it and only care about what you want to be true, rather than what is actually true.

Quote:You seem angry, bro. Just accept Jesus as Lord and Savior...you can still believe in evolution and accept Christ. But if you can honestly convince yourself that we, human beings, are here based on a blind, and mindless process with no goal or agenda...if you can convince yourself of that, then obviously, Christianity (or religion) isn't for you.

Belief is not a choice you fucking Jew retard uncle fucker!

Again I apologize, I am really upset right now and I cannot really control this at the moment. I am just really fucking pissed off and creatards insite a rather furious fervor anger thing inside of me that it makes me wanna punch kittens.

Quote:But you don't need me to tell you that, do you?

and you don't need me to tell you that I fucking hate you.

[Image: 15108135.jpg]

Never underestimate catharsis. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-04-2015, 11:01 PM
(12-04-2015 10:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Water vapour, EK. Water vapour.

Right, next thing I know you'll be telling me color is spelled colour...

Hey, it's not my fault. There's a right way and a wrong way to spell things.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
12-04-2015, 11:04 PM
(12-04-2015 11:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, next thing I know you'll be telling me color is spelled colour...

Hey, it's not my fault. There's a right way and a wrong way to spell things.

No, there is a efficient way and a not-so-efficient way. Or a lazy and a pompous way. Or an American and a British way.

Also, it's aluminum not aluminium. Dodgy

12-04-2015, 11:08 PM
(12-04-2015 11:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 11:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Hey, it's not my fault. There's a right way and a wrong way to spell things.

No, there is a efficient way and a not-so-efficient way. Or a lazy and a pompous way. Or an American and a British way.

Also, it's aluminum not aluminium. Dodgy

Surely you mean an efficient way?

In any case, -um tracks closer to authentic classical terms than -ium, which is more common in latter-day classicisms than actual surviving terminology. So there's that.