Question about flood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Question about flood
(12-04-2015 11:04 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, there is a efficient way and a not-so-efficient way. Or a lazy and a pompous way. Or an American and a British way.

Also, it's aluminum not aluminium. Dodgy
When I first heard someone call it aluminium, I was really confused as the why they didn't know how to say aluminum. Those silly Brits.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post
12-04-2015, 11:24 PM
(12-04-2015 10:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Warning, Please do not read this unless you are WOTW. I am really angry right now and retards make me type things I don't actually mean.

Its NEVER been debunked. Ever, not one single portion of Evolution has ever been debunked by a creationist before. You are just proving what I just said to you. By rejecting the science and inserting your beliefs.

Only retards think that saying the exact same thing the other side says except changing one word to make it sound like their opponents argument think this works. Its called a starwman argument. The difference between my side and yours is that my side is a proven fact. Backed by a century of scientific advancment, research, evidence, observations, tests, repeating those tests and than having not just their peers, but anyone else review over it and confirm it, Its almost like you have no fucking clue what the scientific method is or why its reliable. Oh wait! Your a Retard...I mean a Christian, of course you don't know.

Very simple. If you actually gave a shit about the truth and knew what the truth actually was, you would not believe in this ancient bronze age fairy tale bull shit. Simple no?

Warning: I apologize to my fellow forum members, except COTW for what I am about to say, but I am angry and a massive ad hominem is the only way I in my own opinion he is going to listen to this next part. I am about to say some very RACIST, biogoted and very not nice things out of sheer anger that I don't actually mean, but right now because of how my anger is making me feel. I just cannot control this next part.

OK! first of all retard. YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER PENIS LOVING HORSE FUCKING JEW!!!!!

I am sorry for that, Please forgive my rudeness as there is a chip that was put into my brain as a child that heats up when retard flux waves are emited around me and its burning a hole in my skull making me irritable.

Atoms are NON LIVING THINGS! That comment about Inanimate matter and the rest following it just shows that you have no fucking clue what evolution is or even taken a simple biology class in your entire life. Remember when I said you have no interest in knowing what the truth is? Well, you just once again demonstrated it perfectly! That not only do you not care! You won't even make the attempt to understand the science or what the claims made by scientists actually are!

The fact you don't even know what Atoms are just proves we are wasting our time with your faggot nigger penis loving horse fucking child rapist jew ass!

DAMN YOU PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR RETARDATION!! GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Liar! If you would question that, you would question Genesis. Which you don't, so you just lied.

You DO realize that evolution is something that happens over a massivly long scale right? Go to the smithonian museum and look at the fossil record in front of your eyes. We have almost complete full fossils of all of our previous evolutionary stages.
Dogs are a perfect example of evolution.

This IS about the bible dumb ass. Don't you dare try to fucking pawn this off as common sense retard fag jew!

Genesis is 100% the reason you believe in creationism, because if it never existed PERIOD....you would not be a MOTHER FUCKING CREATIONIST YOU STUPID PRICK!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN! You must think I am really fucking stupid....ok..ok I have calmed down a little more. What else you got for me?

Because of the bible.

Because Christianity is what you were born and bred into and have never had the available resources to examine with a critical thinking mind when you were young. So you have been indoctrinated and brain washed into believing it. If you were born in the middle east, you would be telling us how Allah created the world or if you were born in Japan, there might be a small chance you would be telling us all about Amaterasu. If the bible is true, why is all religion geographical and all gods look like the people there despite none of the other religions could ever possibly have a connection to yours and they even have hundreds or thousands of gods?

oh wait thats right! Because its all imaginary!

YOUR MADE OF ATOMS YOU STUPID FUCK! ATOMS ARE NON LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG MOTHER FUCKER!!!! Intelligence came from Non life that cobbled itself together and slowly over billions of years eventually would create all that crap through natural selection and copy errors!

over the course of that time. Small changes over a long period of time, all stacking up one after another eventually leading to something different than it originally was before. The very instant enough changes happen to where it can no longer breed with what it was before, its a completely different species, than more changes happen and you have a different KIND.

No, because YOU don't want to listen to any of it and only care about what you want to be true, rather than what is actually true.

Belief is not a choice you fucking Jew retard uncle fucker!

Again I apologize, I am really upset right now and I cannot really control this at the moment. I am just really fucking pissed off and creatards insite a rather furious fervor anger thing inside of me that it makes me wanna punch kittens.

and you don't need me to tell you that I fucking hate you.

[Image: 15108135.jpg]

Never underestimate catharsis. Tongue

Again I would like to re-illiterate my message that the hate speech portions of those I don't actually mean. When I get angry I type offensive crap that I don't want to take the time to think about not saying or take the energy required to change it later.

There is only three things that send me off the edge.

1. Idiocy - Even if its mine, I expect people to point out I am a retard when or if I am being one and tell my why I am one.

2. Violence - I despise it all. Especially when people like cops get away with brutality.

3. people telling me I am wrong. - Admittedly I can handle this one and is the only one of the three I can concede to if I can be convinced I am wrong.

Otherwise I know everything in the entire universe and am infallible.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-04-2015, 12:05 AM
(12-04-2015 09:54 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 09:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  After all, CoTW can type...

Ahhh yes, everyone wants to be a damn comedian on here. Too many comedians, not enough jokes.

Damn those comedians Rolleyes Making wankers like your good self look like idiots since BC.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-04-2015, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 12:11 AM by morondog.)
(12-04-2015 11:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Again I would like to re-illiterate my message that the hate speech portions of those I don't actually mean. When I get angry I type offensive crap that I don't want to take the time to think about not saying or take the energy required to change it later.

... Well... it doesn't excuse it old bean. You can apologize for it - if you feel the need to - and try to do better, or you can own it and say "yes, that's my real opinion, that's who I am", but "I didn't really mean it" is... *fucken* weak sauce.

I don't really mean that.

ETA: Of course, is my opinion, & I'm kinda... one of those irritating PC guys... sometimes... except when I'm hypocritical... All of us can be assholes sometimes. I've said racist things before, trying to be funny, and it's gone down like a lead balloon... I've been hateful plenty, so ja... not judging ya Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-04-2015, 07:24 AM
(12-04-2015 09:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 08:54 PM)Russ Wrote:  Why is it so hard to grasp that a mindless process can create something? Mindless processes are occurring all the time and changing things, why can't those changes add up to create increasingly complex organisms?

Because CotW lives in a world filled with magic snow making faeries, because that water vapor isn't just going to freeze and fall without an intelligent guiding force. One has to wonder what Boston did to piss off all of the magical weather controlling faeries and get buried under snow. Consider

I'm pretty sure it was my fault.
I didn't so much piss them off as thumb my nose at them by not fixing my snowblower in October. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user