Question about the Holy Spirit...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Question about the Holy Spirit...
(16-08-2015 03:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 02:50 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  To any of you, such as Mark Fulton and others who still love studying the bible even though they don't believe.....
I was wondering why the disciples would need some kind of Paraclete to lead them if Jesus was supposed to return in their lifetimes? (According to John)
So they could have personal revelations before Jesus returns.
Spirit was teaching them new things(things Jesus didn't tell them while He was with them). Spirit was giving them warnings. Spirit was comforting them.
Spirit was testifying about the truth to them.
All people who belong to true Church of Jesus Christ have this personal relationships with the Spirit/Holy Ghost. It calls "gift of the Holy Ghost"

By the power of the Holy Ghost I know what God wants me to do today and tomorrow and every day until I have to leave this world.
The Holy Ghost told Jesus's disciples what God wanted them to do every day.

Please demonstrate that this was the spirit of the biblical god and not Zeus trying to manipulate them. It is also possible that this was the body thetans so you need share your method of differentiating between them so we get the true answer. Otherwise, you are just making shit up.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
16-08-2015, 08:35 PM
(16-08-2015 08:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 03:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  So they could have personal revelations before Jesus returns.
Spirit was teaching them new things(things Jesus didn't tell them while He was with them). Spirit was giving them warnings. Spirit was comforting them.
All people who belong to true Church of Jesus Christ have this personal relationships with the Spirit/Holy Ghost. It calls "gift of the Holy Ghost"

By the power of the Holy Ghost I know what God wants me to do today and tomorrow and every day until I have to leave this world.

Please demonstrate that this was the spirit of the biblical god and not Zeus trying to manipulate them. It is also possible that this was the body thetans so you need share your method of differentiating between them so we get the true answer. Otherwise, you are just making shit up.

It was Bacchus dude. He was drunk. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-08-2015, 11:07 PM
(16-08-2015 08:35 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Please demonstrate that this was the spirit of the biblical god and not Zeus trying to manipulate them. It is also possible that this was the body thetans so you need share your method of differentiating between them so we get the true answer. Otherwise, you are just making shit up.

It was Bacchus dude. He was drunk. Wink

Oh Duh. Silly me. Yes

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
17-08-2015, 02:39 AM
(16-08-2015 08:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 03:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  So they could have personal revelations before Jesus returns.

Zeus? Thetans? They are not in the book. She only wants to talk about the book. Don't you get it? Ask her a question about the book.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2015, 06:26 AM
(17-08-2015 02:39 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Please demonstrate that this was the spirit of the biblical god and not Zeus trying to manipulate them. It is also possible that this was the body thetans so you need share your method of differentiating between them so we get the true answer. Otherwise, you are just making shit up.

Zeus? Thetans? They are not in the book. She only wants to talk about the book. Don't you get it? Ask her a question about the book.

Well Mark, for YOUR information, sin is a mistranslation of thetan (Xenu tends to speak metaphorically). They are also the reason for the demons and blindness that Jesus expelled through auditing the people. Recall the woman that was to be stoned in John? It is often pointed out that Mosaic law calls for the stoning of both parties if the woman was married. The reason that there was no man is because Zeus was up to his usual antics trying to shag the ladies. Once found out, he transfigured into a donkey and everyone thought he got away. This as it turns out, was the donkey that Jesus rode into Jerusalem shortly before his death. As for Judas, the displaces thetans attached themselves to Judas and caused him to betray Jesus because Xenu was getting really pissed that Jesus was doing so much audit counselling. My proof? Well, as we all know, who needs proof when you have faith? Laugh out load

- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post