Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".
Why would Jesus talk about "the stars falling from the sky", if he was aware of cosmology? Or was he just "speaking so that people of that time would be affected"? In the former, . . . he can't be omniscient. In the latter, he is lying.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2013 01:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".
(25-03-2013 06:53 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And the NEXT VERSE IS 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

I see no scholarly papers YOU have written anywhere, SexuallyPleasingJebusJokeTroll.
So Where IS your stupid temple with "the different dimensions" ? Nowhere. Jebus did NOT save anything, or anyone, from anything. He did not fulfill any messianic role. Therefore he fullfilled NOTHING. Thus you get an "F" in soothsaying, troll.
Jesus also said "THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS AWAY until ALL these things are fulfilled" He was DEAD wrong. So was Saul of Tarsus. So are all the fundie soothsayers, bullshitters, like you. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-03-2013, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:10 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
25-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:The first time the Torah of Moses appears, is when Ezra brought it back from Exile, during which the edactor and (P)riests assembled it. Read the Book of Ezra. There is a festival, in which he introduces it. Before that, there WAS no Bible, or OT, or any parts of it.
Uh-huh. 1) So, where are all the Yahhweh idols discovered by archaeology? They already had the Law of Moses. 2) OR if you're going to date the Torah to a post-exilic creation, why do you accuse the God of the Bible of commanding the slaughter of Canaanite peoples, something that never happened? Seems like a double standard to me.
25-03-2013, 12:06 PM
(25-03-2013 11:46 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:The first time the Torah of Moses appears, is when Ezra brought it back from Exile, during which the edactor and (P)riests assembled it. Read the Book of Ezra. There is a festival, in which he introduces it. Before that, there WAS no Bible, or OT, or any parts of it.
Uh-huh. 1) So, where are all the Yahhweh idols discovered by archaeology? They already had the Law of Moses. 2) OR if you're going to date the Torah to a post-exilic creation, why do you accuse the God of the Bible of commanding the slaughter of Canaanite peoples, something that never happened? Seems like a double standard to me.

I'll get the locations of the Yahweh statues, AND those of his wife. I never accused Yahweh of any such thing, LyingYetSexuallyPleasingButIncrediblyIgnorantJebusTrollJoke. Prove that I ever said that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

25-03-2013, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:09 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
25-03-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:10 PM by Doctor X.)

25-03-2013, 02:15 PM
1. JDEP theory in its modern presupposes something extraordinary; that Jewish people, tens of thousands of them in temple worship and local worship, didn't notice when different source documents and litanies bearing different names for God were brought to together in amalgamated worship books. It additionally presupposes an exception to ancient cultures--normally after warfare, the "winning team's gods" would prevail. In other words, the Jewish people were rank idiots who didn't notice the syncretism between Yahwist and Elohist schools of religion. Ridiculous on its face.
Quote:I see no scholarly papers YOU have written anywhere, SexuallyPleasingJebusJokeTroll.
So Where IS your stupid temple with "the different dimensions" ? Nowhere. Jebus did NOT save anything, or anyone, from anything. He did not fulfill any messianic role. Therefore he fullfilled NOTHING. Thus you get an "F" in soothsaying, troll.
Jesus also said "THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS AWAY until ALL these things are fulfilled" He was DEAD wrong. So was Saul of Tarsus. So are all the fundie soothsayers, bullshitters, like you.
I already told you there is a Yeshiva 150 yards from the Temple Mount and the 3rd Temple's cornerstone has been placed. This extraordinary ascension of prophecy is unprecedented regarding the coming temple and underscores the lack of knowledge you've been given in school. As for "this generation", your ignorance of Greek is clear. Most concordances include six definitions for "generation" including this RACE, and this Jewish PEOPLE. Have they passed away despite the prophesied "Hitlers and Inquisitions and Crusades"? The survivial of the Jewish people ENHANCES our wonder at Jesus's prophesy rather than undercutting it.
Quote:Do coins count?
That is clearly the worst falsification photo of an Israelite coin I've ever seen. Wink
25-03-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:08 PM by Doctor X.)

25-03-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:09 PM by Doctor X.)

[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post