Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".
(10-03-2013 10:35 AM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  I am here to enlighten.
Good one. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Question about the "J", "E", "P", "R", "D", and the "changed Old Testament".
(10-03-2013 11:03 AM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  Here is a fact. Seek and ye shall find. You must seek God with all your heart, soul, and mind. Get on your hands and knees and pray for a sign. It will be given to you.

Yeah, because the 20 years of SINCERE "asking and seeking" provided so much for me. There was nothing to be found, . . . and before you say something like, "You didn't do it right", . . . I couldn't have been MORE honest and sincere than I was back then. It ultimately was a void of nothing.
10-03-2013, 12:03 PM
(10-03-2013 11:53 AM)DeavonReye Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 11:03 AM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  Here is a fact. Seek and ye shall find. You must seek God with all your heart, soul, and mind. Get on your hands and knees and pray for a sign. It will be given to you.

Yeah, because the 20 years of SINCERE "asking and seeking" provided so much for me. There was nothing to be found, . . . and before you say something like, "You didn't do it right", . . . I couldn't have been MORE honest and sincere than I was back then. It ultimately was a void of nothing.
Well, here I am 20 years later and have come to witness to you. Coincidence? Were you reading the word?
10-03-2013, 12:06 PM
(10-03-2013 12:03 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 11:53 AM)DeavonReye Wrote:  Yeah, because the 20 years of SINCERE "asking and seeking" provided so much for me. There was nothing to be found, . . . and before you say something like, "You didn't do it right", . . . I couldn't have been MORE honest and sincere than I was back then. It ultimately was a void of nothing.
Well, here I am 20 years later and have come to witness to you. Coincidence? Were you reading the word?

You're not likely to have any success here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 12:10 PM
(10-03-2013 12:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 12:03 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  Well, here I am 20 years later and have come to witness to you. Coincidence? Were you reading the word?

You're not likely to have any success here.
I do the easy work. The work of thawing the heart is for the Spirit.
10-03-2013, 12:17 PM
(10-03-2013 12:10 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 12:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're not likely to have any success here.
I do the easy work. The work of thawing the heart is for the Spirit.

Would you mind doing it elsewhere? You just litter the place with your proselytizing. Dodgy

10-03-2013, 12:19 PM
(10-03-2013 12:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 12:10 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  I do the easy work. The work of thawing the heart is for the Spirit.

Would you mind doing it elsewhere? You just litter the place with your proselytizing. Dodgy
I am new here. What is the purpose for this forum entitled "Atheism and Theism"? Why do you post here?
10-03-2013, 12:33 PM
(10-03-2013 12:19 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 12:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Would you mind doing it elsewhere? You just litter the place with your proselytizing. Dodgy
I am new here. What is the purpose for this forum entitled "Atheism and Theism"? Why do you post here?

It's for discussion, not proselytizing. Dodgy

10-03-2013, 12:42 PM
(10-03-2013 12:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 12:19 PM)mrbuddy4413 Wrote:  I am new here. What is the purpose for this forum entitled "Atheism and Theism"? Why do you post here?

It's for discussion, not proselytizing. Dodgy
I don't see a difference. You have the real deal right here. Are you guys just preparing for what to say if you see Christians or do you want a real experience? Is this just for Atheists patting each other on the back or do you want to engage a Bible believing Christian?
10-03-2013, 12:52 PM
You don't see a difference between proselytizing and discussing? I can't take anything else you say seriously now. We are not hyping ourselves up for real life interactions with theists. Some people are here to discuss why we became atheists, the struggles of having theist family members, compelling scientific evidence. But I don't think any of us are here to seek conversion and I personally have no interest engaging with the brainwashed masses of Christianity.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 4 users Like kellyrm's post