Question about the Woman's March.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Question about the Woman's March.
(23-01-2017 07:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 07:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There has NEVER in American history been the sort of reaction we saw yesterday.

And what exactly will 10 million democrats that are concentrated in New York, California, New Jersey and Massachusetts do to affect the vote in Montana, Ohio, W Virginia etc?

I would just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

LOL... I'm thinking it's more you that's embarrassing themselves here.

As far as the female preferences go...

Women voters lean Democratic v. Republican by 52% v.36%; (men are evenly divided (44% identify as Democrats or Republican).

Married women are evenly divided at 44% Republican v. 44% Democratic. Democrats hold a substantial advantage among all single adults, but their lead in leaned partisan identification is greater among unmarried women at 57% v. 29% than among unmarried men at 51% v. 34%.

Additionally, the Democrats hold an 80% v. 11% advantage among blacks, lead by close to three-to-one among Asian Americans at 65% v. 23%, and by more than two-to-one among Hispanics at 56% v. 26%.

Millennials continue to be the most Democratic age cohort; 51% identify as Democrats v. 35% who identify as Republican.

From Pew Research Center, 25,000 general public interviews.

This is probably an interesting graphic, also from Pew, Oct 2016.

[Image: PP_16.10.27_respect_featured-640x320.png]

The washup, 34% v. 18% for Clinton v. Trump of which has the greatest degree of respect for US democracy says it all really. Americans should be very, very nervous for the next couple of years—until the orange grub has gone.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Question about the Woman's March.
The women figure if they keep moving it will be harder for him to grab their pussies.

That is now a major concern in this country.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply