Question for 13mentaculus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: Question for 13mentaculus
I'm in college for environmental engineering, or "hippie" engineering as some like to call it Tongue

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2011, 11:43 PM
(22-03-2011 01:26 PM)Glaucus Wrote:  I'm in college for environmental engineering, or "hippie" engineering as some like to call it Tongue
just like on Star Trek II

I play CityVille, and I need you as my neighbor!
I need a job too, so that I can play CityVille less.
23-03-2011, 12:09 AM
OK. never heard of that before, but google filled me in so now i know. Tongue
So, who is in the business of hiring environmental engineers?

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
23-03-2011, 10:01 AM
We are mainly found working with water quality issues and land reclamation, so a lot of government agencies tend to hire us. Most companies have a handful of environmental engineers on hand to ensure that they meet regulations for waste discharge and pollution, or they contact an environmental consulting firm if they can't afford to have engineers full time.

Though some of us (myself included) are getting into renewable energy and looking for jobs that could make those technologies more available.

We tend to act as a middle man between engineering and politics (my 2 favorite topics).

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley