Question for YECers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Question for YECers.
This might help with your answer KC: http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/are...waters.asp

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 12:31 PM
(09-01-2014 12:27 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  This might help with your answer KC: http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/are...waters.asp

There are so many scientific flaws in that. Freakin Ham Sammich. He's so disingenuous.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
09-01-2014, 12:32 PM
(09-01-2014 12:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 12:27 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  This might help with your answer KC: http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/are...waters.asp

There are so many scientific flaws in that.

Yes.

That's where my answer comes in!

... this is my signature!
09-01-2014, 01:07 PM
(09-01-2014 12:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yeah, but I like YECers better. Especially if you pronounce it phonetically.
Yeckers? Big Grin

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
09-01-2014, 01:13 PM
[Image: 20140109.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
(09-01-2014 11:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Or, anyone who can answer like a YECer.

Heh. Okay:

(09-01-2014 11:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  How do YECs reconcile the fact that there is a sustained, renewing amount of water on the Earth, and that amount of water could in no way cover the entire Earth during the Great Flood.

Where did all the rest of that water go?

"The only sustained, renewing water you need to worry about is Jesus!"
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
09-01-2014, 01:58 PM
(09-01-2014 11:46 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  God drank it.
No, Jesus drank it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
09-01-2014, 02:11 PM
God can do anything?
09-01-2014, 02:16 PM
From AiG:

"The mountains rose up and the Flood waters went down where the ocean basins formed. Even evolutionists talk about the mountains being raised up like this, but they believe it happened over a long, long time. We believe that God did it very quickly at the end of the Flood. (By the way, that’s why we find so many sea fossils near the top of mountains. Makes sense, doesn’t it?) So, where is the water? I believe it is all still here. Did you realize that three-fourths of the earth is still covered with water?! The next time you go to the beach and watch God’s powerful ocean, remember you’re looking at the waters that once covered the entire earth during the time of the Flood!"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2014, 03:05 PM
(09-01-2014 02:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  From AiG:

"The mountains rose up and the Flood waters went down where the ocean basins formed. Even evolutionists talk about the mountains being raised up like this, but they believe it happened over a long, long time. We believe that God did it very quickly at the end of the Flood. (By the way, that’s why we find so many sea fossils near the top of mountains. Makes sense, doesn’t it?) So, where is the water? I believe it is all still here. Did you realize that three-fourths of the earth is still covered with water?! The next time you go to the beach and watch God’s powerful ocean, remember you’re looking at the waters that once covered the entire earth during the time of the Flood!"

Rolleyes I believe. No thought of checking the belief against reality. Then some fucking useless little homily about God's powerful ocean. Jesus Christ. Imagine if he wrote textbooks Shocking

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.