Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
28-03-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(28-03-2016 02:04 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 01:24 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  On Hilbert's hotel the paradox has long been resolved
."

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?t...f_by_logic

And simple fact the infinity is not a number of things so this is a clear fallacy

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.ca/2016/03/infinity-is-not-number-so-kalam.html

Not to mention Dr. James Lindsay, thoughts on infinity but of course you read some posts on reasonable faith by the lord your god William Lane Craig you know far more about math the a Dr James

from Dot, Dot, Dot: Infinity Plus God Equals Folly,

now ready nerves for half-baked blathering rant petty insults and mindless self-congratulation followed no doubt by threats of hellfire and more preaching

So predictable

Dracomalice and Chas are the same person. *Sigh*

Hey cow shit - are you gonna ever tell your children that you are a member of an evil cult or are you gonna just continue lying to them?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 02:28 PM
(28-03-2016 11:14 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 11:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think it's better if you begin. Smile

I prefer a private conversation. No hanky panky, either. Big Grin

Whatever floats your boat. Big Grin

You can shoot me a pm (if it's me you want to talk with -- if I've misunderstood -- it's cool).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-03-2016, 02:33 PM
(28-03-2016 01:24 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  On Hilbert's hotel the paradox has long been resolved
."

And simple fact the infinity is not a number of things so this is a clear fallacy

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.ca/2016/03/infinity-is-not-number-so-kalam.html

Not to mention Dr. James Lindsay, thoughts on infinity but of course you read some posts on reasonable faith by the lord your god William Lane Craig you know far more about math the a Dr James

now ready nerves for half-baked blathering rant petty insults and mindless self-congratulation followed no doubt by threats of hellfire and more preaching

So predictable

So no actual response then just meaningless rhetoric

And no I'm not char and even if i were so what? identity doesn't alter the state of your ignorance now super glue your balls back on and engage in the actual subject matter

pascal wager in a nut shell

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
[+] 1 user Likes Dracomalice's post
28-03-2016, 02:33 PM
."

So predictable

And since Wail is totally incompetent to even begin answering the questions posed, he does his "retort" as an attempted deflection.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2016, 02:45 PM
(28-03-2016 02:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 02:04 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Dracomalice and Chas are the same person. *Sigh*

And since Wail is totally incompetent to even begin answering the questions posed, he does his "retort" as an attempted deflection.

then one wonders why this thread remains in his own deluded mind he's "beaten us "is he a masochist or just so lonely he'll take any attention even abuse

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
28-03-2016, 02:48 PM
(28-03-2016 02:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 02:04 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Dracomalice and Chas are the same person. *Sigh*

Then one wonders why this thread remains I mean in his own deluded mind he's" beaten us" is he a masochist or just so lonely he'll take any attention

28-03-2016, 02:51 PM
(28-03-2016 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Yeah, Chas went to the trouble of creating a *whole alter ego* so that he could logic you anonymously.

He didn't go through "all of the trouble"...he already had a separate profile. This other "dude" only has a handful of posts, and one of those "handful" of posts just HAPPENS to be geared towards me on the subject of Hilbert's Hotel...the same subject that Chas wanted to get spanked on?

I ain't Columbo, but cmonnn. Laugh out load

Second, I can dismantle his argument, as I've done before in the same thread that I keep trying to get him to return to.

Third, even if his post does destroy my argument (which it doesn't), that would mean that he accomplished more in one post than you did in your many towards me. Laughat

(28-03-2016 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  You do not address the logic of the post, merely make an accusation. Are you hoping someone reading the conversation won't notice? Because you're fucken transparent.

Child, please. I didn't address the "logic" of the post because I think it is Chas...and I already told him that I won't engage him on the matter.

I would have you repost his post so that the post will be coming from you and not him, but the problem is, when I demolish it, you will be unable to answer my objections, because you obviously don't know what the hell is going on with it...you are just cheerleading his post because it "sounds good".

So please, go back to wherever you came from. My mind is really focused on the arguments for the Resurrection, and I am looking to engage someone with a discussion on that.

Like I said, I got bigger fish to fry.
28-03-2016, 02:55 PM
^^ I've got no desire to debate you, you're an idiot. You still have not addressed, shown any appreciation of or done anything other than dance around flinging poo at the content of the post that you are trying to dodge.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-03-2016, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2016 04:02 PM by Dracomalice.)
(28-03-2016 02:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Yeah, Chas went to the trouble of creating a *whole alter ego* so that he could logic you anonymously.

He didn't go through "all of the trouble"...he already had a separate profile. This other "dude" only has a handful of posts, and one of those "handful" of posts just HAPPENS to be geared towards me on the subject of Hilbert's Hotel...the same subject that Chas wanted to get spanked on?

I ain't Columbo, but cmonnn. Laugh out load

Second, I can dismantle his argument, as I've done before in the same thread that I keep trying to get him to return to.

Third, even if his post does destroy my argument (which it doesn't), that would mean that he accomplished more in one post than you did in your many towards me. Laughat

(28-03-2016 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  You do not address the logic of the post, merely make an accusation. Are you hoping someone reading the conversation won't notice? Because you're fucken transparent.

Child, please. I didn't address the "logic" of the post because I think it is Chas...and I already told him that I won't engage him on the matter.

I would have you repost his post so that the post will be coming from you and not him, but the problem is, when I demolish it, you will be unable to answer my objections, because you obviously don't know what the hell is going on with it...you are just cheerleading his post because it "sounds good".

So please, go back to wherever you came from. My mind is really focused on the arguments for the Resurrection, and I am looking to engage someone with a discussion on that.

Like I said, I got bigger fish to fry.
Quote:He didn't go through "all of the trouble"...he already had a separate profile. This other "dude" only has a handful of posts, and one of those "handful" of posts just HAPPENS to be geared towards me on the subject of Hilbert's Hotel...the same subject that Chas wanted to get spanked on?

1.yup I have a handful of posts because I haven't been around for months and I'm not a frequent poster on this forum

2. wanting to challenge you on the same subject no more makes chas then it makes me Charles Barkley

3. lastly if I was chas then I went to alot of trouble to write a totally unnecessary intro just so i could pretend I'm not chas some times lol

4. the reason I choose this thread and that subject the
Thread is recent
Hilberts hotel was being discussed
Your wrong

I ain't Columbo
too true and I'm not chas

Oh and PS
I'm not a "dude"

[+] 2 users Like Dracomalice's post
28-03-2016, 03:27 PM
(28-03-2016 02:45 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 02:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And since Wail is totally incompetent to even begin answering the questions posed, he does his "retort" as an attempted deflection.

then one wonders why this thread remains in his own deluded mind he's "beaten us "is he a masochist or just so lonely he'll take any attention even abuse

Well, he says he been barking up this delusional "apologetics" thing for 15 years. He says he's 31. That means he's wasted 1/2 his life with bullshit.
It would be hard to accept all that was a huge waste of time.
What's shocking is, he admits he has not even one convert.
Clearly he *needs* to think he's an expert in *something*. Since it's evident he has NO education in anything real, I suspect his mental health rests on thinking he's actually good at something. That's pretty sad, and very scary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post