Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
28-03-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(28-03-2016 08:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 07:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Doctor gave me a bijection once. I don't recommend it. Drinking Beverage

I had one too. Consider
A bijection ...
That may explain everything. Dodgy

So we blame the doctors. Well, mine never took...so... Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 09:16 PM
(28-03-2016 09:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 08:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I had one too. Consider
A bijection ...
That may explain everything. Dodgy

So we blame the doctors. Well, mine never took...so... Consider

Yours was a quack. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2016, 10:56 PM
(28-03-2016 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yours was a quack. Yes

You'd know better than I would. Ohmy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-03-2016, 11:59 PM
(28-03-2016 03:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Clearly he *needs* to think he's an expert in *something*. Since it's evident he has NO education in anything real, I suspect his mental health rests on thinking he's actually good at something. That's pretty sad, and very scary.

*What* mental health? He's totally the bestest at being a boring nut-job Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-03-2016, 08:18 AM
(28-03-2016 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  You claimed Hilbert's Paradox shows infinity to be absurd. You are wrong; it shows infinity to be non-intuitive. You do not understand Hilbert or infinity.

I said it, meant it, and stand by it. I understand you are aching to prove your lil "point", but I won't give you the satisfaction. You got owned in the prior discussion, and now you are on the verge of getting owned on this one.

Like I said, go back and address the points I made on the other one. I won't allow you to just bypass your original spanking as if it never happened and now you want to act as if you are "back, better than ever" to engage with this one.

Bullshit. Adress those points, then holla at me. Until then, the cats are awaiting.
29-03-2016, 08:21 AM
(29-03-2016 08:18 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  You claimed Hilbert's Paradox shows infinity to be absurd. You are wrong; it shows infinity to be non-intuitive. You do not understand Hilbert or infinity.

I said it, meant it, and stand by it. I understand you are aching to prove your lil "point", but I won't give you the satisfaction. You got owned in the prior discussion, and now you are on the verge of getting owned on this one.

Like I said, go back and address the points I made on the other one. I won't allow you to just bypass your original spanking as if it never happened and now you want to act as if you are "back, better than ever" to engage with this one.

Bullshit. Adress those points, then holla at me. Until then, the cats are awaiting.

Address the issues in the vid about how evil you christards are and stop these avoidance tactics.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-03-2016, 08:37 AM

Fuck you're an idiot. Mathematics is not subject to belief you clown. There's no "The Bible says it, I believe it, that proves it" in the scientific world. What it shows is that you're a cognitive-dissonant imbecile.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-03-2016, 08:45 AM

The king of question avoidance accusing others of doing the same.....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
29-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Normally, in my experience, people who are this phenomenally arrogant, are covering for a deep insecurity. Wail knows he's WAY over his head on almost every subject ... thus is required to keep up this "you were owned" garbage. I feel REALLY sorry for his kids. What an awful human being.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2016, 10:24 AM
(29-03-2016 08:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 08:18 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I said it, meant it, and stand by it. I understand you are aching to prove your lil "point", but I won't give you the satisfaction. You got owned in the prior discussion, and now you are on the verge of getting owned on this one.

Fuck you're an idiot. Mathematics is not subject to belief you clown. There's no "The Bible says it, I believe it, that proves it" in the scientific world. What it shows is that you're a cognitive-dissonant imbecile.

I don't recall saying nor implying that "mathematics is subject to belief". I neither said that, or implied it...nor is such a thing implied in the bit that YOU quoted.

So either this is just one helleva example of lack of reading comprehension...or you are fallaciously attacking straw man.

Either way, shame on you Yes