Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
30-03-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(30-03-2016 04:41 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'd like to know what contribution other than copious jacking off the scion of agnostic wit has made to human knowledge?

Seems you joined in late buddy.
The ones trying to prove infinity exists regardless of any physical evidence are the ones fapping.
I'm the one laughing at the hypocrisy of the whole idea coming from an Atheist.

Educate yourself on the infinite.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Where is call of the wild ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
30-03-2016, 08:00 PM
(30-03-2016 08:56 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 08:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, when it comes to the "you don't understand" shit, Chas and Unbeliever are the kings of that.

I do not suffer fools gladly, and see no point in treating blatant idiocy as anything but.

Quote:As if they are so smart, and we are so dumb Laugh out load

Essentially, yes.

"Things can pop in to being, uncaused, out of nothing...and evolution without intelligent design is a viable option without abiogenesis".

But you are the smart one? Laughat
30-03-2016, 08:15 PM
(30-03-2016 08:00 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Things can pop in to being, uncaused, out of nothing...and evolution without intelligent design is a viable option without abiogenesis".

Is not that how your god came into being? I mean all things in your world require a creator, right? So who created your god?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-03-2016, 08:30 PM
(30-03-2016 08:00 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 08:56 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I do not suffer fools gladly, and see no point in treating blatant idiocy as anything but.

Essentially, yes.

"Things can pop in to being, uncaused, out of nothing...and evolution without intelligent design is a viable option without abiogenesis".

What's up fucker?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

30-03-2016, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 08:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-03-2016 08:00 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Things can pop in to being, uncaused, out of nothing...and evolution without intelligent design is a viable option without abiogenesis".

But you are the smart one?

Great argument there, ignoramus.

1. You don't know (and no one knows) what the conditions were that precipitated the Big Bang.

Watch at 31:00, 32.00, 34:00, and most of all for you, Wail, 1:01 - 1:11, 1:44 , where Dr. Carroll schools your suckwad-boy about why your "pop into being" is meaningless. You have NOTHING to refute any of this, (indeed, you probably can't even understand it).

2. Your statement about Evolution and abiogenesis demonstrates you know nothing about either. Nothing. (But we already know that).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-03-2016, 08:57 PM

We've been over both of these "arguments" ad nauseam across at least three separate threads.

You remain wrong.

(30-03-2016 08:00 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  But you are the smart one? Laughat

Well, yes.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 6 users Like Unbeliever's post
30-03-2016, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 10:52 PM by Leo.)
Chuck Norris can start a fire by rubbing 2 ice cubes together. Chuck Norris can find the end of the circle. The real reason Hitler killed himself is because he found Chuck Norris is Jewish. When the zombie apocalypse arrives, Chuck Norris doesn't try to survive, they do. Chuck Norris can beat the sun in a staring contest. When Chuck Norris was born , he drove his mother home from the hospital. The big foot claims he saw Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with magnifying glass at night. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

[+] 5 users Like Leo's post
30-03-2016, 10:18 PM
(30-03-2016 09:49 PM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris can start a fire by rubbing 2 ice cubes together. Chuck Norris can find the end of the circle. The real reason Hitler killed himself is because he found Chuck Norris is Jewish. When the zombie apocalypse arrives, Chuck Norris doesn't try to survive, they do. Chuck Norris can beat the sun in a staring contest. When Chuck Norris was born , he drove his mother home from the hospital. The big foot claims he saw Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with magnifying glass at night.

Laugh out load
Facepalm
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-03-2016, 06:22 AM
(30-03-2016 08:54 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 08:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  Try actually reading the quotes in my post.
The point in which you stop providing counter arguments in a debate is the point in which you are no longer debating.
I'm only interested in your counter arguments for now Chas.
If you are going to point me in the directions of things that are not counter arguments at this time then I am going to have to consider returning the favor.
In good sportsmanship I would like to redirect your interest to the price of Oil in Iraq. What is your opinion on the matter?

That you do not understand my post does not mean it is not a counter-argument.

I bet you didn't follow the link.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post