Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
31-03-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Question for atheists...
(31-03-2016 09:50 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So are you fine with the idea of rocks, stars, elemental forces, & amino acids existing without design?

Basically, everything that begins to exist has a cause. Did rocks, stars, elemental forces & amino acids begin to exist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 10:47 AM
(31-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:50 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So are you fine with the idea of rocks, stars, elemental forces, & amino acids existing without design?

Basically, everything that begins to exist has a cause. Did rocks, stars, elemental forces & amino acids begin to exist?

Presumable into those forms, yes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
31-03-2016, 10:48 AM
(31-03-2016 09:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'd believe you were it not for your demonstrated ability to deny you ever said something in the follow up post to the one in which you said it Dodgy

I could do that. But then, all one would have to do is pull up the post at which I DID say what I denied saying.

And once that happens, I'd look like more of an ass than the one that is accusing me of saying something that I didn't say.

But since I know what I say/don't say on here, I can deny that I said something with absolute confidence...unless you can pull up a post at which I said it.

But you can't. So have a nice day, sir.
31-03-2016, 10:49 AM
(31-03-2016 10:47 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Basically, everything that begins to exist has a cause. Did rocks, stars, elemental forces & amino acids begin to exist?

Presumable into those forms, yes.

Then they have a cause. Thank you.
31-03-2016, 10:50 AM
The cause is
Chuck Norris

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
31-03-2016, 10:51 AM
(31-03-2016 10:25 AM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain ... The cobra died. He who laughs ,last laugh best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris , it's definitive his last laugh. The first rule of Chuck Norris : follow his rules or eat his roundhouse kick. On the seventh day God rested ... And Chuck Norris took over. Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built with his own hands. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris Beard. There is only one fist.

"Chuck Norris got his ass kicked by BRUCE LEE in the movie "The Way of the Dragon."
31-03-2016, 10:55 AM
(31-03-2016 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 10:25 AM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain ... The cobra died. He who laughs ,last laugh best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris , it's definitive his last laugh. The first rule of Chuck Norris : follow his rules or eat his roundhouse kick. On the seventh day God rested ... And Chuck Norris took over. Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built with his own hands. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris Beard. There is only one fist.

"Chuck Norris got his ass kicked by BRUCE LEE in the movie "The Way of the Dragon."

You told your kids that their pappy supports the evil christard cruch yet?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
31-03-2016, 10:57 AM

From Bruce Lee in Fighting Spirit - "The void is no mere emptiness, but is real, free and existing. It is the source from which all things arise and return. It cannot be seen, touched or known, yet it exists and is freely used. It has no shape, size, colour or form, and yet all that we see, hear, feel and touch is "it". It is beyond intellectual knowing and cannot be grasped by the ordinary mind. When we suddenly awake to the realization that there is no barrier, and has never been seen, one realizes that one is all things, mountains, rivers, grasses, trees, sun, moon, stars, universe are all oneself. There is no longer a division or barrier between myself and others, no longer any feeling of alienation or fear. Realizing this, results in true compassion. Other people and things are not seen as apart from oneself, on the contrary, as one's own body."

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
31-03-2016, 11:00 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
31-03-2016, 11:11 AM

You said it yourself in a MOVIE. When Bruce lee and Chuck Norris fight off screen ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post