Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
31-03-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Question for atheists...
(31-03-2016 11:11 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 10:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Chuck Norris got his ass kicked by BRUCE LEE in the movie "The Way of the Dragon."

You said it yourself in a MOVIE. When Bruce lee and Chuck Norris fight off screen ?

Ok, so if my reference to the L that Chuck Norris took in the movie doesn't reflect reality...then neither does your Chuck Norris "facts". Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 11:20 AM
(31-03-2016 11:18 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 11:11 AM)Leo Wrote:  You said it yourself in a MOVIE. When Bruce lee and Chuck Norris fight off screen ?

Ok, so if my reference to the L that Chuck Norris took in the movie doesn't reflect reality...then neither does your Chuck Norris "facts". Laugh out load

Ah, so you are going to continue lying to your children then. I do feel sorry for them having a dumb-ass pappy like you.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
31-03-2016, 11:28 AM
(31-03-2016 10:25 AM)Leo Wrote:  Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built with his own hands.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
31-03-2016, 12:36 PM
(31-03-2016 09:54 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Over a billion people in this world, and you have one vote Laughat

[Image: 7ad8e0887f59b0b17caee7e4bfd4feaf.png]

(31-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Basically, everything that begins to exist has a cause.

Bare assertion.

(31-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Did rocks, stars, elemental forces & amino acids begin to exist?

Fallacious equivocation between "comes into a certain form" and "begins to exist".

We have been over this.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
31-03-2016, 12:57 PM
(31-03-2016 12:36 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Bare assertion.

If a universe can pop into being out of nothing, why can't a car?

(31-03-2016 12:36 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Fallacious equivocation between "comes into a certain form" and "begins to exist".

Actually, it's not. A house "begins to exist" despite the physical material which exists independently of the house that it was formed in to.

That being said, I have to give you props, Unbeliever. I knew that what I said was PROBABLY going to get called out on, regarding what APPEARS to be an equivocation. It does appear to be at first glance, and you were *cough* smart enough to see something fishy there.

However, you were still WRONG in your assessment, but you get props nevertheless. Just take the props, because I don't give out many on here..not many people worthy. But this one was.

Thumbsup
31-03-2016, 01:00 PM
(31-03-2016 12:57 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If a universe can pop into being out of nothing, why can't a car?

(31-03-2016 12:36 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Fallacious equivocation between "comes into a certain form" and "begins to exist".

(31-03-2016 12:57 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Actually, it's not.

Actually, it is.

We've been over this before, too.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
31-03-2016, 01:21 PM
CotW is a cargo cult debater. The form is there. All the retorts and put downs and so forth. The substance is lacking. He's never made a coherent argument that I am aware of. Not a single one.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-03-2016, 01:49 PM
(31-03-2016 01:00 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Actually, it is.

We've been over this before, too.

Run along and play, junior. You've met your intellectual superior and to avoid any further ownage, I will advise you to go to your own thread, knowing that THIS one belongs to..

Call_of_the_Wild <------ him Cool
31-03-2016, 01:56 PM
(31-03-2016 01:49 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Run along and play, junior. You've met your intellectual superior and to avoid any further ownage, I will advise you to go to your own thread, knowing that THIS one belongs to..

Call_of_the_Wild <------ him Cool

I'm sorry. Were you operating under the assumption that I wasn't playing?

I haven't taken any discussion with you seriously in... oh, several weeks now. You have yet to establish that you are worth the effort. The fact that your response to "this is a fallacy, and here's why" is to simply reiterate the fallacy is just one of many failings you have demonstrated over the past few months here.

[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
31-03-2016, 01:58 PM
(31-03-2016 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  CotW is a cargo cult debater. The form is there. All the retorts and put downs and so forth.

I'm glad you like my retorts.

(31-03-2016 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  The substance is lacking. He's never made a coherent argument that I am aware of. Not a single one.

Can't please everyone Thumbsup