Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-03-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Question for atheists...
(21-03-2016 11:29 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Archaeopteryx has been brought up multiple times previously, I'm afraid. Call simply ignores it. After all, it can't be a transitional fossil, because those don't exist. It can't be evidence of evolution, because evolution doesn't happen. And it certainly can't be exactly the type of thing that proves him wrong in every particular, because he's right, don'tcherknow.

Every post made in response to Call in this thread may as well have been copied and pasted from the last, because he always brings up the exact same stupidity every time. My posts in particular feel as though I've written them before.

Probably because I have. It doesn't take much to refute his idiocy. It just results in a "SMH" dodge, and then a fringe reset about three pages later where he brings up the same point again.

It's like living in a Star Trek time loop, only infinitely less entertaining.

His problem is: In order to be able to be intellectual honest with us other forum members he needs to be intellectual honest with himself first.
Sadly, he cant allow that to happen without fear of serious cognitive dissonance, as we all know.

He had lots of chances to learn in here about why and what is so utterly fucked up in his life and perception of whats called "reality". Ultimately however i dont give a fuck about people like him anymore since the only person responsible for his life is he himself. He has -probably- already wasted half of it, and most probably will do so with the rest of his remaining time.
At the end he will be rottinng away like everythy living thing on this planet has done as well.

The universe doesnt give a fuck about Cotw. Its about time for him to understand and take care of himself, instead of laying his life in the hands of ancient superstitions and the snake oil salesmen selling this nonsense to him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
21-03-2016, 11:48 AM
(21-03-2016 09:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, so you still fundamentally refuse to understand the theory of evolution, despite it being explained to you time and time again? Color me not surprised.

Dogs produce dogs, people.

“I’ll tell you why [religion is] not a scam, in my opinion,” he told Silverman. “Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can’t explain that. You can’t explain why the tide goes in.”

You can't explain that, people.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-03-2016, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016 02:21 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(21-03-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:52 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  what the hell is that monstrosity?

Tasmanian Tiger or Tasmanian Wolf.

Those extinct little assholes were in FarCry 3. It made me chuckle the first time I saw one, because I did a double take and wondered out loud "Wait, aren't those extinct? Did I just kill a Tasmanian Tiger?"

[Image: latest?cb=20130128071553]

Yep. I did my part to make the little bastards extinct again.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-03-2016, 11:55 AM
(21-03-2016 11:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 09:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Dogs produce dogs, people.

“I’ll tell you why [religion is] not a scam, in my opinion,” he told Silverman. “Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can’t explain that. You can’t explain why the tide goes in.”

You can't explain that, people.

[Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-03-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016 12:30 PM by god has no twitter account.)
(21-03-2016 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 11:29 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Archaeopteryx has been brought up multiple times previously, I'm afraid. Call simply ignores it. After all, it can't be a transitional fossil, because those don't exist. It can't be evidence of evolution, because evolution doesn't happen. And it certainly can't be exactly the type of thing that proves him wrong in every particular, because he's right, don'tcherknow.

Well, unless you can show CotW exactly the kind of evidence that would disprove evolution, such as the transmutation of one species into another or impossible crossbreeding, then to him evolution simply doesn't exist.

[Image: bearsharktopus-bear-shark-octopus-manbea...ar-pig.jpg]

^This is what CotW thinks evolution should look like. Because he's a lawn-humping moron.^

Yes but OK. Let's just say that evolution doesn't/didn't happen. It doesn't mean that it was "god wot dunnit". That's the type of erm "logic" that christards use. And there's the asshole's problem. If science can't do it or doesn't know, then it must be god, right? There again, on that basis, it could also be the giant flying spaghetti monster or the leprechauns, or the tooth fairy or jolly old Santa Clause his very self.

OK, it might be god, but which of the 4,200 fuckers!

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
21-03-2016, 12:07 PM
(21-03-2016 11:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

For those who haven't seen it before (probably no one, but just in case), that was a quote from Bill O'Reilly (host of the Fox News op-ed The O'Reilly Factor). During an interview with David Silverman, he interrupted Silverman to drop that ignorance bomb, apparently convinced that it would shut up all his opponents for good:

You can see the full segment here.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
21-03-2016, 12:18 PM
(21-03-2016 12:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 11:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

For those who haven't seen it before (probably no one, but just in case), that was a quote from Bill O'Reilly (host of the Fox News op-ed The O'Reilly Factor). During an interview with David Silverman, he interrupted Silverman to drop that ignorance bomb, apparently convinced that it would shut up all his opponents for good:

You can see the full segment here.

Ah, so Bill O'Reilly is cotw's father.

Ah, that explains everything.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
21-03-2016, 12:23 PM
(21-03-2016 11:26 AM)Astreja Wrote:  We already have amino acid synthesis in the laboratory (Miller-Urey experiment, early 1950s) and we also have RNA synthesis. DNA synthesis is next.

The Miller-Urey experiment is primative. It has long been debunked in the sense that the early envorimental conditions that scientists now BELIEVE was the case back then DOES NOT reflect the conditions that Miller'nem used.

The problem is, text books continues to act as if the Miller experiment reflected early earth reality, when it doesn't. When it comes to stuff like that, there are no "checks and balances" when it comes to scientific inquiries. So when outdated CRAP like the Miller experiment continues to unfortunately grace the text book pages, there is no one to call them out on it, primarily because most scientists (and I do emphasize on "most") are naturalists...and they won't omit it unless there is a new discovery that precedes the prior theory, but still supports their worldview at the same time.

Not only that, but even in the experiment, they were STILL unable to get get a living cell. They were still far from creating life. It hasn't been done, and it cant be done.

(20-03-2016 11:24 PM)Astreja Wrote:  If you and I are both still alive when (not "if") biologists succeed in creating life from non-life, I expect nothing less than your unconditional surrender and repudiation of your silly-ass beliefs.

Well, you continue to wait on man to createl life from non-life...and believers will continue to wait on the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. You wait, and we wait, and we will see which one comes first.
21-03-2016, 12:30 PM
(21-03-2016 12:00 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Yes but OK. Let's just say that evolution doesn't/didn't happen. It doesn't mean that it was "god wot dunnit". That's the type of erm "logic" that christards use. And there's the asshole's problem. If science can't do it or deosn't know, then it must be god, right? There again, on that basis, it could also be the giant flying spaghetti monster or the leprechauns, or the tooth fairy or jolly old Santa Clause his very self.

OK, it might be god, but which of the 4,200 fuckers!

This dude is so closed-minded with his naturalistic views, he doesn't even realize that if God didn't do it, and nature didn't do it, then there isn't no one left to do anything. But it is difficult to think like that when you are so combative, isn't it.

Then, of course, he mentions the infamous flying spaghetti monster and leprechauns..you know, the typical atheist group of characters...the atheist "dream team" sort of speak...

But again, he isn't smart enough to realize that even if a leprechaun did it, or the FSM did it...then they would both...essentially be....GOD. It doesn't matter what you'd like to label them ass.

If the FSM was omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent...the FSM would be God.

But of course, being slapped silly on your ass with logic and reasoning doesn't do anything to guys like that. They are closed-minded, intolerable, arrogant, and spiteful.

But there is a place for people like that.
21-03-2016, 12:31 PM
(21-03-2016 12:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The Miller-Urey experiment is primative. It has long been debunked in the sense that the early envorimental conditions that scientists now BELIEVE was the case back then DOES NOT reflect the conditions that Miller'nem used.

Which is, on the one hand, irrelevant, as it still demonstrates that the building blocks of life arise spontaneously given simple chemical mixtures, and on the other, still irrelevant, as other experiments in the same vein have shown that organic compounds arise from many varieties of inorganic chemical mixtures.

(21-03-2016 12:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Not only that, but even in the experiment, they were STILL unable to get get a living cell.

The experiment was not intended to produce a living cell.

(21-03-2016 12:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It hasn't been done, and it cant be done.

Bare assertion, argument from personal incredulity.

Do you have anything intelligent to add, or are you just going to repeat the same fallacies that you always do?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post