Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-03-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(21-03-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:52 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  what the hell is that monstrosity?

Tasmanian Tiger or Tasmanian Wolf.

Yeah, utterly fucks up any definition of "kind" eh? Not everything that looks like a dog is a dog. So, talk again about "dogs producing dogs only" when you cant even determine what you actually are talking about.

I repeat: looks like a dog, but isnt anything like a dog. It has 46 instead of 40 teeth and has a fucking pouch. Can open up his jaws by 120 degrees!
It is actually more closely related to a Kangaroo than a dog, and we even can prove it, since the last ones died in the 30s and we have tissue of them preserved.

Of course the explanation is: parallel evolution of completely different species in completely different environments, with -at the end- populating the same niche in the ecosystem.
But as the Archeopterix is only "a bird with teeth", the Thylacine is just a "dog with more teeth and a pouch", particualry if you cant allow your old fashioned fables to be ignorant about discoveries of modern...........science, bitch, it works
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
21-03-2016, 12:34 PM
(21-03-2016 12:30 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 12:00 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Yes but OK. Let's just say that evolution doesn't/didn't happen. It doesn't mean that it was "god wot dunnit". That's the type of erm "logic" that christards use. And there's the asshole's problem. If science can't do it or deosn't know, then it must be god, right? There again, on that basis, it could also be the giant flying spaghetti monster or the leprechauns, or the tooth fairy or jolly old Santa Clause his very self.

OK, it might be god, but which of the 4,200 fuckers!

This dude is so closed-minded with his naturalistic views, he doesn't even realize that if God didn't do it, and nature didn't do it, then there isn't no one left to do anything. But it is difficult to think like that when you are so combative, isn't it.

Then, of course, he mentions the infamous flying spaghetti monster and leprechauns..you know, the typical atheist group of characters...the atheist "dream team" sort of speak...

But again, he isn't smart enough to realize that even if a leprechaun did it, or the FSM did it...then they would both...essentially be....GOD. It doesn't matter what you'd like to label them ass.

If the FSM was omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent...the FSM would be God.

But of course, being slapped silly on your ass with logic and reasoning doesn't do anything to guys like that. They are closed-minded, intolerable, arrogant, and spiteful.

But there is a place for people like that.

You still here you little tit?

I thought I told you to run along and play?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
21-03-2016, 12:35 PM
(21-03-2016 10:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  despite our very similar DNA? so DNA doesn't appear to be a factor to you. how do you define a ''kind'' then? just visually? that seems kinda vague. im not super familar with the bible. where does it say that we are not animals?

First, go in a lab and get me life from nonlife. Until you can do that, you don't have a viable theory of evolution.
21-03-2016, 12:36 PM
(21-03-2016 10:06 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  It's been provided in the form of a valid and sound syllogism which stands unrefuted to this day.

Let me guess, a syllogism regarding the primacy of existence, correct?
21-03-2016, 12:37 PM
(21-03-2016 12:35 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  First, go in a lab and get me life from nonlife. Until you can do that, you don't have a viable theory of evolution.

Abiogenesis and evolution are separate theories. Neither relies upon the other. This has been explained to you before.

The viability of the theory of abiogenesis does not depend on our ability to create life in a laboratory any more than the theory of relativity depends on any given human's ability to move at light speed. This has been explained to you before.

Then again, everything here has been explained to you before. You simply do not understand it, and do not care to try.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
21-03-2016, 12:39 PM
(21-03-2016 10:39 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You stated the lard exists. It's your claim. Now support it.

And you stated that God doesn't exist. It's your claim. Now support it.
21-03-2016, 12:40 PM
(21-03-2016 12:35 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  despite our very similar DNA? so DNA doesn't appear to be a factor to you. how do you define a ''kind'' then? just visually? that seems kinda vague. im not super familar with the bible. where does it say that we are not animals?

First, go in a lab and get me life from nonlife. Until you can do that, you don't have a viable theory of evolution.

And you, you little tit, can explain why it must be your god that did it, as opposed to one of the other 4,199 deities or the giant flying spaghetti monster or the tooth fairy or santa Clause or the leprechauns.

Can you do that for me?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
21-03-2016, 12:41 PM
(21-03-2016 12:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 11:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

For those who haven't seen it before (probably no one, but just in case), that was a quote from Bill O'Reilly (host of the Fox News op-ed The O'Reilly Factor). During an interview with David Silverman, he interrupted Silverman to drop that ignorance bomb, apparently convinced that it would shut up all his opponents for good:

You can see the full segment here.

(21-03-2016 12:35 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

I didn't say I had a viable theory of evolution. You might have me confused with another person here. I'm "just asking questions". Questions you can't answer, apparently.
21-03-2016, 12:41 PM
(21-03-2016 12:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:39 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You stated the lard exists. It's your claim. Now support it.

And you stated that God doesn't exist. It's your claim. Now support it.

My statement was in response to your claim.

Your proof if you please .....

21-03-2016, 12:43 PM
From "dogs produce dogs" to "i doubt evolution by questioning abiogenesis" in a shorter time than it takes my car to get to 100km/h.