Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-03-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(21-03-2016 10:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Tell me, does it take effort to be as fucking stupid as you are? Like, do you have to pay your pastor to monitor your internet traffic so that you don't accidentally encounter any facts? Do you spend time running head first into concrete walls? What about self administering bleach enemas? Enjoy starting into the sun for hours at a time? Or do you drop just trousers and start fucking your front lawn while your neighbors watch in horrified disbelief?

Because your astounding level of purposeful ignorance would be impressive, if it wasn't so fucking terrifying. Like 'flying airplanes into skyscrapers and killing thousands of innocent civilians' sort of terrifying.

Bruh, dogs produce dogs. I don't care how red your face gets. I don't care how much smoke comes out of your ears in anger. I don't care how "tough" you type your words.

The fact still remains. Dogs...produce...DOGS. You, nor anyone you know, has EVER seen anything contrary to this. Yet, you believe that long ago, when no one was CONVENIENTLY around to see it, there were gradual reptile-bird kinds of transformations.

You can believe that bullshit if you want, but it isn't science, unless you call voodoo science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2016, 12:45 PM
(21-03-2016 10:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  That's patently false. You demonstrated that you do understand it when you made use of it, borrowing from my atheistic philosophy to make the point that asserting something doesn't make it true. Now you claim ignorance. I'm not buying it.

Huh
21-03-2016, 12:46 PM
(21-03-2016 11:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tasmanian Tiger or Tasmanian Wolf.

Those extinct little assholes were in FarCry 3. It made me chuckle the first time I saw one, because I did a double take and wondered out loud "Wait, aren't those extinct? Did I just kill a Tasmanian Tiger?"

[Image: latest?cb=20130128071553]

Yep. I did my part to make the little bastard extinct again.

Evil atheist. No respect for life! A true christian would at least have repented......afterwards of course.
21-03-2016, 12:46 PM
(21-03-2016 12:44 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Tell me, does it take effort to be as fucking stupid as you are? Like, do you have to pay your pastor to monitor your internet traffic so that you don't accidentally encounter any facts? Do you spend time running head first into concrete walls? What about self administering bleach enemas? Enjoy starting into the sun for hours at a time? Or do you drop just trousers and start fucking your front lawn while your neighbors watch in horrified disbelief?

Because your astounding level of purposeful ignorance would be impressive, if it wasn't so fucking terrifying. Like 'flying airplanes into skyscrapers and killing thousands of innocent civilians' sort of terrifying.

Bruh, dogs produce dogs. I don't care how red your face gets. I don't care how much smoke comes out of your ears in anger. I don't care how "tough" you type your words.

The fact still remains. Dogs...produce...DOGS. You, nor anyone you know, has EVER seen anything contrary to this. Yet, you believe that long ago, when no one was CONVENIENTLY around to see it, there were gradual reptile-bird kinds of transformations.

You can believe that bullshit if you want, but it isn't science, unless you call voodoo science.

WailOfTheChild thinking he knows what science is and isn't. How cute. Bless his little heart.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-03-2016, 12:49 PM
(21-03-2016 12:45 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  That's patently false. You demonstrated that you do understand it when you made use of it, borrowing from my atheistic philosophy to make the point that asserting something doesn't make it true. Now you claim ignorance. I'm not buying it.

Huh

Come on you scrote. We haven't got all night. Where's your proof that your god created life, as opposed to one of the other 4,199 other deities or the giant flying spaghetti monster, or a leprechaun, or the tooth fairy or santa friggin claus.

Come on.

We are waiting scrote.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
21-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Quote:Dogs...produce...DOGS
[Image: 532518-Young-Child-With-Fingers-in-Ears-...-Photo.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
21-03-2016, 12:51 PM
(21-03-2016 12:37 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Abiogenesis and evolution are separate theories. Neither relies upon the other. This has been explained to you before.
The viability of the theory of abiogenesis does not depend on our ability to create life in a laboratory any more than the theory of relativity depends on any given human's ability to move at light speed. This has been explained to you before.

Then again, everything here has been explained to you before. You simply do not understand it, and do not care to try.

It has been explained to you that evolution depends on preexisting life. If there is no God, and no prexisting life...then how can life begin to "evolve" if there is no life to begin with?

That being said, the evolutionist simply have to assume that someway, somehow, life came from nonlife. But such a proposition COULD be false, because it may be naturally impossible for life to come from nonlife....well, if abiogenesis COULD be false, then evolution COULD be false...because evolution (without divine intervention) depends on life coming from nonlife....but that is EXACTLY what hasn't been proven as of yet.

Therefore, evolution isn't a brute fact. Now, unbeliever...this is a very elementary concept to grasp, and if you still don't understand it, then I can't help you.
21-03-2016, 12:52 PM
(21-03-2016 12:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 12:37 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Abiogenesis and evolution are separate theories. Neither relies upon the other. This has been explained to you before.
The viability of the theory of abiogenesis does not depend on our ability to create life in a laboratory any more than the theory of relativity depends on any given human's ability to move at light speed. This has been explained to you before.

Then again, everything here has been explained to you before. You simply do not understand it, and do not care to try.

It has been explained to you that evolution depends on preexisting life. If there is no God, and no prexisting life...then how can life begin to "evolve" if there is no life to begin with?

That being said, the evolutionist simply have to assume that someway, somehow, life came from nonlife. But such a proposition COULD be false, because it may be naturally impossible for life to come from nonlife....well, if abiogenesis COULD be false, then evolution COULD be false...because evolution (without divine intervention) depends on life coming from nonlife....but that is EXACTLY what hasn't been proven as of yet.

Therefore, evolution isn't a brute fact. Now, unbeliever...this is a very elementary concept to grasp, and if you still don't understand it, then I can't help you.

Come on you scrote. We haven't got all night. Where's your proof that your god created life, as opposed to one of the other 4,199 other deities or the giant flying spaghetti monster, or a leprechaun, or the tooth fairy or santa friggin claus.

Come on.

We are waiting scrote.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
21-03-2016, 12:53 PM
(21-03-2016 12:49 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Come on you scrote. We haven't got all night. Where's your proof that your god created life, as opposed to one of the other 4,199 other deities or the giant flying spaghetti monster, or a leprechaun, or the tooth fairy or santa friggin claus.

Come on.

We are waiting scrote.

A First Cause is necessary. Now, your comrades on here have already been served up cans of ass whoopings on the various cosmological arguments. Would you like to be next, junior? Big Grin
21-03-2016, 12:55 PM
(21-03-2016 12:43 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  From "dogs produce dogs" to "i doubt evolution by questioning abiogenesis" in a shorter time than it takes my car to get to 100km/h.

Hey Deesse...do dogs produce dogs? Yes or no?