Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-03-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(22-03-2016 11:56 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  The Theory of Evolution is independent of how life started.

Now, now, now, Chas *pats on head*, nice try. But the question is "if abiogenesis is false, how can evolution be true". That is a direct question.

To answer such a direct question, I would expect something like "Evolution would STILL be true because..."

So, "the theroy of evoluton is independent of how life started" is not a proper response to the question of "if abiognesis is false, how can evolution be true?"
It is more like "my question of (if abiogenesis is false, how can evoluton be true)" is INDEPENDENT of the theory of evolution.

*pats you on the head*

You're demonstrating stupid is as stupid does again, aren't you?

Look, here is a book with many pictures. Why don't you look at that for a while?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 12:15 PM
(22-03-2016 11:58 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:55 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Ah, so the boy has jack shit and can't prove fuck all.

Well, there's a shock. Another christard who thought that he could bullshit his way past atheists.

What a waste of space you are, christard.

I asked you to prove that God doesn't exist..and you've yet to do it. So, I guess you have jack shit and can't prove fuck all.

Well, that isn't a shock. Another heathen who thought he could just make bullshit claims without being called upon to back it up.

What a waste of space you are, Darwinard.

Your assertion, your proof fuckwad.

We are still waiting for your proof little boy.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 12:16 PM
(22-03-2016 11:56 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  To answer such a direct question, I would expect something like "Evolution would STILL be true because..."

...because the theory of evolution is independent of how life started.

This is not complicated.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-03-2016, 12:17 PM
(22-03-2016 11:58 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:55 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Ah, so the boy has jack shit and can't prove fuck all.

Well, there's a shock. Another christard who thought that he could bullshit his way past atheists.

What a waste of space you are, christard.

I asked you to prove that God doesn't exist..and you've yet to do it. So, I guess you have jack shit and can't prove fuck all.

Well, that isn't a shock. Another heathen who thought he could just make bullshit claims without being called upon to back it up.

What a waste of space you are, Darwinard.

I haven't made the claim that god doesn't exist. So can you prove that he exists to me?
22-03-2016, 12:18 PM
(22-03-2016 12:16 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:56 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  To answer such a direct question, I would expect something like "Evolution would STILL be true because..."

...because the theory of evolution is independent of how life started.

This is not complicated.

It is for cofw. The teddy bear's picnic is too complicated for him to follow.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 12:18 PM
What time it is ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
22-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Did i miss somehow CotWs statement as to what "kind" a Thylacine is? Consider
22-03-2016, 12:29 PM
(22-03-2016 11:58 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I asked you to prove that God doesn't exist..and you've yet to do it. So, I guess you have jack shit and can't prove fuck all.

I can't believe that some theists are still demanding that atheists prove (if they can) that the Christian god doesn't exist. One cannot prove universal or absolute non-existence. The proof of existence must come from those who make the claims.

If I tell you that I can fly, I must prove it by jumping off the roof. I can't expect you to disprove it with any sort of viable evidence.

So... the proof for the existence of your god is....?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-03-2016, 12:29 PM
(22-03-2016 12:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If abiogenesis is false, how can evolution be true? Just answer the freakin' question.

The question has been answered. Twice. Not counting all the other threads that you bring this nonsense up in.

Evolution does not have anything to say about the origins of life, and is not reliant on one explanation being true over another. Whether life was created by god or the result of abiogenesis is irrelevant to the theory of evolution. The two are not dependent on one another.

It is that simple. I have no idea why you seem to become incapable of basic reading whenever this is explained to you.

So let me get this straight;

I said, as you pointed out numerous times, that evolution depends on abiogenesis. You said "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

And I asked "Well, if abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true"?

Then instead of answering the direct question, you proceed to give a post at which you provide a link of something you said yesterday, which is basically the same "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

It was the same shit, instead that time, you had a b.s. false comparison attached to it..but in essense, it was the same "Evolution is independent of abiogenesis". The same shit. You didn't explain how and why evolution could be true if abiogenesis is false, which is what the question asked of you. You are just merely stating that it is, along with more bio-babble attached to it.

But the question remains unanswered...and it remains unanswered because you can't answer the unaswerable.

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? Plain and simple. You are failing to answer the question because you simply can't. If abiogenesis is false, then there is no way POSSIBLE evolution could be true. If you think otherwise, then simply ANSWER THE FUKIN QUESTION.
22-03-2016, 12:33 PM
(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The question has been answered. Twice. Not counting all the other threads that you bring this nonsense up in.

Evolution does not have anything to say about the origins of life, and is not reliant on one explanation being true over another. Whether life was created by god or the result of abiogenesis is irrelevant to the theory of evolution. The two are not dependent on one another.

It is that simple. I have no idea why you seem to become incapable of basic reading whenever this is explained to you.

So let me get this straight;

I said, as you pointed out numerous times, that evolution depends on abiogenesis. You said "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

And I asked "Well, if abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true"?

Then instead of answering the direct question, you proceed to give a post at which you provide a link of something you said yesterday, which is basically the same "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

It was the same shit, instead that time, you had a b.s. false comparison attached to it..but in essense, it was the same "Evolution is independent of abiogenesis". The same shit. You didn't explain how and why evolution could be true if abiogenesis is false, which is what the question asked of you. You are just merely stating that it is, along with more bio-babble attached to it.

But the question remains unanswered...and it remains unanswered because you can't answer the unaswerable.

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? Plain and simple. You are failing to answer the question because you simply can't. If abiogenesis is false, then there is no way POSSIBLE evolution could be true. If you think otherwise, then simply ANSWER THE FUKIN QUESTION.

Please provide your definition of abiogenesis.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces