Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-03-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The question has been answered. Twice. Not counting all the other threads that you bring this nonsense up in.

Evolution does not have anything to say about the origins of life, and is not reliant on one explanation being true over another. Whether life was created by god or the result of abiogenesis is irrelevant to the theory of evolution. The two are not dependent on one another.

It is that simple. I have no idea why you seem to become incapable of basic reading whenever this is explained to you.

So let me get this straight;

I said, as you pointed out numerous times, that evolution depends on abiogenesis. You said "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

And I asked "Well, if abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true"?

Then instead of answering the direct question, you proceed to give a post at which you provide a link of something you said yesterday, which is basically the same "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

It was the same shit, instead that time, you had a b.s. false comparison attached to it..but in essense, it was the same "Evolution is independent of abiogenesis". The same shit. You didn't explain how and why evolution could be true if abiogenesis is false, which is what the question asked of you. You are just merely stating that it is, along with more bio-babble attached to it.

But the question remains unanswered...and it remains unanswered because you can't answer the unaswerable.

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? Plain and simple. You are failing to answer the question because you simply can't. If abiogenesis is false, then there is no way POSSIBLE evolution could be true. If you think otherwise, then simply ANSWER THE FUKIN QUESTION.

Yes, yes, little boy.

We still wait for your proof that your god did it and that the zombie boy actually existed.

Now, little boy, get a move on.

Let's hear the proof.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 12:38 PM
(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I can't believe that some theists are still demanding that atheists prove (if they can) that the Christian god doesn't exist. One cannot prove universal or absolute non-existence.

You have to prove that it is universally or absolutely non-existence before you can conclude that it is. That is basic Logic 101 type of shit. Now ultimately, you don't know whether God exists or not...so it is just best that you take an agnostic approach of "I don't know". But when you say things like "I know that God doesn't exist", that is a claim of KNOWLEDGE and the question of "How do you know" immediately rears its ugly head.

Then of course, you can't provide an answer to that kind of question, so you then resort to the typical FALSE atheistic quips of saying things like "You can't prove a negative" and any sort of nonsense like that...which is of course, also false.

(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The proof of existence must come from those who make the claims.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, and this isn't just limited to positive claims, but negative claims also. A negative claim was made, and that requires just as much proof as a positive claim does.

(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If I tell you that I can fly, I must prove it by jumping off the roof. I can't expect you to disprove it with any sort of viable evidence.

So are you saying that you claiming that you can fly can't be disproven?? Laugh out load Ignorance I tell ya. Ignorance.
22-03-2016, 12:38 PM
(22-03-2016 12:33 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So let me get this straight;

I said, as you pointed out numerous times, that evolution depends on abiogenesis. You said "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

And I asked "Well, if abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true"?

Then instead of answering the direct question, you proceed to give a post at which you provide a link of something you said yesterday, which is basically the same "No, it doesn't. Evolution is independent of abiogenesis".

It was the same shit, instead that time, you had a b.s. false comparison attached to it..but in essense, it was the same "Evolution is independent of abiogenesis". The same shit. You didn't explain how and why evolution could be true if abiogenesis is false, which is what the question asked of you. You are just merely stating that it is, along with more bio-babble attached to it.

But the question remains unanswered...and it remains unanswered because you can't answer the unaswerable.

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? Plain and simple. You are failing to answer the question because you simply can't. If abiogenesis is false, then there is no way POSSIBLE evolution could be true. If you think otherwise, then simply ANSWER THE FUKIN QUESTION.

Yes, yes, little boy.

We still wait for your proof that your god did it and that the zombie boy actually existed.

Let's hear the proof.

I don't think he/she/it understands what abiogenesis is or isn't. I think they think it's a cool word thrown around by the likes of ken ham and other incredibly ignorant ilk.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-03-2016, 12:46 PM
(22-03-2016 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't think he/she/it understands what abiogenesis is or isn't. I think they think it's a cool word thrown around by the likes of ken ham and other incredibly ignorant ilk.

Awww crap. This is the typical "He doesn't understand what x is". How about I just give you the answer that was provided to me via Google, when you type in "abiogenesis".

the original evolution of life or living organisms from inorganic or inanimate substances

Basically, life from non-living materials...which is the same concept/definition I've been against since my first day on this wonderful forum.

So now since we know what abiogenesis is, how about you answering the same question that I asked them? If abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true?

Oh crap, why am I asking you? You can't answer it either.
22-03-2016, 12:51 PM
(22-03-2016 12:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't think he/she/it understands what abiogenesis is or isn't. I think they think it's a cool word thrown around by the likes of ken ham and other incredibly ignorant ilk.

Awww crap. This is the typical "He doesn't understand what x is". How about I just give you the answer that was provided to me via Google, when you type in "abiogenesis".

the original evolution of life or living organisms from inorganic or inanimate substances

Basically, life from non-living materials...which is the same concept/definition I've been against since my first day on this wonderful forum.

So now since we know what abiogenesis is, how about you answering the same question that I asked them? If abiogenesis is false, then how can evolution be true?

Yes, yes, little boy.

Let's hear the proof.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 12:51 PM
(22-03-2016 12:38 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I can't believe that some theists are still demanding that atheists prove (if they can) that the Christian god doesn't exist. One cannot prove universal or absolute non-existence.

You have to prove that it is universally or absolutely non-existence before you can conclude that it is. That is basic Logic 101 type of shit. Now ultimately, you don't know whether God exists or not...so it is just best that you take an agnostic approach of "I don't know". But when you say things like "I know that God doesn't exist", that is a claim of KNOWLEDGE and the question of "How do you know" immediately rears its ugly head.

Then of course, you can't provide an answer to that kind of question, so you then resort to the typical FALSE atheistic quips of saying things like "You can't prove a negative" and any sort of nonsense like that...which is of course, also false.

(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The proof of existence must come from those who make the claims.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim, and this isn't just limited to positive claims, but negative claims also. A negative claim was made, and that requires just as much proof as a positive claim does.

(22-03-2016 12:29 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If I tell you that I can fly, I must prove it by jumping off the roof. I can't expect you to disprove it with any sort of viable evidence.

So are you saying that you claiming that you can fly can't be disproven?? Laugh out load Ignorance I tell ya. Ignorance.

So when are you going to prove this positive claim that god exists? You said you have evidence. Shouldn't you be trying to save our miserable souls? Or am I confused?
22-03-2016, 12:54 PM

Explain how abiogenesis could be false. If you understand the definition, then explain why you would ask "if abiogenesis is false..." who here has ever claimed it was?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2016, 12:59 PM

Let's hear the proof.

22-03-2016, 01:02 PM
(22-03-2016 11:56 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 11:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  The Theory of Evolution is independent of how life started.

Now, now, now, Chas *pats on head*, nice try. But the question is "if abiogenesis is false, how can evolution be true". That is a direct question.

To answer such a direct question, I would expect something like "Evolution would STILL be true because..."

So, "the theroy of evoluton is independent of how life started" is not a proper response to the question of "if abiognesis is false, how can evolution be true?"
It is more like "my question of (if abiogenesis is false, how can evoluton be true)" is INDEPENDENT of the theory of evolution.

You don't understand the answer.

Regardless of how life started, the Theory of Evolution is still true.

The ToE does not address how life began, only how it changes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2016, 01:03 PM
(22-03-2016 12:59 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  We still wait for your proof that your god did it and that the zombie boy actually existed.

Let's hear the proof.

This is a noble but quixotic effort @RealGod. WailOfTheChild has no fucking clue what "proof" even means.

#sigh