Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-03-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(22-03-2016 01:37 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If abiogenesis is false, how can evolution be true?
Can you not comprehend that abiogenesis and evolution are totally unrelated concepts? That's like saying table salt is edible, but sodium and chlorine are each poisonous—how can that be true?

Quote:Well, I already predicted that you would be unable to answer the question, and you've proved my predictions correct. You may as well just go back to whatever rat hole you crawled out of, because you are not any closer to answering the question than any of your comrades on here. You've haven't added anything significant to the conversation besides wasting my time.
If you need to resort to ad hominems to support your argument, then you're obviously losing the debate. It's not a good look.

—Also, could you possibly respond to my comments in post #384, today, 06:19 AM.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 02:03 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it goes something like this...

[Image: proof-of-god_o_861279.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-03-2016, 02:12 PM
(22-03-2016 01:52 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Evolution does not require abiogenesis to be true.

Fine, take that stance. But my question is..."if abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true?"

The question is "how". Do you see that? HOW. HOW. HOW.

Answer the question. You want to just simply make the assertion, but I am asking you to explain your assertion. HOW??? Please answer the question, otherwise, you are proving my point.
22-03-2016, 02:14 PM
(22-03-2016 02:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Can you not comprehend that abiogenesis and evolution are totally unrelated concepts?

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? I don't give a damn how unrelated you CLAIM the two are, because if they are that unrelated, then that is all the more easier for you to explain HOW.
22-03-2016, 02:14 PM
(22-03-2016 02:14 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Can you not comprehend that abiogenesis and evolution are totally unrelated concepts?

If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? I don't give a damn how unrelated you CLAIM the two are, because if they are that unrelated, then that is all the more easier for you to explain HOW.

We are still waiting little boy.

Now, little boy, hurry up.

What's your answer little boy?

Where's the proof for your god and the zombie boy?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 02:15 PM
(22-03-2016 01:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Why are you even bothering with these pointless questions COW?

Can you answer the question? Nope.
22-03-2016, 02:16 PM
(22-03-2016 02:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Why are you even bothering with these pointless questions COW?

We are still waiting little boy.

Now, little boy, hurry up.

What's your answer little boy?

Where's the proof for your god and the zombie boy?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
22-03-2016, 02:17 PM
(22-03-2016 02:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 01:52 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Evolution does not require abiogenesis to be true.

Fine, take that stance. But my question is..."if abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true?"

The question is "how". Do you see that? HOW. HOW. HOW.

Answer the question. You want to just simply make the assertion, but I am asking you to explain your assertion. HOW??? Please answer the question, otherwise, you are proving my point.

Read the post that you are responding to. That is how.

Regardless of whether life exists because of abiogenesis, because of a god or a wizard, or just because, it still behaves in accordance with the theory of evolution. Even explicitly assuming, for the sake of argument, that a god is responsible for the creation of life, evolution is still true, because whatever god created life apparently created it in such a way that evolution happens.

This. Is not. Complicated.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-03-2016, 02:17 PM
(22-03-2016 02:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

All these questions are pointless if you prove that god exists.
22-03-2016, 02:28 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post