Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-03-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
Seriously dude. I've got like 32 years of back upped sin that I need to repent. If you've got the proof then I need to see it. Sunday is in 5 days, so I gotta get started quick before I have a heart attack or something and burn in hell for all eternity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-03-2016, 02:45 PM
(22-03-2016 02:14 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true? I don't give a damn how unrelated you CLAIM the two are, because if they are that unrelated, then that is all the more easier for you to explain HOW.

I'm starting to get the distinct impression you're being deliberately obtuse here. You've asked this same question a dozen times now, and received a dozen answers.

Put it this way: If abiogenesis is true, then the theory of evolution is credible.
If abiogenesis is untrue, then the theory of evolution is still credible.

You seem to be thinking that the two theories are interdependent; each relying on the other for its own proof. This is not the case.

—Also, could you possibly respond to my comments in post #384, today, 06:19 AM and post #402, today, 06:43 AM. Or are you choosing to ignore my questions simply because you have no answers? A meaningful debate is a two way thing you know.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
22-03-2016, 02:54 PM
(21-03-2016 12:35 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 10:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  despite our very similar DNA? so DNA doesn't appear to be a factor to you. how do you define a ''kind'' then? just visually? that seems kinda vague. im not super familar with the bible. where does it say that we are not animals?

First, go in a lab and get me life from nonlife. Until you can do that, you don't have a viable theory of evolution.

Go in a lab and "get me God". I'll wait. By your own criteria, you have nothing.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
22-03-2016, 03:11 PM
(21-03-2016 12:35 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  First, go in a lab and get me life from nonlife. Until you can do that, you don't have a viable theory of evolution.

As you chose to ignore this earlier.....

From the UK Telegraph:

World-renowned biotechnologist and geneticist John Craig Venter B.Sc, Ph.D and his team have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix of chemicals.

They manufactured a new chromosome from artificial DNA in a test tube, then transferred it into an empty cell and watched it multiply—the very definition of being alive. The man-made single cell "creature", which is a modified version of one of the simplest bacteria on earth, proves that the technology works.

"This is the first synthetic cell that's been made, and we call it synthetic because the cell is totally derived from a synthetic chromosome, made with four bottles of chemicals on a chemical synthesizer, starting with information in a computer," said Dr Venter.

—You were saying?

Rolleyes

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
22-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Bug RE: Question for atheists...

#sigh
22-03-2016, 03:21 PM

#sigh
22-03-2016, 03:32 PM

#sigh
22-03-2016, 03:43 PM
(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm starting to get the distinct impression you're being deliberately obtuse here. You've asked this same question a dozen times now, and received a dozen answers.

If you really think that those "answers" adequately answers the question that I am asking, then either you are being duped by them, or you are duping yourself. Either way, you are being duped.

I can't force you to understand simple logic and reasoning. Either you understand it, or you don't.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Put it this way: If abiogenesis is true, then the theory of evolution is credible.

So basically "if it isn't possible for life to come from nonliving material, it is still possible for life to evolve."

Facepalm That is about as ridiculous of a statement that I've ever seen on here. But I understand. If "God" is taken out of the equation, evolution "must" be true, regardless of whatever ridiculous deductions you need to get there.

Pathetic.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  You seem to be thinking that the two theories are interdependent; each relying on the other for its own proof. This is not the case.

I've already explained why they must be interdependent. So unless you can refute what I said, then you may as well stop typing.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  —Also, could you possibly respond to my comments in post #384, today, 06:19 AM and post #402, today, 06:43 AM. Or are you choosing to ignore my questions simply because you have no answers? A meaningful debate is a two way thing you know.

Says the guy that was about to put me on ignore Laugh out loadLaugh out load
22-03-2016, 03:44 PM
(22-03-2016 02:54 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Go in a lab and "get me God". I'll wait. By your own criteria, you have nothing.

"Take a spirit, grab it by its neck, and put it into a test tube".

Laugh out load children, please.
22-03-2016, 03:46 PM
(22-03-2016 03:43 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm starting to get the distinct impression you're being deliberately obtuse here. You've asked this same question a dozen times now, and received a dozen answers.

If you really think that those "answers" adequately answers the question that I am asking, then either you are being duped by them, or you are duping yourself. Either way, you are being duped.

I can't force you to understand simple logic and reasoning. Either you understand it, or you don't.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Put it this way: If abiogenesis is true, then the theory of evolution is credible.

So basically "if it isn't possible for life to come from nonliving material, it is still possible for life to evolve."

Facepalm That is about as ridiculous of a statement that I've ever seen on here. But I understand. If "God" is taken out of the equation, evolution "must" be true, regardless of whatever ridiculous deductions you need to get there.

Pathetic.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  You seem to be thinking that the two theories are interdependent; each relying on the other for its own proof. This is not the case.

I've already explained why they must be interdependent. So unless you can refute what I said, then you may as well stop typing.

(22-03-2016 02:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  —Also, could you possibly respond to my comments in post #384, today, 06:19 AM and post #402, today, 06:43 AM. Or are you choosing to ignore my questions simply because you have no answers? A meaningful debate is a two way thing you know.

Says the guy that was about to put me on ignore Laugh out loadLaugh out load

We are still waiting little boy.

Now, little boy, hurry up.

What's your answer little boy?

Where's the proof for your god and the zombie boy?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post