Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
23-03-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
Call of the wild is the twin brother of Q ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2016, 12:12 PM
(23-03-2016 12:06 PM)Leo Wrote:  The clouds are gone.

The sun is out
The sky is blue?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
23-03-2016, 12:13 PM
(23-03-2016 12:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  Call of the wild is the twin brother of Q ?

Yes, the bastard sons of ken ham.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
23-03-2016, 12:13 PM
(23-03-2016 12:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 12:06 PM)Leo Wrote:  The clouds are gone.

The sun is out
The sky is blue?

Really the sky is very blue. Beautiful day.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
23-03-2016, 12:18 PM
(23-03-2016 12:13 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 12:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  The sun is out
The sky is blue?

Really the sky is very blue. Beautiful day.

You were supposed to say:

There's not a cloud to spoil the view

(as in "the clouds are gone") - which you preempted.

[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
23-03-2016, 12:19 PM
(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So your "point", inasmuch as you have one, is that, if there is no life, there are no life forms to do any evolving?

Yeah, pretty much.

(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Well, obviously. And if gravity didn't exist, we would all float off into space. But this "point" is not what you asked. It still has nothing to do with evolution as a theory. It's just "if abiogenesis didn't happen, where did life come from?" phrased as stupidly as possible. So stupidly that it becomes even less useful as a rhetorical device than it would have been otherwise - which is saying something - because it is fundamentally broken on an additional level due to you trying to rope in an entirely unrelated theory.

See, you rephrased the question. The question isn't "if abiogensis didn't happen, where did life come from". Even though that itself is a legitimate question, that isn't MY question.

MY question is, "if life can't come from nonlife, how can life evolve?" Now, with such a question, the only thing you can do is simply grant the fact that life can't evolve if there is no natural mechanism for it to begin to exist in the first place. I

f you DON'T do that, then you have to demonstrate HOW life can come from nonlife, which is something you can't do. When I ask the question, you are supposed to be able to say "But life did come from nonlife, because...."

But you've YET to even BEGIN to do that, because you don't know where life came from. It may be IMPOSSIBLE for life to come from nonlife. If it is, then there is just simply no way evolution is/can be true. No way possible.

And if it is impossible for life to come from nonlife, and we know that life began to exist, then intelligent design is peeking its ugly head, isn't it?

So either way, you are screwed, sir.

(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And it's still an utter non-starter. If the best you have is "well, if I could completely overturn everything we know about biochemistry, then you would believe me!", then there really is no hope for you.

You are screwed, and you know it, bruh.
23-03-2016, 12:23 PM
(23-03-2016 11:04 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Why does it not see abiogenesis and the theory of evolution are independent theories?

How in the hell are they independent theories if one depends on the other. Why does it not see that if one depends on the other, they are not independent?
23-03-2016, 12:24 PM
(23-03-2016 12:19 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So your "point", inasmuch as you have one, is that, if there is no life, there are no life forms to do any evolving?

Yeah, pretty much.

(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Well, obviously. And if gravity didn't exist, we would all float off into space. But this "point" is not what you asked. It still has nothing to do with evolution as a theory. It's just "if abiogenesis didn't happen, where did life come from?" phrased as stupidly as possible. So stupidly that it becomes even less useful as a rhetorical device than it would have been otherwise - which is saying something - because it is fundamentally broken on an additional level due to you trying to rope in an entirely unrelated theory.

See, you rephrased the question. The question isn't "if abiogensis didn't happen, where did life come from". Even though that itself is a legitimate question, that isn't MY question.

MY question is, "if life can't come from nonlife, how can life evolve?" Now, with such a question, the only thing you can do is simply grant the fact that life can't evolve if there is no natural mechanism for it to begin to exist in the first place. I

f you DON'T do that, then you have to demonstrate HOW life can come from nonlife, which is something you can't do. When I ask the question, you are supposed to be able to say "But life did come from nonlife, because...."

But you've YET to even BEGIN to do that, because you don't know where life came from. It may be IMPOSSIBLE for life to come from nonlife. If it is, then there is just simply no way evolution is/can be true. No way possible.

And if it is impossible for life to come from nonlife, and we know that life began to exist, then intelligent design is peeking its ugly head, isn't it?

(23-03-2016 10:59 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And it's still an utter non-starter. If the best you have is "well, if I could completely overturn everything we know about biochemistry, then you would believe me!", then there really is no hope for you.

I brought this up multiple times in answered ways to you. If you mean just on earth... then say it. Why exclude the possibility aliens seeded life on earth. Well then if you don't just mean on earth and in general, why do you think it's fine for nonlife to produce life or life to produce itself. Because you said before God is life. When you double down you think God is life, the way you phrase your questions doesn't make a lot of sense.

Though to respond in a general manner. The cosmic consciousness also may of directed live and the universal rule of 3 caused it to form.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-03-2016, 12:33 PM
(23-03-2016 12:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 11:04 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Why does it not see abiogenesis and the theory of evolution are independent theories?

How in the hell are they independent theories if one depends on the other. Why does it not see that if one depends on the other, they are not independent?

Because you scrote, they are independent. Prove that they are dependent.

Oh, and don't take all day, little boy.

23-03-2016, 12:34 PM
(23-03-2016 12:19 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Yeah, pretty much.

Come on little religtard.

Where your proof of your sky daddy and zombie boy.

Still waiting religtard.