Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
24-03-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(24-03-2016 01:00 PM)Leo Wrote:  Shit but is 1500 right now.

Girlyman is now in 1459 and claims that he has radar - Yeh - right.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 01:07 PM
(24-03-2016 01:05 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  

Girlyman is now in 1459 and claims that he has radar - Yeh - right.

But I have a atomic watch. The most accurate clock in the world.Yes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
24-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Girlyman is now testing whistles apparently - but only the old grey ones.

Quite why is anyone's guess.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 01:12 PM
(24-03-2016 01:03 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your continued denial of the fact that the evolution of life is independent of the origin of life indicated that you do not understand what the Theory of Evolution states.

If abiogenesis false, and there is no God, how is evolution true??

(24-03-2016 12:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Given an organism that replicates imperfectly and the progeny of which reproduce with differential success, change and diversity are logically inevitable.
There can be no other outcome.

Note that the origin of that first organism is of no importance whatsoever.

If abiogenesis is false, then the first three words [Given an organism] of that sentence does not exist, does it?

No, not at all. It just means that that first organism did not arise from abiogenesis, but some other way.

Quote:See, if abiogenesis is false, then you can't even BEGIN to talk about evolution, as just demonstrated with Chas' post. You can't even BEGIN to talk about evolution, if life cannot come from nonlife (without intelligent design).

Wrong.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2016, 01:16 PM
(24-03-2016 01:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 01:05 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Girlyman is now in 1459 and claims that he has radar - Yeh - right.

Yeah, but being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your watch clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel timely?" Well, do ya, punk?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2016, 01:18 PM
(24-03-2016 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yes it would still be intelligent design in the case of aliens... So???? That's not a negating response.

What the hell do you mean "so"? If it is intelligent design, then atheism would be FALSE.

(24-03-2016 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Okay, so it'd be intelligent design by aliens, exactly. Them seeding earth then evolution taking place. Thus, evolution without it starting connected form abiogenesis.

No, they would have to be supernatural aliens. They couldn't be natural aliens. The origins of life is not something a natural being can whip up. If it was, then we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?

(24-03-2016 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  "karma" is a cosmic force in the light of that as descried, not that it can cause Karma, it's one in the same. This is a view of some eastern spiritualists in versions of Buddhism/Hinduism.

Do you know anything about religious and spiritual beliefs outside of that God of Abraham collection?

The explanation of what karma is, is unnecessary, considering the fact that the explanation doesn't negate anything that I said.

(24-03-2016 12:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm not "begging the question" you apparently need comprehension levels. I'm giving you ALTERNATIVES that actual people across the globe think that don't confirm to your proclamation that its abiogenesis tied to evolution or GOD did it view of this. That one you deemed me begging the question comes from this idea of Integral Theory a new agey faith from a few decades back that still have believers today. Welcome to the world. It may be scary and think people are nuts because they don't agree with you.

For the third time, I said that any explanation that is given either falls under the supernatural/intelligent design umbrella, or the naturalistic/nature umbrella. Now Clyde, you've done all of this talking, yet none of what you said undermines ANYTHING that I said. I don't care whether you practice buddhism, hinduism, witchcraft, satanism, Christianity, naturalism, humanism, etc. (only Christianity gets the capital Big Grin ). It doesn't matter, any of your beliefs will fall under those two umbrellas...and the origins of life will also fall under those two umbrellas...you've said nothing to negate this FACT, so basically...you just WASTED MY TIME with IRRELEVANCE.
24-03-2016, 01:19 PM
(24-03-2016 01:07 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 01:05 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Girlyman is now in 1459 and claims that he has radar - Yeh - right.

Girlyman has a sundial - oh and a torch so that he can tell the time when it gets dark.Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
24-03-2016, 01:24 PM
(24-03-2016 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, not at all. It just means that that first organism did not arise from abiogenesis, but some other way.

Right, supernaturally. If it didn't arise naturally, it would have to arise supernaturally. As we can clearly see, Chas refuses to even use the WORD "supernatural". He can't even do it. Laugh out load

SMH.
24-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load I win !
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
24-03-2016, 01:28 PM
(24-03-2016 01:26 PM)Leo Wrote:  Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load I win !

WTF?

Did I loose because I mentioned sundials?

Was that it?

Why?

[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post