Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
24-03-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(24-03-2016 06:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  We do not have ANY transitional fossils. I asked Unbeliever to produce some, and he can't produce any. I mean think about it; granted, not all dead remains will fossilize...but we are talking hundreds of thousands, on top of hundreds of thousands...all fossils, and not ONE single transitional fossil? Not one.

Exactly. Not one. But many many thousands, you fucking ignoramus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-03-2016, 11:42 PM
(24-03-2016 08:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The problem is, an agnostic is also someone that doesn't "believe" in in the existence of God or gods.
No it's not, what the hell are you talking about?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
25-03-2016, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 03:42 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(24-03-2016 10:18 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 10:16 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Unbeliever you rarely ever post an explanation to your simplified answers.

If you want a more detailed response, post something that merits one.
That would be impossible to do on an objective level. Rewards are subjective in nature. Not everyone here is going to find merit in every single post someone makes. People's interest vary.
As much as I like explanations I still appreciate simple answers as well, but I prefer explanations more.
The problem lies when you accuse people of being willfully ignorant after being given an unexplained short answer answer (by you) because you fail to recognize the fact that, not everyone is privy to the same "supposed" detailed understanding & logic, of the corrections you are trying to make.

Take for example, I took the time to explain how an agnostic can be an atheist to CotW by use of a very detailed explanation of what an Atheist is. He now understands the difference between an Agnostic/Gnostic Atheist as well as the similarities that bind them as well. Had I not explained it properly and said something short and unexplained like "you don't understand what an Atheist is you ignorant christard" is not going to help him in any way better understand the concept of Atheism. If anything he would just understand you are very temperamental & seemingly unwilling to properly correct his supposed misinterpretation.
25-03-2016, 03:47 AM
(25-03-2016 03:36 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Take for example, I took the time to explain how an agnostic can be an atheist to CotW by use of a very detailed explanation of what an Atheist is. He now understands the difference between an Agnostic/Gnostic Atheist as well as the similarities that bind them as well.

He's such a useless thick twat, he doesn't even understand the plot of the teddy bear's picnic. You explaining the plot will just confuse him even more than he already is because, let's face it, you are just as thick a twat as he is, ffs.

Sorry Moms, my bad?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 4 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 04:44 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(25-03-2016 03:47 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:36 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Take for example, I took the time to explain how an agnostic can be an atheist to CotW by use of a very detailed explanation of what an Atheist is. He now understands the difference between an Agnostic/Gnostic Atheist as well as the similarities that bind them as well.

He's such a useless thick twat, he doesn't even understand the plot of the teddy bear's picnic. You explaining the plot will just confuse him even more than he already is because, let's face it, you are just as thick a twat as he is, ffs.

Sorry Moms, my bad?
He said he now understood & further went on to explain where his misconception of Atheism had occurred.
There was a point in his past where Gnostic Atheists were the only type of Atheists he encountered or knew of and he assumed they represented all of Atheism. When he finally encountered Agnostics his understanding of Atheism was so rooted in the Gnostic version that he could not fathom how such a distinct difference could still place both views under the same classification of Atheism.
It took a proper explanation of what an Atheist is and isn't for him to understand how both groups can be classified as atheists.
He now accepts the claim that agnostics are Atheists too & it would appear he isn't that appalled by them as he is towards Gnostic atheism.

I was also confused for a very long time as to why agnostics could be classified as atheists until I finally took the time to examine the root of the definition of Atheism. Many agnostic atheists are still confused by the terms as well so it isn't that uncommon a misunderstanding and in no way warrants this assumed uniquely uncommon title of idiot.

It may be possible there are other things he has done that warrants the negative connotations attributed to him but his misunderstanding of Atheism isn't one I think we should ridicule.
25-03-2016, 04:43 AM
(25-03-2016 04:08 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:47 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  He's such a useless thick twat, he doesn't even understand the plot of the teddy bear's picnic. You explaining the plot will just confuse him even more than he already is because, let's face it, you are just as thick a twat as he is, ffs.

Sorry Moms, my bad?
He said he now understood & further went on to explain where his misconception of Atheism had occurred.
There was a point in his past where Gnostic Atheists were the only type of Atheists he encountered or knew of and he assumed they represented all of Atheism. When he finally encountered Agnostics his understanding of Atheism was so rooted in the Gnostic version that he could not fathom how such a distinct difference could still place both views under the same classification of Atheism.
It took a proper explanation of what an Atheist is and isn't for him to understand how both groups can be classified as atheists.
He now accepts the claim that agnostics are Atheists too & it would appear he isn't that appalled by them as he is towards Gnostic atheism.

I was also confused for a very long time as to why agnostics could be classified as atheists until I finally took the time to examine the root of the definition of Atheism. Many agnostic atheists are still confused by the terms as well so it isn't that uncommon a misunderstanding and in no way warrants this assumed uniquely uncommon title of idiot.

Blah, blah, bla, blah.

Oh, by the way, fuck off.

Blah, blah, blah.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 04:47 AM
(25-03-2016 04:43 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 04:08 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  He said he now understood & further went on to explain where his misconception of Atheism had occurred.

It may be possible there are other things he has done that warrants the negative connotations attributed to him but his misunderstanding of Atheism isn't one I think we should ridicule.

Blah, blah, bla, blah.

Oh, by the way, fuck off.

Blah, blah, blah.
Very good signature material
25-03-2016, 04:53 AM
(25-03-2016 04:08 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It may be possible there are other things he has done that warrants the negative connotations attributed to him but his misunderstanding of Atheism isn't one I think we should ridicule.

Why not, we've ridiculed everything else about him, ffs?Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 05:19 AM by Agnostic Shane.)
(25-03-2016 04:53 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 04:08 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  It may be possible there are other things he has done that warrants the negative connotations attributed to him but his misunderstanding of Atheism isn't one I think we should ridicule.

Why not, we've ridiculed everything else about him, ffs?Big Grin
Have you tried ridiculing the following:

Reduced Reproductive Organ size
Sexual orientation
Disfunctional Parental Upbringing
Maternal defamation
Social awkwardness
Gramatical inconsistencies
Malnourishment
Third world status
Excessive use of illegal narcotics
Level of education achieved
Racial slurs
Type of vehicle he drives
Type of food he eats
Personal hygiene
Mental health abnormalities
Physical health abnormalities
Obesity of his girlfriend or boyfriend
Hairstyle preference
Type of clothing he wears
Internet speed
Type of phone he uses

Just to name a few.
Don't forget to facepalm Facepalm after every insult to indicate some form of superiority you have over his current status
Additionally, a cup of tea Drinking Beverage usually helps indicate a rooted composure when pulling off these insults & associate our level of confidence in the ridicule.
25-03-2016, 05:21 AM
(25-03-2016 05:03 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Additionally, a cup of tea Drinking Beverage usually helps indicate a rooted composure when pulling off these insults & associate our level of confidence in the ridicule.

It's too late at night to drink tea. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.