Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-03-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Question for atheists...
(25-03-2016 10:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 10:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, you miss the point completely. The point is that the origin of life has no bearing on the evolution of life.

If God doesn't exist, and abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true?

Evolution is the explanation for the changes in living organisms.

[Image: Genealogy-of-the-dog-low-res.jpg]

[Image: c1x17b-finches.jpg]

[Image: hominids2_big.jpg]

[Image: ppa_tol.png?rev=42232a29a1f3639fb8caf78b...63b792d25d]

Abiogenesis

is the process by which life would have arose.

It could have been chemical. It could have been other worldly. AS IN microbial on a asteroid or maybe a type of Tardigrade or something. Not enough is know to come to a complete consensus on. Maybe life started on mars or some other foren body we don't know. But the search continues.

What we can rule out is the likely hood we were made from clay/dust 6,000 years ago.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-03-2016, 11:22 AM
(25-03-2016 11:05 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Same cowardly threat from "Q", same answer from me:

You know what? Achmed also has no thoughts of his own and needs another guy with his hands up his ass to make him talk.

So take your empty, dishonest, evil, vile and most of all cowardly (aka. pretending they are someone elses) threats and shove them up where Jeff Dunhams right hand is. Ok?

How can someone threaten you with something that doesn't exist? "Your honor, he pulled out an imaginary, invisible gun, and threaten to shoot me with it".

Laugh out loadLaugh out load
25-03-2016, 11:22 AM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 11:24 AM
(25-03-2016 11:22 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How can someone threaten you with something that doesn't exist? "Your honor, he pulled out an imaginary, invisible gun, and threaten to shoot me with it".

So Wail, you finally admit it. Your god doesn't exist .

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2016, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 11:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-03-2016 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I've dealt with many of these people before this thread, regarding these same issues. So again, you are late to the party.

Wail has never even been to the party. His "dealt with" amounted to nothing.
His stupidity is SO complete, and his ignorance SO profound, it's amazing he gets his socks in, in the morning.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-03-2016, 11:43 AM
I agree with call of the wild. Evolution is horseshit. There isn't a theory of evolution, only the animals Chuck Norris allowed to live. The jirrafe is a horse that is uppercut by Chuck Norris.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
25-03-2016, 11:45 AM
(25-03-2016 11:22 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How can someone threaten you with something that doesn't exist? "Your honor, he pulled out an imaginary, invisible gun, and threaten to shoot me with it".

Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Does it hurt to be so stupid like you?
Arent you ashamed threatening other people?
We know you think the threat is real. So what do we call someone who points a gun at someone else, even if he doesnt know its not loaded?
Arent you even more ashamed of backpeddling now, you fucking coward? You should have better doubled down on your threat if you think its real, you pathetic spineless slime. You would be still despicable, but at least no despicable coward.
Arent you embarassed to threaten on behalf of someone else? Like a 6y old threatening with his big brother, gimme a break.
Did religion poison your mind to the point that you forgot that an empty threat is still a threat? The point is not the threat, but the idiot threatening, you imbecile.
Do you realize that the difference between someone posting a threat and someone posting an empty threat, is the difference between an idiot and an pathetic idiot?
Are threats your usual way to end an argument, after you finished demonstrating what an unbelievably stupid, ignorant fool you are?
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
25-03-2016, 11:50 AM
(25-03-2016 11:20 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 10:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God doesn't exist, and abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true?

Evolution is the explanation for the changes in living organisms.

[Image: Genealogy-of-the-dog-low-res.jpg]

[Image: c1x17b-finches.jpg]

[Image: hominids2_big.jpg]

[Image: ppa_tol.png?rev=42232a29a1f3639fb8caf78b...63b792d25d]

Abiogenesis

is the process by which life would have arose.

It could have been chemical. It could have been other worldly. AS IN microbial on a asteroid or maybe a type of Tardigrade or something. Not enough is know to come to a complete consensus on. Maybe life started on mars or some other foren body we don't know. But the search continues.

What we can rule out is the likely hood we were made from clay/dust 6,000 years ago.

Resorting to science and logic - now that's a low trick Commonsensei

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 11:51 AM
A quick announcement
... for those who haven't wandered off in boredom over watching this tennis practice of professionals vs. a brick wall:

When I get back from Pakistan I'm going to get my class (7-9 year-olds learning critical-thinking skills) to investigate Logical Fallacies and I need a few examples; some easy to spot and some more convoluted.

This thread should serve well.

I'll use this one as an example of a non-sequitur:

(25-03-2016 10:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...
If God doesn't exist, and abiogenesis is false, how is evolution true?

If you don't mind helping me, could you please highlight a few more as they are churned out.

Much appreciated.

Thumbsup

ps I mean this. I'm not just mocking the afflicted (this time).

Cheers.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
25-03-2016, 12:12 PM
(25-03-2016 07:33 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 05:03 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Have you tried ridiculing the following:

Reduced Reproductive Organ size
Sexual orientation
Disfunctional Parental Upbringing
Maternal defamation
Social awkwardness
Gramatical inconsistencies
Malnourishment
Third world status
Excessive use of illegal narcotics
Level of education achieved
Racial slurs
Type of vehicle he drives
Type of food he eats
Personal hygiene
Mental health abnormalities
Physical health abnormalities
Obesity of his girlfriend or boyfriend
Hairstyle preference
Type of clothing he wears
Internet speed
Type of phone he uses

Just to name a few.
Don't forget to facepalm Facepalm after every insult to indicate some form of superiority you have over his current status
Additionally, a cup of tea Drinking Beverage usually helps indicate a rooted composure when pulling off these insults & associate our level of confidence in the ridicule.

Neither he, nor you, are worth the effort.

You both occupy space that could be more productively occupied by others.
You forgot the Drinking Beverage and Facepalm.