Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-03-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(25-03-2016 03:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I see you took offense to my 1/20 ratio thing, and actually posted something worthy of responding to well in advance.

Keep up the good work, junior Thumbsup

I'm still waiting on your proof for the non-existence of god.

How about you start with the non-existence of pink unicorns. At least they are defined. Your god is not.

Wail of the Child put me on ignore, as he could not answer my questions. The likelihood of Chas being systematically being "anythinged" by this fool, is zero. "0". Zip. Nada. Zilch.

There is NO proof of the resurrection. None. The gospels say 500 others also rose, graves were emptied, and rocks split and an earthquake. NOT ONE bit of that happened. It's all a fairy tale.

Wail seems to think ASSertions constitute evidence, and the more LOL's he puts in, he thinks reinforced his garbage. What a joke he is.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2016, 03:32 PM
(25-03-2016 03:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 02:45 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If zombie boy jebus never existed, does that mean that god doesn't exist either - you know - akin to your abiogenesis/theory of evolution argument?

I see you took offense to my 1/20 ratio thing, and actually posted something worthy of responding to well in advance.

Keep up the good work, junior Thumbsup

To answer your question, no..if Jesus never existed, all that would prove is Christianity is false. That still doesnt mean that other religions such as Judaism/Islam isn't true...and not only that, but that still doesn't negate the need for a First Cause, which is independent of any given religion or belief.

What did you think, you asked me a "tough" question, bruh?

(25-03-2016 02:45 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  There again, I'm still waiting for the proof of your god.

I'm still waiting on your proof for the non-existence of god.

I merely responded to your claim that your sky fairy existed. How many times do I need to point this out little boy?

So, you can't prove your sky fairy exists, nor can you prove your zombie jebus exists, nor can you prove that zombie boy was crucified. Can you prove anything?

Maybe you should just run along and play, little boy. You are obviously out of your depth here.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 4 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 03:40 PM
(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I merely responded to your claim that your sky fairy existed. How many times do I need to point this out little boy?

So basically, we both exchanged claims of knowledge..only you are under the erroneous impression that your claim of knowledge DOESN'T require evidence/proof, but mines does.

SMH.

(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, you can't prove your sky fairy exists, nor can you prove your zombie jebus exists, nor can you prove that zombie boy was crucified. Can you prove anything?

So, you can't prove that life came from nonlife, nor can you prove that consciousness came from unconsciousness, nor can you prove that organisms of today can undergo these voodoo changes that you believe the organisms of yesterday undertook. Can you prove anything?

See what I did there? Big Grin

(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Maybe you should just run along and play, little boy. You are obviously out of your depth here.

Mannn my foot is so far up your azz, that we are about to walk home together Laugh out load
25-03-2016, 03:41 PM
(25-03-2016 03:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I'm still waiting on your proof for the non-existence of god.

One cannot prove something does not exist when one cannot prove it exists in the first place.

The burden of proof lies at your feet. Not ours.

You simply could not be more of a dullard.

Dullard definition. Oxford English dictionary.

NOUN

A slow or stupid person:
he was caricatured as a dupe and a dullard
[AS MODIFIER]: his dullard cousin

Origin

Middle English: from Middle Dutch dullaert, from dul 'dull'.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 03:41 PM
(25-03-2016 11:02 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  That is not the answer I would expect coming from someone that doesn't believe in God.

What you expect and what is actually true are rarely the same thing.

(25-03-2016 11:02 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Again, it is as clear as day. You went from "there is no god/intelligent designer", to "evolution occurred, even if God orchestrated it, it occurred".

No. Again, you fail to understand what is being said.

There is no god or intelligent designer.

Even if there was, evolution could still be true.

(25-03-2016 11:02 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  But your position is and has been; that the IS NO INTELLIGENT DESIGNER. So you shouldn't even be mentioning intelligent design.

My position is also - and always has been - that abiogenesis is true. We are manifestly discussing hypotheticals. This arbitrary restriction on your part has no purpose, no value, no logic behind it, and utterly fails to advance any sort of argument.

It is incoherent.

(25-03-2016 11:02 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  But on a serious note, I am glad that you finally admit this, Unbeliever. I know it took a lot, but you made it. Good stuff.

This is not an "admission". It has been said to you many, many times already.

You simply fail to understand what is being said.

(25-03-2016 11:02 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I can prove it.

You really, really can't.

(25-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Subjective.

No, it's really not.

What anatosuchus looks like to you, personally, would be irrelevant even if you weren't demonstrably biased against the idea of transitional forms existing. The evidence - which your personal incredulity utterly fails to impact - places it firmly and incontrovertibly precisely where you say it cannot be: between reptiles and birds.

(25-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Archaeopteryx could have been a bird with teeth. Ever consider that one?

Yes, actually. In fact, that's rather the point; archaeopteryx is often considered the earliest, most primitive form of birds (though there is a slight argument to be had there about whether or not it actually belongs in the Avialae group, this is a bit beside the point at this time).

But beyond that, once again, you fail to understand that biologists do not simply look at an animal's visual characteristics and slap a label on it. Dating of the fossils, physical location, structural similarity to other catalogued organisms, and many other things feed into the process.

"Oh, it looks like a bird with teeth" is laughably simplistic and points to a complete failure to understand the actual science involved in constructing a phylogenetic tree.

(25-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Don't know what the hell that is and don't pretend too.

Unsurprising.

(25-03-2016 10:43 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You said that every fossil is a transitional one, now all of a sudden you have specifics? Laugh out load

We went over this as well.

Every fossil is transitional, because evolution never stops happening. There are still, however, concrete examples of the types of transitional fossils that creationists claim do not exist, such as the examples given above.

This is a painfully simple concept, Call. Try to remember it this time.

(25-03-2016 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I understand the concept.

Really? Because the immediate follow-on to this claim...

(25-03-2016 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The concept is, that people like you believe that long ago, when no one was around to see it, the animals of yesterday were doing this cool and amazing stuff that the animals of today have yet to do.

...proves you wrong.

(25-03-2016 11:19 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  First off, you are late to the party. The only reason that these people are NOW granting the possibility of God + evolution is because I boxed them into a corner regarding the whole abiogenesis thing. Before that, they were making it seem as if naturalistic evolution was the only game in town.

See above. Aside from your failure to understand what was actually said and why, naturalistic evolution is the only game in town when it comes to reality.

Literally all evidence that we have supports both abiogenesis and evolution.

Literally no evidence supports intelligent design and creationism.

Your obsession with hypotheticals does nothing to change this, despite your delusions to the contrary.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 5 users Like Unbeliever's post
25-03-2016, 03:42 PM
(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Maybe you should just run along and play, little boy. You are obviously out of your depth here.

Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 03:48 PM
(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  This is an outright lie. I have NEVER threatened to put you on IGNORE. If you think otherwise, then I challenge you to link to the relevant posting.

Oh, that wasn't you then..my bad Smile

(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I can see that I'm ultimately wasting my time, and the forum's bandwidth by endeavouring to have any sort of meaningful debate with you CotW.

I feel you. Well, I don't want to waste any more of your time or this forum's bandwidth. Smile

(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Your self-deluded stubbornness to even consider logical arguments from other peoples' perspectives marks you as nothing more than a pretentious blowhard living in some sort of befuddled parallel universe within your own cranium.

I consider them, I just don't accept them.

(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I seldom sink to posting crude insults towards those of limited intellectual capabilities on forums, but in your particular case CotW, I'm prepared to lower my standards and do so.

All of that, for little ole me? Sadcryface I am...honored.

(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Please take your bat and ball and go home, and tell your mummy she wants you inside before dark.

Ok.

Me: "Mum, you want me inside before dark".

Mum: What?

Me: I don't know, either.
25-03-2016, 03:55 PM
(25-03-2016 03:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  See what I did there?

We do. You posted another pile of dung, per your usual.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2016, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 04:01 PM by god has no twitter account.)
(25-03-2016 03:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I merely responded to your claim that your sky fairy existed. How many times do I need to point this out little boy?

So basically, we both exchanged claims of knowledge..only you are under the erroneous impression that your claim of knowledge DOESN'T require evidence/proof, but mines does.

SMH.

Just how dumb are you. Mine isn't a claim. It is a response to your claim.

(25-03-2016 03:32 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, you can't prove your sky fairy exists, nor can you prove your zombie jebus exists, nor can you prove that zombie boy was crucified. Can you prove anything?

(25-03-2016 03:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So, you can't prove that life came from nonlife, nor can you prove that consciousness came from unconsciousness, nor can you prove that organisms of today can undergo these voodoo changes that you believe the organisms of yesterday undertook. Can you prove anything?

See what I did there? Big Grin

Yes - you made yourself look a twat by dragging in something irrelevant to the argument.

(25-03-2016 03:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Mannn my foot is so far up your azz, that we are about to walk home together Laugh out load

Ah, another Laugh out load. How childish you are. Silly, silly child.

I do hope that your children have been spared your indoctrination. It really wouldn't be fair to them. They wouldn't like to be laughed at their whole lives like their dumb-ass dad for believing in a sky fairy.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 03:57 PM
(25-03-2016 03:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  One cannot prove something does not exist when one cannot prove it exists in the first place.

The burden of proof lies at your feet. Not ours.

You simply could not be more of a dullard.

If one can prove it exists in the first place, then there would be no need to prove that it doesn't exist.

SMH. And I thought the atheists are the smart ones. And you can take that dullard definition and attach it to that dumb ass statement you just offered.