Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(25-03-2016 03:23 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 03:43 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Says the guy that was about to put me on ignore Laugh out loadLaugh out load

This is an outright lie. I have NEVER threatened to put you on IGNORE. If you think otherwise, then I challenge you to link to the relevant posting.

If you put them on ignore the terrorists win. If they put you on ignore then it's they're a public pinata good times.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 04:00 PM
(25-03-2016 03:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 02:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no evidence of a resurrection.

I beg to differ, sir.

Then present it or shut the fuck up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
25-03-2016, 04:00 PM
(25-03-2016 03:57 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If one can prove it exists in the first place, then there would be no need to prove that it doesn't exist.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2016, 04:02 PM
(25-03-2016 04:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Then present it or shut the fuck up.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
25-03-2016, 04:02 PM
(25-03-2016 04:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I beg to differ, sir.

Then present it or shut the fuck up.

Bigfoot routine incoming.

Call_of_the_Wild does not have any evidence for the truth of the resurrection story. He just has the Bible itself, which obviously doesn't work. And that means that he has to open any discussion about evidence for the resurrection by first trying to insinuate that we should take the disciples at their word, and then trying to rope the opposition into pointless games about what it would take to make them believe in Bigfoot.

Of course, the fact that he finds all this necessary in the first place only tends to make it still more obvious that he doesn't actually have anything, but it makes him feel quite intellectually superior, and at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
25-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Popcorn

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-03-2016, 04:06 PM
(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Just how dumb are you. Mine isn't a claim. It is a response to your claim.

"There is no god" <---claim.

(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Yes - you made yourself look a twat by dragging in something irrelevant to the argument.

It is.

(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I do hope that your children have been spared your indoctrination.

Are your children spared of yours?

(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  It really wouldn't be fair to them. They wouldn't like to be laughed at their whole lives like their dumb-ass dad for believing in a sky fairy.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
25-03-2016, 04:07 PM
(25-03-2016 03:12 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 02:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  If this being is LIVING then life was already created.

No, life was already existing.

So the existing life was not created? It came about by natural causes?

Quote:Chas, you are putting yourself in a position where you will be picked right apart if you continue this discussion with me...slowly and systematically.

Just...stop posting my way, please, for your own good Cool

You are hilarious. You have not succeeded in picking anyone apart here. Not once.

Quote:
(25-03-2016 02:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  But if the being exists, then there is not nothing.

I said from nothing, not by nothing.

How the mighty have fallen. Just a shadow of your former self Cool

There has never been shown to be creation from nothing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-03-2016, 04:18 PM
[Image: latest?cb=20111208134305]

CRIKEY! What a beut!

I've never seen one so close before.

We have here a Stultus Excors! You don't see many of these any more.You'll notice them mostly for their use of discredited rebuttals. It's superiority complex and it's long drawn out paragraphs. Now it is also true that some of these's also count one word as a tangible explanation for a response. Maybe if we listen closly we can hear it use it's matting call, to other of it's species.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
"YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD DOSN"T EXIST!"

[Image: e69cbc1540b4f2595756c00d6c641ca5.jpg]
"HA EVOLUTION IS DUMB!"

Gorgeous!

Unforcantly for these lil guy his inability to adapt to knew information and his ever changing environment will only spell doom for him.

That a Girl!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-03-2016, 04:18 PM
(25-03-2016 04:06 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Just how dumb are you. Mine isn't a claim. It is a response to your claim.

"There is no god" <---claim.

"There is no god" <------ Response to your claim

(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Yes - you made yourself look a twat by dragging in something irrelevant to the argument.

(25-03-2016 04:06 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It is.

No it isn't.
(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I do hope that your children have been spared your indoctrination.

(25-03-2016 04:06 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Are your children spared of yours?
I have no children.

(25-03-2016 03:56 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  It really wouldn't be fair to them. They wouldn't like to be laughed at their whole lives like their dumb-ass dad for believing in a sky fairy.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored