Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-03-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(25-03-2016 03:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 02:08 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  This is the same route I took when developing my theory.
All evidence suggests that their is a cause for everything, including a cause. We cannot find evidence for causeless existence because it would require no evidence to prove and thus becomes a totally meaningless statement. Meaningless statements do not make very good logic and by extension very good discussions.
Brb... Need to go pick up the wife and kids.

Shane, you know, if you drop all of this "agnostic" stuff and join Team Jesus, you would be a great asset to the Kingdom. Stop all of this agnostic nonsense and be apart of something special, and real.

Whaddaya say? *extends hand*

Tell us why this Team Jesus needs assets. If God has everything He needs and can do anything He chooses why does He need to beg and plead for people to believe in him?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
25-03-2016, 05:49 PM
we are the champions

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
25-03-2016, 05:55 PM
(25-03-2016 05:34 PM)bosco1956 Wrote:  Well the problem of projection. Atheist are not judging you. You are judging atheists. It is really christian intolerance of atheists not the other way around. I have no trouble with your beliefs. I do have trouble with your beliefs being pushed on me. Christians are amasingly blind to the fact they push their beliefs and are intolerant of others. I don't think I am to judge your beliefs if it works for you. Can I have the same respect? NO not usually.

What wild to the core fails to appreciate is that his presence is tolerated on this forum without let or hindrance but let an atheist go onto a christard forum and see what happens. The evil twats ban you for life. Not very christian - but what is to be expected from a bunch of unintelligent bigots.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
25-03-2016, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 06:04 PM by Agnostic Shane.)
(25-03-2016 03:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Shane, you know, if you drop all of this "agnostic" stuff and join Team Jesus, you would be a great asset to the Kingdom. Stop all of this agnostic nonsense and be apart of something special, and real.

I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't diliberately do things without seeking some kind of reward. This is who I am naturally. So is there a place in team Jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?
25-03-2016, 06:00 PM
(25-03-2016 05:48 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 03:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Shane, you know, if you drop all of this "agnostic" stuff and join Team Jesus, you would be a great asset to the Kingdom. Stop all of this agnostic nonsense and be apart of something special, and real.

Tell us why this Team Jesus needs assets. If God has everything He needs and can do anything He chooses why does He need to beg and plead for people to believe in him?

... and team jebus always needs money - odd that, given that their sky wizard is the most powerful wizard that ever woz.

Except that he's a pigment of a rather colourful christard imagination.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 06:02 PM
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  

I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't do things for others without seeking some kind of reward. This is who i am, so is there a place in team jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?
Everlasting - gob stoppers?Big Grin

25-03-2016, 06:02 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 06:06 PM
(25-03-2016 06:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't do things for others without seeking some kind of reward. This is who i am, so is there a place in team jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?
Everlasting - gob stoppers?Big Grin
I would eventually get bored of it so no.
25-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  

You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't diliberately do things without seeking some kind of reward. This is who I am naturally. So is there a place in team Jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?
Please don't make any life decisions based on what CotW babbles at you...or at anyone else.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-03-2016, 06:08 PM
I am an atheist and Buddhist. In Buddism we don't believe in going around spreading the word. Christian do go around and spead the word. I would never try and make you see my path or prove I am right and your wrong. You have your path, works for you. Why does everyone else have to follow your path? Maybe acceptance of others ways even if you don't agree. Kind of arogant to think your path is the right one for all.
[+] 3 users Like bosco1956's post