RE: Question for atheists...
Serious conversation my ass !!!!Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
25-03-2016, 06:48 PM
(25-03-2016 05:48 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Tell us why this Team Jesus needs assets. If God has everything He needs and can do anything He chooses why does He need to beg and plead for people to believe in him?

Team Jesus is a coalition of the willing. We (believers) are here because we want to be here, not because we were forced, or begged to be here. Jesus didn't "beg and plead" for anyone to follow him, so I don't know where you got that nonsense from.
25-03-2016, 06:50 PM
(25-03-2016 06:34 PM)Leo Wrote:  Sussudio!!

Smoke on the water.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 06:50 PM
(25-03-2016 06:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:08 PM)bosco1956 Wrote:  I am an atheist and Buddhist. In Buddism we don't believe in going around spreading the word. Christian do go around and spead the word. I would never try and make you see my path or prove I am right and your wrong. You have your path, works for you. Why does everyone else have to follow your path? Maybe acceptance of others ways even if you don't agree. Kind of arogant to think your path is the right one for all.

Christians do have something in common with Muslims. More than they'll admit to of course but it's there.
Drinking Beverage
I was once a Muslim.
We were taught that true Christians are really Muslims, but they eventually lost their relationship with God and thus Islam was made to re-establish the truth and define a proper way of life for us to achieve heaven.
We were told Abraham was a Muslim, because a Muslim is anyone that submits to the will of Allah.

I left Islam after studying Christianity but not to join it. I found similar flaws in Christian logic that also existed in Islamic logic.
I am currently Agnostic and hopeful that I may one day find a way to exist forever and not forget who I am, but it would appear this is most likely never going to happen & is just wishful thinking.
25-03-2016, 06:52 PM
(25-03-2016 06:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 05:48 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Tell us why this Team Jesus needs assets. If God has everything He needs and can do anything He chooses why does He need to beg and plead for people to believe in him?

Team Jesus is a coalition of the willing (aka Brainwashed). We (believers) are here because we want to be here, not because we were forced, or begged to be here. Jesus didn't "beg and plead" for anyone to follow him (because he didn't exist), so I don't know where you got that nonsense from (the babble).

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
25-03-2016, 06:56 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 07:01 PM
(25-03-2016 06:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't diliberately do things without seeking some kind of reward. This is who I am naturally. So is there a place in team Jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?

Can we have a serious conversation about this via pm?

Why so private? Shouldn't you be trying to convert us as well? You scoff and ignore the evidence that others show you, but then suddenly lose interest when your own evidence is requested. Is your faith so weak that you're afraid to put it under others' scrutiny?
25-03-2016, 07:06 PM
(25-03-2016 06:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

If he woulda managed to light that corncob pipe he would have been for more convincing. A good corncob pipe increases your perceived intelligence by at least 100 points.

Will Ferrell cracks me up. Well, most of the time. Laugh out load
25-03-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm a ugly motherfucker!

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
25-03-2016, 07:23 PM
(25-03-2016 06:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't diliberately do things without seeking some kind of reward. This is who I am naturally. So is there a place in team Jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?

Can we have a serious conversation about this via pm?

Pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post