Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
25-03-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(22-03-2016 01:49 PM)Leo Wrote:  Japan

So many posts, and nothing but spam. Well done. Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 08:15 PM by Leo.)
(25-03-2016 07:59 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 07:27 PM)Leo Wrote:  9:30 pm or 21:00?

Do you get some sort of primal thrill out of repeatedly spamming these forums? Can I ask you how old you are?

What the hell you are talking about ? This thread is a big joke and The last person to post wins thread is clearly intented to be a game. You are really retarded , if you think Call of the Will wants to have a real debate in this thread. I'm not the only one spamming this thread by the way.Rolleyes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
25-03-2016, 08:16 PM
(25-03-2016 07:15 PM)Leo Wrote:  I'm a ugly motherfucker!

[Image: 89b1fd05015c581f3b96457db8760d5d12529cf0...57c9f6.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
25-03-2016, 08:21 PM
(25-03-2016 07:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:01 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Why so private?

Because the man asked me a question regarding something that is very important to me, and I'd like to discuss it with him in private without interruptions or distractions.

(25-03-2016 07:01 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Shouldn't you be trying to convert us as well?

Small steps, not leaps and bounds.

(25-03-2016 07:01 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  You scoff and ignore the evidence that others show you, but then suddenly lose interest when your own evidence is requested. Is your faith so weak that you're afraid to put it under others' scrutiny?

Who lost interest?

You obviously have no interest in presenting evidence.
25-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Small steps, eh? Armageddon could happen at any second, and you want to take small steps. It's bullshit like this that makes me realize that christians don't even truly believe their own nonsense.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
25-03-2016, 08:41 PM
(25-03-2016 07:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:01 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Why so private?

Because the man asked me a question regarding something that is very important to me, and I'd like to discuss it with him in private without interruptions or distractions.

That something is important to many of us here also. In fact it's the reason we are here in the first place. The very reason I am an atheist today is because it was so important to me to find out the veracity of my faith so that I could have peace of mind in my belief. I didn't necessarily find peace of mind, but rather peace of conscience and understanding. But if you possess knowledge that I don't, I'd love to hear it. That's what my journey is all about.

Shane has invited you to join him in the boxing ring, free from distraction and interruption, which you declined. Yet here you are wanting private council with him... why is that?

What are you going to say to him that can't be said in front of us? What "truth" do you have for him that wouldn't be truth for the rest of us?

I mean no disrespect to Shane, but he has already proven himself to be less than skeptical of unsound thinking. Might this be why you want to have unfettered communication with him? To be able to make your pitch without the rest of us being able to call out your bull for what it is?

Sounds shady as fuck to me. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
25-03-2016, 08:43 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2016, 08:58 PM
(25-03-2016 08:41 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Because the man asked me a question regarding something that is very important to me, and I'd like to discuss it with him in private without interruptions or distractions.

That something is important to many of us here also. In fact it's the reason we are here in the first place. The very reason I am an atheist today is because it was so important to me to find out the veracity of my faith so that I could have peace of mind in my belief. I didn't necessarily find peace of mind, but rather peace of conscience and understanding. But if you possess knowledge that I don't, I'd love to hear it. That's what my journey is all about.

Shane has invited you to join him in the boxing ring, free from distraction and interruption, which you declined. Yet here you are wanting private council with him... why is that?

What are you going to say to him that can't be said in front of us? What "truth" do you have for him that wouldn't be truth for the rest of us?

I mean no disrespect to Shane, but he has already proven himself to be less than skeptical of unsound thinking. Might this be why you want to have unfettered communication with him? To be able to make your pitch without the rest of us being able to call out your bull for what it is?

Sounds shady as fuck to me. Dodgy

im picturing a creepy man luring a child into a windowless van. free candy!
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
25-03-2016, 09:00 PM
(25-03-2016 06:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 06:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  I would seal the deal if you would just tell my why Team Jesus can be of any use to me.
You see I'm a very selfish person, and I don't diliberately do things without seeking some kind of reward. This is who I am naturally. So is there a place in team Jesus for people like me? What reward can team Jesus give me?

Can we have a serious conversation about this via pm?
Yes, but I have one condition. If you don't directly respond to a logical objection after 1 week has passed and I am still Agnostic at that time, I get to post the discussion on TTA. Ok?
If I convert I will never let anyone know the details of our conversation.

Deal?
25-03-2016, 09:03 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post