Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 07:24 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Free salvation!!

Dude doesn't know his own cult.
"Faith without works ... bla bla bla".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-03-2016, 09:26 AM
(26-03-2016 09:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:17 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Which platform?

Exactly. No record of his BS.

just the way gawd likes it.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
26-03-2016, 09:29 AM
(26-03-2016 09:10 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:01 AM)Leo Wrote:  No it's not. Salvation aways cost money.

Really? How much?

(26-03-2016 09:01 AM)Leo Wrote:  Somehow god aways needs money!

God: "The Creator of the Universe and everything in it, needs money".

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

If you are a Protestant , atleast 10 percent of your income plus many more donations. If you are a Catholic donations. Somehow God is terrible administrating money. Churches don't pay taxes but somehow God always needs money !

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
26-03-2016, 09:30 AM
(26-03-2016 09:05 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [i]Actually, I'm not, because Santa could still exist regardless of whether or not there is one SHRED of evidence for his existence. So, even if I was unable to "prove" that Santa exists, that in itself wouldn't be a positive reason why Santa doesn't exist.

Now, the man said "there is no Santa Claus". That is a claim, a proposition that is either true or false. If he thinks that this claim is TRUE, then I'd like to know how does he know that "there is no Santa Claus".

And this nonsense of "Santa doesn't exist until you can prove that he does" is just a illogical response to the question.

Wowww, he replaced "God" with "Santa". How cleverrrr. He really needs a pat on the back for that one. I don't know how he ever came up with such a bright idea. He must be really smart.

I'm sure you feel so good on the inside, don't you. That made your day, didn't it? Awwww I'm sure it did Yes It was so damn clever.

Never in a million years could something so....thoughtfully brilliant, EVER cross the minds of other mere mortals. But you, not only did you think of it, but you DID it. I mean, anyone could think of replacing "God" with "Santa", but, to actually DO it...that is a wholeeee different ball game. Brilliant, I tell ya, brilliant.

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowing
26-03-2016, 09:31 AM
(26-03-2016 07:07 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 03:15 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Look mad cow, I'll type real slow in the hope that you'll understand. My statement is a response to your claim that de lard exists. It is now on you to prove.

"Since my claim of "there is no god" was in response to your claim of "there is a god, I don't have to prove my claim, but you have to prove yours".

Dude, you sound like a damn fool.

So, cow shit, are you telling me that you go to church, and brainwash your children, because you think atheists can't prove that god doesn't exist?

What part of planet Stupid do you live on?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 09:32 AM
(26-03-2016 09:14 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:09 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  That's because the evidence you have has already been refuted, many times over and by many, many people.

If that is what you believe, then no further discussion is necessary.

(26-03-2016 09:09 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why would I be interested in what you're trying to sell?

Your eternal destination depends on it, in a nut shell.

I'm an honest person, when I say that I am open to evidence I mean it. I don't have much hope that anything you have to say will persuade me, but if you really think you have something worth listening to feel free to PM me.

I'm gonna regret this... Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Last week, cow shit's church gave him a colonoscopy. He passed. It was found that he was a typical xtian. Full of shit.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 09:43 AM
[img][Image: Deja%20Moo_zpswszm8shb.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 11 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:Your eternal destination depends on it, in a nut shell.

Yeah, what a nice soul hes got there. Would be a shame if its gonna burn in hell.
Looks like someone is trying to sell fire insurances.

Lest we not forget. Eternal is not infinite. Q told me so! So, how bad can it be?
26-03-2016, 10:04 AM
(26-03-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:05 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [i]Actually, I'm not, because Santa could still exist regardless of whether or not there is one SHRED of evidence for his existence. So, even if I was unable to "prove" that Santa exists, that in itself wouldn't be a positive reason why Santa doesn't exist.

Now, the man said "there is no Santa Claus". That is a claim, a proposition that is either true or false. If he thinks that this claim is TRUE, then I'd like to know how does he know that "there is no Santa Claus".

And this nonsense of "Santa doesn't exist until you can prove that he does" is just a illogical response to the question.

Wowww, he replaced "God" with "Santa". How cleverrrr. He really needs a pat on the back for that one. I don't know how he ever came up with such a bright idea. He must be really smart.

I'm sure you feel so good on the inside, don't you. That made your day, didn't it? Awwww I'm sure it did Yes It was so damn clever.

Never in a million years could something so....thoughtfully brilliant, EVER cross the minds of other mere mortals. But you, not only did you think of it, but you DID it. I mean, anyone could think of replacing "God" with "Santa", but, to actually DO it...that is a wholeeee different ball game. Brilliant, I tell ya, brilliant.

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

better watch that sarcasm cow. i can hear your fairy gawd wizard scratchin your name off the nice list. better show that evidence quick and he might change his mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post