Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's not a "loophole" you fucking idiot, nor am I interested in your juvenile story time. I asked you what the hell you were talking about because what you said is just factually wrong, and the difference between the two has been explained to you for months now.

And I am "explaining" to you that however you define anything, if it falls short of "accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior and believing that he died on the cross for your sins"....if it falls short of that, it really doesn't FUCKING matter, it is WRONG.

You can sit there and play these word games all you want of "Oh, agnostics don't believe in Christ, but they don't disbelieve in Christ either"...and all of that other kind of nonsense. It still isn't Christianity...either you are FOR Jesus, or against Jesus. No in-betweens.

So, when you take your scrawny ass to hell, you can say "well, at least I was right about the definition of "agnosticism" Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

How very Christlike of you.

You fraud.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 04:44 PM
(26-03-2016 09:31 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, cow shit, are you telling me that you go to church, and brainwash your children, because you think atheists can't prove that god doesn't exist?

No, that's not what I'm telling you. Next.
26-03-2016, 04:45 PM
(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  It's not a "loophole" you fucking idiot, nor am I interested in your juvenile story time. I asked you what the hell you were talking about because what you said is just factually wrong, and the difference between the two has been explained to you for months now.

And I am "explaining" to you that however you define anything, if it falls short of "accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior and believing that he died on the cross for your sins"....if it falls short of that, it really doesn't FUCKING matter, it is WRONG.

You can sit there and play these word games all you want of "Oh, agnostics don't believe in Christ, but they don't disbelieve in Christ either"...and all of that other kind of nonsense. It still isn't Christianity...either you are FOR Jesus, or against Jesus. No in-betweens.

So, when you take your scrawny ass to hell, you can say "well, at least I was right about the definition of "agnosticism" Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

John 13:35
"By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

You, ignorant fool, are no Christian. I have no clue what you are, but you are not a Christian.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-03-2016, 04:48 PM
(26-03-2016 12:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Call of the wild and anyone else interested. I would be willing to bend the boxing ring rules on this occasion to allow a few members to have a discussion with CotW. Not debate, just talk...might be interesting.

This way only a few people can post, and we don't have to deal with all the music, memes...etc.

That's a party I am more than happy to miss. Dodgy
Agreed. Please, for the sake of logical discussion and trolls alike.
26-03-2016, 04:49 PM
(26-03-2016 12:41 PM)bosco1956 Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:39 PM)bosco1956 Wrote:  What if you developed the abilty to stay mentally silent for hours. or choose to go into silence when you want. That can be done with practice.

Im sorry I assume attack more often than I should.
Assumption is a logical necessity for communication.
26-03-2016, 04:51 PM
(26-03-2016 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Call of the wild and anyone else interested. I would be willing to bend the boxing ring rules on this occasion to allow a few members to have a discussion with CotW. Not debate, just talk...might be interesting.

This way only a few people can post, and we don't have to deal with all the music, memes...etc.

Good luck with that.
Wail_of_the Child does not know how to discuss. He responds poorly to disagreement or requests for evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2016, 04:52 PM
(26-03-2016 04:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's a party I am more than happy to miss. Dodgy
Agreed. Please, for the sake of logical discussion and trolls alike.

You're the troll here. Anjele is a long respected member.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-03-2016, 04:56 PM

#sigh
26-03-2016, 04:57 PM
(26-03-2016 04:44 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:31 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, cow shit, are you telling me that you go to church, and brainwash your children, because you think atheists can't prove that god doesn't exist?

No, that's not what I'm telling you. Next.

So you are telling me, cow shit, that you can't prove that de lard exists, but you go to church and indoctrinate your children anyway.

Oh, try answering some of these criticisms:

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:00 PM
(26-03-2016 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 04:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Agreed. Please, for the sake of logical discussion and trolls alike.

You're the troll here. Anjele is a long respected member.
Why did you assume it was a comparison between me and Anjele?
Never mind assumptions are a logical necessity for communication.