Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 04:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's a party I am more than happy to miss. Dodgy
Agreed. Please, for the sake of logical discussion and trolls alike.

Thanks for the personal invitation. If there's actually going to be logical discussion I would hate to miss it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 05:02 PM
(26-03-2016 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 04:48 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Agreed. Please, for the sake of logical discussion and trolls alike.

Thanks for the personal invitation. If there's actually going to be logical discussion I would hate to miss it.

Won't be worth the cost of admission.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-03-2016, 05:02 PM
(26-03-2016 04:44 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:31 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  So, cow shit, are you telling me that you go to church, and brainwash your children, because you think atheists can't prove that god doesn't exist?

No, that's not what I'm telling you. Next.

jesus and the Penitent Thief were being crucified.

Penitent Thief: jesus.

jesus: What.

Penitent Thief: jesus. If you crane your neck, you can just see your house from here.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:05 PM
(26-03-2016 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks for the personal invitation. If there's actually going to be logical discussion I would hate to miss it.

Won't be worth the cost of admission.

Buzzkill. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 05:07 PM
(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You said yourself if you meet a person that believed in santa clause you wouldn't take that person seriously.

Yeah, thats what I said...but see, I wouldn't take the person seriously not just because there isn't any evidence FOR Santa Claus, but because there is evidence AGAINST Santa Claus (wheww, that was a STINGER Laugh out load )

There isn't a guy flying around on reindeer every December 25th ...that would be naturally impossible for him to do...plus, to be able to give children all over the world TOYS on that specific day...that would be more magic than Jesus feeding the 5,000 Laugh out loadLaugh out load

So, far from having reasons FOR Santa Claus, we actually have reasons AGAINST the existence of Santa Claus. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Hey, you tried, brotha...you just failed Yes

(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You've also stated you that you can't prove that god exists. And even if or when evidence would come around to state other wise you would just ignore it to continue you're belief because.

I stated that I can prove the necessity of a First Cause.

(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Although the joke has been used time and time again. It's very easy to replace you're mythical being with any other mythical being. Santa is the most common because most people have grown out of it. People don't believe in Santa even if they don't know about the history of the Coke advertising campaign, his Pagen roots, or the ridiculousness of getting around the earth in one night.

Yeah, people grow out of a belief in SC as they mature, yet....retain their belief in God as they mature (vast majority)...Consider

(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I fact I could very easly use your very arguments to say Spider-man exists, Lepricans, or Bizzo-bongo the God creating God.

It is necessary for the First Cause to be a necessary, personal being....with astronomical power. Now, if you want to call this being Spider-Man, Superman, Bizzo-bongo, etc....feel free.

But, us simplistic folks will just call such a being "God". Now, you can call this being "Spiderman". Whatever rattles your chain, sir Thumbsup

(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Any "evidence" you could present usually in the form of threats or "religious salvation" can very easily be replaced. (You'll go to hell)= (You'll get a visit from the krumps) (You'll reseave eternal salvation)=(You'll get presents)

My belief in hell is based upon the background information I have on the validity of the Resurrection....that being said, I have evidence for my belief in hell, unlike the nonsense you are imagining.

(26-03-2016 10:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Now had you read my early response to your original question you would understand that I view the Santa clause comparison more like how a child believes in him and grows out of it.

So i'll continue to crack jokes at your expense. They're not for you anyway.

This guy really thinks highly of himself, doesn't he? Laugh out loadLaugh out load
26-03-2016, 05:08 PM
(26-03-2016 05:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You're the troll here. Anjele is a long respected member.
Why did you assume it was a comparison between me and Anjele?
Never mind assumptions are a logical necessity for communication.

This makes me blue.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-03-2016, 05:09 PM
(26-03-2016 05:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Yeah, thats what I said...but see, I wouldn't take the person seriously not just because there isn't any evidence FOR GOD, but because there is evidence AGAINST GOD (wheww, that was a STINGER Laugh out load )

Fixed.

Idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:10 PM
(26-03-2016 05:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:00 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Why did you assume it was a comparison between me and Anjele?
Never mind assumptions are a logical necessity for communication.

This makes me blue.
Angel

Enjoy

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
26-03-2016, 05:10 PM
(26-03-2016 11:53 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:21 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Yahoo IM

Deal. Have to download. Will do it tonight.

Aight. Let me know when you got it, fam.
26-03-2016, 05:12 PM
(26-03-2016 05:10 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 11:53 AM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  Deal. Have to download. Will do it tonight.

Aight. Let me know when you got it, fam.

Are you two fixing to have each other's babies?