Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Call of the wild and anyone else interested. I would be willing to bend the boxing ring rules on this occasion to allow a few members to have a discussion with CotW. Not debate, just talk...might be interesting.

This way only a few people can post, and we don't have to deal with all the music, memes...etc.

How about just one, Moms? Small steps, not leaps and bounds Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 05:13 PM
(26-03-2016 05:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:10 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Aight. Let me know when you got it, fam.

Are you two fixing to have each other's babies?

Yeah, they are going to get a room. Hopefully we will be spared the details.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 05:15 PM
(26-03-2016 05:13 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How about just one, Moms? Small steps, not leaps and bounds Big Grin

The problem with both the insane and idiotic, is they neither realise they're insane or idiotic. As you have proven time and time again.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:16 PM
(26-03-2016 05:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:10 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Aight. Let me know when you got it, fam.

Are you two fixing to have each other's babies?

Nope. We are about to have what I'd like to call a thinking persons conversation. I would have invited you, but..
26-03-2016, 05:18 PM
(26-03-2016 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Are you two fixing to have each other's babies?

Yeah, they are going to get a room. Hopefully we will be spared the details.

And here's me thinking that the two were anti-gay. You just never can tell with some folks.

Good job us atheists are broadminded.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:18 PM
(26-03-2016 05:16 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:12 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Are you two fixing to have each other's babies?

Nope. We are about to have what I'd like to call a thinking persons conversation. I would have invited you, but..

So we have a guy who believes France may not exist, another who believes in fairy tales...

Yeah that's some pretty serious thinking. Drinking Beverage

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:20 PM

No, you are just going to have to put up with each other's butts 'cos I ain't into that sort of thing. But, you two go ahead.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:23 PM
(26-03-2016 05:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So we have a guy who believes France may not exist, another who believes in fairy tales...

Yeah that's some pretty serious thinking. Drinking Beverage

I know, right!! And if you add in the voodoo science that is associated with abiogenesis/evolution, the serious thinking will reach INFINITY.
26-03-2016, 05:23 PM

Thinking and believing in de lard are oxymoronic.

[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:24 PM
(26-03-2016 05:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I stated that I can prove the necessity of a First Cause.

You have no fucking clue what each of those words mean.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post