Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 05:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So we have a guy who believes France may not exist, another who believes in fairy tales...

Yeah that's some pretty serious thinking. Drinking Beverage

I know, right!! And if you add in the voodoo science that is associated with abiogenesis/evolution, the serious thinking will reach INFINITY.

You believe in de lard and Voodoo. Have you indoctrinated your children into voodoo like you have into de lard too or have you spared them voodoo?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:27 PM
(26-03-2016 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I stated that I can prove the necessity of a First Cause.

You have no fucking clue what each of those words mean.

He came first 'cause he was the fastest runner? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:27 PM
(26-03-2016 05:20 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  No, you are just going to have to put up with each other's butts 'cos I ain't into that sort of thing.

Neither am I. I am a married man with a heavy appetite for breasts. Check out my channel..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5Luy-...wAlxJQIvYA
26-03-2016, 05:30 PM
(26-03-2016 05:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have no fucking clue what each of those words mean.

He came first 'cause he was the fastest runner? Huh

What cotw has 'come' already? acoustric drain will be disappointed. Even I expected more staying power. Piss poor is what I call it.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
(26-03-2016 05:27 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:20 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  No, you are just going to have to put up with each other's butts 'cos I ain't into that sort of thing.

Neither am I. I am a married man with a heavy appetite for breasts. Check out my channel..

Actually, this is a serious question. How old are you?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
(26-03-2016 05:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:16 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Nope. We are about to have what I'd like to call a thinking persons conversation. I would have invited you, but..

So we have a guy who believes France may not exist, another who believes in fairy tales...

Is this a comparison between your mom and your dad?
Can you not dishonestly represent the word "may not" for "does not" and exclude the word objective reality when speaking about my claims?
Or is honesty too much to ask from you?
26-03-2016, 05:31 PM
(26-03-2016 05:27 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

hey, it's no business of mine if you swing both ways. As I told you, we are broadminded on here.

26-03-2016, 05:33 PM
(26-03-2016 05:26 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:23 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I know, right!! And if you add in the voodoo science that is associated with abiogenesis/evolution, the serious thinking will reach INFINITY.

You believe in de lard and Voodoo. Have you indoctrinated your children into voodoo like you have into de lard too or have you spared them voodoo?

Geez, man. You are going back to your 1/20 ratio posts. I thought you had turned over a new leaf. You let out consecutive worthy posts...but the last couple of posts have been unworthy.

Did you relapse? I have a challenge for you. Give me 10 consecutive posts that are worth me responding to. Can you give me 10? If you can't give me 10, give me 5.

I am willing to work with you; getting you on the right track. Cool? But you have to take initiative, and try. Can you do that? All I want to see if the effort. You put forth the effort, and I will take care of the rest.

Cool?
26-03-2016, 05:34 PM
(26-03-2016 05:30 PM)Agnostic Shane Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So we have a guy who believes France may not exist, another who believes in fairy tales...

Is this a comparison between your mom and your dad?
Can you not dishonestly represent the word "may not" for "does not" and exclude the word objective reality when speaking about my claims?
Or is honesty too much to ask from you?

Oh be gone you silly thing.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:34 PM
(26-03-2016 05:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, this is a serious question. How old are you?

I will be 31 next month, sir.