Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 05:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, this is a serious question. How old are you?

I will be 31 next month, sir.

You are amazingly immature for 31. Sir.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:37 PM
(26-03-2016 05:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:26 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You believe in de lard and Voodoo. Have you indoctrinated your children into voodoo like you have into de lard too or have you spared them voodoo?

I am willing to work with you;

I bet you are.

I've told you, I'm not into men like you and acoustic drain but hey, if you want a three-some, I'm sure that there's a xtian or two out there who are two-faced enough to party with you.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:39 PM
(26-03-2016 05:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You are amazingly immature for 31. Sir.

No matter what age I said, unless it was pre-21, you probably would have said the same thing. Not to mention all of the nonsense that is being said towards me...I guess all of that stuff is maturity at its highest level, huh? Laugh out loadLaugh out load
26-03-2016, 05:42 PM
(26-03-2016 05:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I will be 31 next month, sir.

You are amazingly immature for 31. Sir.

Yes. Yes he is.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2016, 05:43 PM
(26-03-2016 05:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

No matter what age I said, unless it was pre-21, you probably would have said the same thing. Not to mention all of the nonsense that is being said towards me...I guess all of that stuff is maturity at its highest level, huh? Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Delusional. As usual.
A god that is "necessary" is not the master or creator of Reality.
Wail was stumped by that.
Totally unable to deal with real questions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-03-2016, 05:43 PM

Hey, you are the one that wanted to party with acoustic drain. All Banjo was checking was that you were both of legal age is all. Someone needed to.

Now he's satisfied, you and acoustic drain can watch the vid I posted about evil christards and maybe come up with some answers - that's provided that you can leave each other alone for long enough.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 05:44 PM

Actions speak louder than words. All your actions thus far have been, less than enlightening.

You never make a sensible remark. You never look at evidence. You never provide evidence.

I wonder why you are here?

Certainly you have gained no followers or convinced any atheists that your deity of choice exists. You have accomplished nothing and generated only ridicule. Ridicule which is well deserved I might add.

While Socrates referred to himself as a "gadfly", for asking uncomfortable questions. You resemble more a mosquito.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:45 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(26-03-2016 05:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I stated that I can prove the necessity of a First Cause.

Not so fast, COTW! Consider, please, that the singularity that expanded at the Big Bang is not nothingness. Before the start of the current universe, was there something else there? Perhaps there has always been some sort of matter-energy stuff, hence no need for a god to create it. At best, a god-like being could only rearrange what was already there. It could not have created energy, as an act of creation requires energy; and if energy already existed, matter also potentially existed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
26-03-2016, 05:49 PM
(26-03-2016 05:46 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I stated that I can prove the necessity of a First Cause.

Not so fast, COTW! Before you can do that, you need to demonstrate that a cause is required.

Consider, please, that the singularity that expanded at the Big Bang is not nothingness. Before the start of the current universe, was there something else there? Perhaps there has always been some sort of matter-energy stuff, hence no need for a god to create it. At best, a god-like being could only rearrange what was already there. It could not have created energy, as an act of creation requires energy

Oh, I do like that. And so eloquently put. And what superb timing.

Of course, he'll have to break away from acoustic drain to answer but - hey ho.

[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post