Question for atheists...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-03-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Question for atheists...
(26-03-2016 06:56 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  You still do not understand infinity.

Chas, you've already been owned on this subject, bruh. When we got in depth with it, I began to ask you questions you weren't able to answer, and you eventually shut the fuck up about it altogether.

So I don't understand why now, all of the sudden, you are back with the same nonsense. But cool though. If you want to get owned on this subject again, my pleasure Thumbsup

I will give you one last chance to go back wherever you came from and take to heart that infinity is NOT something that can be possessed, OR traversed.

Last chance, catman.

evenheathen Wrote:Read a math book, or at least Google Georg Cantor.

Get a dog, or at least Google David Hilbert.

Mom, I think it's time. This delusional crackpot has nothing to say.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 07:02 PM
(26-03-2016 05:13 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Call of the wild and anyone else interested. I would be willing to bend the boxing ring rules on this occasion to allow a few members to have a discussion with CotW. Not debate, just talk...might be interesting.

This way only a few people can post, and we don't have to deal with all the music, memes...etc.

How about just one, Moms? Small steps, not leaps and bounds Big Grin

Sure, pick someone and ask. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-03-2016, 07:07 PM
(26-03-2016 07:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 05:13 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How about just one, Moms? Small steps, not leaps and bounds Big Grin

Sure, pick someone and ask. Smile

Whoever is willing, I guess Big Grin Be willing, and open minded.
26-03-2016, 07:10 PM
(26-03-2016 07:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 07:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sure, pick someone and ask. Smile

You did not answer my question.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-03-2016, 07:16 PM
(26-03-2016 07:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 07:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sure, pick someone and ask. Smile

Well, some might be willing, even myself.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-03-2016, 07:16 PM
(26-03-2016 06:56 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  You still do not understand infinity.

Chas, you've already been owned on this subject, bruh. When we got in depth with it, I began to ask you questions you weren't able to answer, and you eventually shut the fuck up about it altogether.

So I don't understand why now, all of the sudden, you are back with the same nonsense. But cool though. If you want to get owned on this subject again, my pleasure Thumbsup

I will give you one last chance to go back wherever you came from and take to heart that infinity is NOT something that can be possessed, OR traversed.

Last chance, catman.

You actually believe that?

Quote:
(26-03-2016 06:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Read a math book, or at least Google Georg Cantor.

Get a dog, or at least Google David Hilbert.

You apparently don't understand Hilbert's work. Why am I not surprised? Consider

You are a glaring example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2016, 07:18 PM
(26-03-2016 07:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 07:07 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Whoever is willing, I guess Big Grin Be willing, and open minded.

Well, some might be willing, even myself.

Excellent. Lets begin...tomorrow Smile
26-03-2016, 07:20 PM
(26-03-2016 07:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  You apparently don't understand Hilbert's work. Why am I not surprised? Consider

Just gone about your business, bruh.

(26-03-2016 07:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  You actually believe that?

Yes
26-03-2016, 07:22 PM
(26-03-2016 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You did not answer my question.

Oh, it wasn't an accident.
26-03-2016, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2016 07:42 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And I am "explaining"
Assertions are not explanations you chuckle fuck.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  to you that however you define anything, if it falls short of "accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior and believing that he died on the cross for your sins"....if it falls short of that, it really doesn't FUCKING matter, it is WRONG.
Well that's just fucking stupid.
The brain is described as :The portion of the central nervous system that is located within the skull. It functions as a primary receiver, organizer, and distributor of information for the body. It has a right half and a left half, each of which is called a hemisphere.
Now given that that's not about Jesus and if, according to your delusions, anything not about Jesus is wrong..where is the brain located CotW? How many hemispheres does it have? Maybe I'm asking the wrong person given you think the brain is made outta fucking cartilage.

Any definition that's not about Jesus is wrong. *snort* That's really the best distraction from the fact you don't know what a word means that you have? Bloody amateur.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You can sit there and play these word games all you want
The fact that you think using a word correctly with an actual understanding of what it means is "a word game" is ...well actually kinda sad. I pity you, having to go through life as semi-sentient potato.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  "Oh, agnostics don't believe in Christ, but they don't disbelieve in Christ either"
Except that that's not what I'm talking about or even what I was gonna say, or would say cause it's wrong. So not only do you not know what the word means you don't even know what the arguments against what you don't know are. You have managed to be wrong multiple times before I've even actually said anything about it.
Poor poor, potato.
Actually lots of agnostics believe in god. Lots of agnostics don't believe in god. Do you know why? Cause agnostic/gnostic is not about what you believe you fucking retard. It's about what you claim to KNOW. Not believe, know. Know. K.N.O.W.

Considering you don't even know what YOU are talking about, maybe don't waste your time trying to act like you know what other people are thinking. Stupid potato.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ...and all of that other kind of nonsense.
Yes, I suppose you would think "using words right" is nonsense.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It still isn't Christianity...either you are FOR Jesus, or against Jesus. No in-betweens.
Actually you are wrong it's actually about Zeus so enjoy your time in Hades shitbag. I. Don't. Share. Your. Delusions. So arguing from them as if they were real means nothing to me I'll just mock you and move on.

(26-03-2016 04:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So, when you take your scrawny ass to hell, you can say "well, at least I was right about the definition of "agnosticism" Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
If there is a hell I'll get to tell you myself as even you're self-aware enough to know that after 5 minutes dealing with your dumb ass Jesus is gonna chuck you into the fire.Laugh out load

Mean while I get to be right about it now. And the 2 dozen other times I explained this to you. So tell me did you think yelling JESUS as much as you could would distract me from the fact your a fucking idiot who can't understand a word even after it's been explained to him 24+ times over several months? 'Cause it didn't you illiterate peasant.Drinking Beverage

You don't have a learning disability, you have a learning inability.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post