Question for the Preachers...Calling on Erxomai

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Question for the Preachers...Calling on Erxomai
(14-02-2012 04:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 09:00 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 06:14 AM)Malleus Wrote:  The fact that I even have such questions means that I lack faith and/or knowledge and that is my fault. God's logic is superior and unless I submit my limited mind to god's greatness I'm not only not worthy to be a priest, but I'm a failed human being. These doubts come from the devil and I don't want to do the devil's deeds do I? My mind and soul are under attack and I am supposed to resist, not indulge in such thoughts.

Yes, Yes and Yes! Different Denominations totally (our shared pasts) but IDENTICAL methods of Indoctrination.

Gods logic above ours (also morals..aka KC) what ever THAT means. If he cant at least DEAL with his creations on their own 'dumbed down' logic/morals...then what good is he as a god?

The way the religious leaders turn your logic ON you. If you are doubting, its the devil in your brain messing you up! "BOO!"

When you have a book that TELLS you to "lean NOT on your own understanding" its a recipe for Mind Control, plain and simple.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

For ALL the reasons you list...is what started eroding my faith in the fairy tale.

D

Ditto and Ditto.

You three are fucking awesome.

That's what she said last night. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-02-2012, 06:04 PM
(14-02-2012 05:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 09:00 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 06:14 AM)Malleus Wrote:  The fact that I even have such questions means that I lack faith and/or knowledge and that is my fault. God's logic is superior and unless I submit my limited mind to god's greatness I'm not only not worthy to be a priest, but I'm a failed human being. These doubts come from the devil and I don't want to do the devil's deeds do I? My mind and soul are under attack and I am supposed to resist, not indulge in such thoughts.

Yes, Yes and Yes! Different Denominations totally (our shared pasts) but IDENTICAL methods of Indoctrination.

Gods logic above ours (also morals..aka KC) what ever THAT means. If he cant at least DEAL with his creations on their own 'dumbed down' logic/morals...then what good is he as a god?

The way the religious leaders turn your logic ON you. If you are doubting, its the devil in your brain messing you up! "BOO!"

When you have a book that TELLS you to "lean NOT on your own understanding" its a recipe for Mind Control, plain and simple.

For ALL the reasons you list...is what started eroding my faith in the fairy tale.

D

Ditto and Ditto.

Which one of you was the "she" last night?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-02-2012, 09:17 PM
(14-02-2012 06:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 05:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 09:00 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Yes, Yes and Yes! Different Denominations totally (our shared pasts) but IDENTICAL methods of Indoctrination.

D

Ditto and Ditto.

Which one of you was the "she" last night?

My lips are sealed.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Very insightful, thank you all very much.

(the training, not the nocturnal activities)

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche