Question for theists: What would make you change your faith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Question for theists: What would make you change your faith?
(25-01-2013 04:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I think it says somewhere in the bibal that christians will be persecuted against (I think specifically in reference to the end times, but half of them believe that anyway it seems).

And I think it also says that "Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess.."

Therefore:
A. If they are persecuted against, half of them will think their end times nonsense is being fulfilled, thus, they're right.

B. The mass of people who believe it must be a sure sign that they have something going right, and that knee bowing crap was on the money. Thus they think they are right.
*Bible.

And the verses in question are Matthew chapter 5 verses 10-12:

Quote:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
and "every knee shall bow is Romans, chapter 14:

Quote: For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
The essential meaning is that no matter what foul deeds the Atheists visit upon us, all will be held to account at their time and those of us who followed the path in life will inherit the kingdom while those who dedicate their lives to trying to stamp us out will eventually prostrate themselves before the Lord before being turned away.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for theists: What would make you change your faith? - AtheismExposed - 25-01-2013 04:50 PM