Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(13-01-2017 12:23 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 12:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are not entitled to anything from me. If you show yourself intelligent and honest and so forth then we'll get along. If not, fuck you. You fall in the latter category. You are not irredeemable - get your shit together and quit whining, I might even re-evaluate you, but moaning that you deserve to be treated better just makes you even more disgusting.

Let us hope Morondog that if we ever encounter higher life forms that they do not share your sentiments. How others treat me I am indifferent about, I act on the behalf of others including you.

Oh goody, now you're some kind of representative of the downtrodden of this forum? Rolleyes You've got a fucken martyr complex. Well the good news is, you really are a hero to those who dare not speak for fear of mockery. The Knight of Flowers, they call you. Did you know that? Facepalm What exactly are you "acting" to achieve? Good job claiming to speak for others though, you most certainly do not speak for me.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-01-2017, 12:48 AM
(13-01-2017 12:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Has the OP been explained yet?

I'll explain it. It's an excuse for CW to moan about how unfair we all are. That's all. There's zero meaning otherwise.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
13-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Yeah CW is a cunt.

We know this.

What we don't know is, WTF was the OP about???

Even the author cannot clarify.

I think that negates any form of respect it feels it deserves.

12 pages and the OP remains a mystery.

Dickens would be ashamed. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
13-01-2017, 12:55 AM
(13-01-2017 12:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What we don't know is, WTF was the OP about???

That's cause it's meaningless waffle designed to be an excuse for whining. He didn't have a purpose for the OP in the first place.

In my *humble* opinion.

Hey CW: check it out, no swear words. Totally civil post. A little belittling I have to admit. But I'm clearly trying to fall into line and do what you and all those other polite people want me to.

Silly fuck. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Right.

From Australia.

Mate. You're a cunt!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-01-2017, 12:58 AM
(13-01-2017 12:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 12:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What we don't know is, WTF was the OP about???

That's cause it's meaningless waffle designed to be an excuse for whining. He didn't have a purpose for the OP in the first place.

In my *humble* opinion.

Hey CW: check it out, no swear words. Totally civil post. A little belittling I have to admit. But I'm clearly trying to fall into line and do what you and all those other polite people want me to.

Silly fuck. Dodgy

I have no time for malarkey.
13-01-2017, 12:58 AM
(13-01-2017 12:58 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I have no time for malarkey.

Wanker.

Banjo.
13-01-2017, 01:17 AM
(13-01-2017 12:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 12:58 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I have no time for malarkey.

Wanker.

chihuahua
13-01-2017, 01:58 AM
(13-01-2017 12:58 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 12:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's cause it's meaningless waffle designed to be an excuse for whining. He didn't have a purpose for the OP in the first place.

In my *humble* opinion.

Silly fuck. Dodgy

I have no time for malarkey.

Yeah you're a real serious guy who has a lot to teach us. Anytime you wanna open up that goldmine that resides in your brain and tell us some of your incredibly wonderful thoughts, do go ahead.

[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
13-01-2017, 02:12 AM
(12-01-2017 10:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I would like to point out that just today I was doing some thinking and I realized that it's hard to argue logically with someone, when that someone has discounted logic from the topic. Reasonable people might not do this in any capacity except within the religious realm. So, it's not that they aren't logical or don't apply logic well, it's that they have discounted logic from the argument, and therefore their lack of applying logic is a direct cause of the attributes they assign to God.

Bottomline, telling these people that they need to get their head checked is just not productive. It doesn't advance a conversation.

Just talking to such people isn't productive. If one answer to everything is god then there is no reason for wasting time with conversation.

Quote:And by the way, the talk is that decent logical theists get respect here: I would say that we chase some theists away because of how we act toward them, which doesn't help them establish respect.

Respect is earned I would say. So if someone barges through the door and start with spouting shit like atheism is religion, we all worship something, first cause or creationism then he gets all respect that he earned. None.

Quote:You are asking people to deal with insults, and the bullying in order to maybe possibly get the respect they deserve.

They do not deserve any respect for simply appearing here, in my opinion at least. And you seem to not notice that not insignificant number of believers is here just to troll.

Quote:I'm not asking that we be their friends, or even that we like them at all, hell, I'm not asking for anything. I'm just pointing out what I have been seeing and making it known that it's not just Vosur that sees a problem with how SOME, I never meant to insinuate ALL, treat the theists that want to engage in open dialogue here.

I see no problem at all. Towards what I deem idiocy I won't be polite.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post