Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 03:33 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
CW.

Kindly explain your OP in plain language.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 10:06 AM
So lying didn't work, pretending to agree with me didn't work, changing your story back and forth didn't work, you saw that your little poor abused martyr that just wants to help me routine wasn't gonna work, pretending to be me didn't work (Gee I wonder if it was the fact you actually had to include content in your posts for that to work) so now your gonan try "it was a trap all along!"? Sure go for it, I can already see it's fooled exactly zero people.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. I've never seen anyone so easily baited.
For me to be baited it would require me to not actively want to verbally cunt punch you on a regular basis. And I do, oh boy do I enjoy showing people your stupidity.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  He who argues with a fool proves there are two.
Are you so stupid because your entire diet consists of fortune cookies?

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Chin up old boy, I told you I haven't the time for banter.
Or getting an education, or forming arguments, or honesty, or actual debate, or holding consistent positions, or basic understanding of English, or rudimentary logic, or admitting your mistakes when they are glaringly obvious, or...

It's funny because you DO seem to have time for trolling, lying, goal post shifting, evasiveness, refusing to address arguments but still making posts, general dishonesty, changing your story over and over and a whole bunch of other stupid shit.

Weird. It's almost like you have all kinds of time you just don't actually have any fuckin' balls. Why...it's almost like you're full of shit. Drinking Beverage

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

I love how videos like this are always included by you in posts where you make yourself look like an idiot. I always get a good chuckle outta your incompetence.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Observation complete.
K cool, so what does your colon look like from the inside? Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-01-2017, 10:21 AM
(14-01-2017 03:23 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Evolution, Whiskey replies to those things which are not worth replying to.
I've replied to every single point you have ever made in a debate with me ...so ya in a way you are right that I always respond to things which are not worth a reply. Drinking Beverage

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  He doesn't focus on any single point,
Oh ya I'm a real asshole for my ability to discuss multiple points in a single post. Rolleyes When you load your posts with so much stupid CW I don't have much of a choice, now do I?

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  when in reality all he is really doing is insulting the parts he doesn't like.
Getting really bored with this particular lie. Anyone can go through our little debate about Catholics and see that I took every single one of your stupid "arguments" and that I countered them with reason, logic, evidence, in-depth explanations, multiple examples, and good comparisons.

They can also see that you ran from just about every single refutation I made, and failed to address just about anything I proved and gave a litany of excuses as to why, excuses that changed with each day.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  How can one have a conversation with someone of such a vulgar predisposition?
Simple, stop being a stupid cunt that refused to actually debate arguments people made. Include some content in your posts that's not fallacious strawmaning, goal post shifting, and outright lying.

It's not a hard concept kid.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Its as if everything from him is some sort of white noise that lacks in coherency.
Projecting much?

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Aside from my attempt at vulgarity.
You have made a lot of attempts at stuff, failed everyone one. Try not lying and actually debating in a debate. Might find not being a stupid cunt helps.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The only thing that even remotely resembles something that could be disputed that I brought up was that Vosur was talking about, what Whiskey called irrelevant. He changed the argument into everything but.
Who are you actually trying to convince cause I know it's not any of us. I went point for point and addressed Vosur. They were relevant points and perfectly on topic.

A person can click back like 2 pages and see that you are lying so why lie? I don't get your need to be this transparently dishonest.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you observe his lengthy posts you can probably pick up on why I call a lot of his 'input' as white noise. This is not an isolated case Evolution.
[Image: Deflector_status_display,_Constitution_class.jpg]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
14-01-2017, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 05:05 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(14-01-2017 03:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  CW.

Big Grin

No.

Well alright, its quite simple really, everyone has their own thing which they excel at. That is what I'm saying in the most basic terms. In less basic terms I am saying that atheists seem to be less inclined to question the government while theists are. This might be because theists answer to something higher than the government IE God. While for atheists there is nothing higher than the government (at least for many of them) for which they answer to.

(14-01-2017 10:06 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So lying didn't work, pretending to agree with me didn't work, changing your story back and forth didn't work, you saw that your little poor abused martyr that just wants to help me routine wasn't gonna work, pretending to be me didn't work (Gee I wonder if it was the fact you actually had to include content in your posts for that to work) so now your gonan try "it was a trap all along!"? Sure go for it, I can already see it's fooled exactly zero people.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. I've never seen anyone so easily baited.
For me to be baited it would require me to not actively want to verbally cunt punch you on a regular basis. And I do, oh boy do I enjoy showing people your stupidity.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  He who argues with a fool proves there are two.
Are you so stupid because your entire diet consists of fortune cookies?

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Chin up old boy, I told you I haven't the time for banter.
Or getting an education, or forming arguments, or honesty, or actual debate, or holding consistent positions, or basic understanding of English, or rudimentary logic, or admitting your mistakes when they are glaringly obvious, or...

It's funny because you DO seem to have time for trolling, lying, goal post shifting, evasiveness, refusing to address arguments but still making posts, general dishonesty, changing your story over and over and a whole bunch of other stupid shit.

Weird. It's almost like you have all kinds of time you just don't actually have any fuckin' balls. Why...it's almost like you're full of shit. Drinking Beverage

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

I love how videos like this are always included by you in posts where you make yourself look like an idiot. I always get a good chuckle outta your incompetence.

(14-01-2017 01:19 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Observation complete.
K cool, so what does your colon look like from the inside? Drinking Beverage

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
14-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Hello Celestial Wonder Smile

(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Big Grin

No.

Well alright, its quite simple really, everyone has their own thing which they excel at. That is what I'm saying in the most basic terms. In less basic terms I am saying that atheists seem to be less inclined to question the government while theists are. This might be because theists answer to something higher than the government IE God. While for atheists there is nothing higher than the government (at least for many of them) for which they answer to.

Hmm.. I for one quite often question, ridicule, make fun of and outright swear at pretty much every thing all sides of my government does and do. So... maybe you're over generalizing a bit?

Okay, so there's a deity that every one (And be extension every thing) answers to.

Do you have any thoughts, ideas, information etc to share about said deity?

Thumbsup

Got'a run. *waves*
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-01-2017, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 05:18 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(14-01-2017 05:07 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hello Celestial Wonder Smile

(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Big Grin

No.

Hmm.. I for one quite often question, ridicule, make fun of and outright swear at pretty much every thing all sides of my government does and do. So... maybe you're over generalizing a bit?

Okay, so there's a deity that every one (And be extension every thing) answers to.

Do you have any thoughts, ideas, information etc to share about said deity?

Thumbsup

Got'a run. *waves*

Peebothuhul you may do all those things and that would be your error, for I suspect that if you do those things you fail to do one thing above all that you should do. Take your government seriously.

I have no thoughts about the deity in question, its just another part of the hierarchical structure that our society forms itself around.

I neither care about either, for I do not believe in either of them, nor do I answer to them.
14-01-2017, 05:26 PM

At least you're a funny little fella.

#sigh
14-01-2017, 06:05 PM
(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  In less basic terms I am saying that atheists seem to be less inclined to question the government while theists are.

And you would be 100% completely wrong. Atheists have been questioning their government since the time of Thomas Paine. A glance at the political section of this forum will show you that the trend is still alive.

(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  This might be because theists answer to something higher than the government IE God.

Of course they do. Drinking Beverage

(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  While for atheists there is nothing higher than the government (at least for many of them) for which they answer to.

Until a god demonstrates their existence, a national government is certainly more powerful than most individuals. Most atheists and theists would agree to that.

It's interesting to note that the religious strictures don't seem to prevent any sinning. And the secular punishments are the only justice, faulty as it is, that we have.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
14-01-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 06:21 PM by Banjo.)
(14-01-2017 04:58 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Big Grin

No.

Well alright, its quite simple really, everyone has their own thing which they excel at. That is what I'm saying in the most basic terms. In less basic terms I am saying that atheists seem to be less inclined to question the government while theists are not.

This might be because theists answer to...................

I agree that each person has their own attributes.

What you say about atheists shows you do not know what an atheist is, nor what atheism is.

First, atheists do not form a group. Such as christians or the members of any other creed. There is no set social agenda for non believers.

As for questioning the government or following an authority figure, I think that is more like a theist. As you say, they answer to a higher authority. Often the human spokesperson for said god.

You have been here for a little while now. Have you not noticed the constant questioning of government, debates regarding ethics and morality etc? It goes on here all the time.

How about this idea. You kick away the notions you had of atheists before you joined. Instead, get to know us.

Indeed, it was your superior attitude from the very beginning that first caught my attention. This is why I've lost patience with people such as Tomato. He's been here for years without ever getting to know us. Years!

You want to be like that?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-01-2017, 07:39 PM
[Image: calm-down-i-got-this_o_169970.jpg]

Please scroll down for the answer.

More

More

A little more

Almost there

Lol kidding, keep scrolling