Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 12:59 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(15-01-2017 09:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  @Vosur: Still happy that CW is being unjustifiably treated badly? After reading his recent responses? Like I said right at the beginning, he's as much of a dickhead as anyone, *as* willing to insult people - just doesn't use swearwords while doing so. Add to that he's a conceited fuck who thinks he knows something special, you can understand why people get irritated right?

A wise man doesn't need the use of swear words to show his disapproval of something or someone. As for me insulting others it is an option of reverse psychology that I am still weighing the options for and against. Perhaps that sort of attitude is the only type of attitude that you and whiskey can comprehend.

It might explain why so many people like Gordon Ramsay, or characters like Gregory House. As though perhaps humans are a bit of masochists psychologically. But who am I to judge what turns other people on.

(15-01-2017 08:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Sorry, am I supposed to be impressed by your ability to predict that I will point out your dishonest and evasive bullshit when you type it? What gave it away genius? Was it my repeated declarations that I would keep doing exactly that when you lie that tipped you off? Drinking Beverage

*Ahem* let's give this a try shall we?

Point out my dishonesty? Evasive? You're the one who can't decide which hole you want to be fucked in, so you choose all the topics available hoping that your opponent will be to disoriented from all the options to properly fuck you in one hole in particular. Which you got fucked hard in, by me, in the other thread. Which I walked out of victoriously.

Of course you would know something about getting fucked, you already said you're an asshole and if you're an asshole then I'm a dick. Sorry that you can't be faithful to that government cock you love to suck so much. You always claim you do something to stand up against the Catholic Church or the Government but you never go into detail into what you're doing. And then you claim me to be evasive?

If I'm evasive at this point its because I stopped trying after my victory. There's no need to go any further with you. I mounted you like the little bitch that you were, lets not pretend it didn't happen.

Quote:What the fuck does that even mean? Negotiations? I was interested in a debate, and kept repeatedly trying to get you to address arguments made, the fact you couldn't bring your balls or your brain to the debate is not my fault you silly cock.

The arguments I didn't reply to were either because they were red herrings or because I didn't disagree with them, hell if you had any more red herrings you could have a fish hatchery and become a millionaire overnight. Some of the arguments that I did agree but still chose to open a dialogue about was because I saw your hypocritical stance.

Compulsory. Pah, if there was a law that made it compulsory for any government worker to come over and fuck your wife, and fucked you in the ass while you watched you'd probably just sit there and pretend that you couldn't do anything because 'it was compulsory'. You have no sense of free will, none at all. Its not 'anarchy' its called having a god damn choice.

Quote:Deesse23 made it abundantly clear, in my opinion, that it's less your beliefs (your stupid stupid beliefs) that are the issue and the fact you can't provide a single scrap of supporting evidence to justify that belief that's the issue. For me, since you keep bringing me up, I could care less about your political beliefs as I already consider you're fucking idiot before I found out you're a lolconspiracy loon so your views don't surprise me in the least. I dislike you because you're a dishonest cowardly piece of shit.

I've read a book, I can give you the ending and I can tell you of everything that's happened in the book, but you won't believe me unless you've read that book for yourself. Therefore I can do nothing but urge you to read it you lazy fuck.

Calling me dishonest is really a reflection of yourself you're trying to cast onto me. I can't help it if every time you try and make an argument red herrings migrate like salmon going back to their breeding grounds. You're also being ad hominem when you say stuff like like by the way, because you're just full of god damn logical fallacies.

Quote:The only time you are wasting is everyone else's as your time doesn't have any value for it to be considered wasted. Sorry you can't find any gullible twats to spread your meme to. So sad.

I'll be really surprised if this works.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 12:31 AM
(16-01-2017 12:28 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 09:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  @Vosur: Still happy that CW is being unjustifiably treated badly? After reading his recent responses? Like I said right at the beginning, he's as much of a dickhead as anyone, *as* willing to insult people - just doesn't use swearwords while doing so. Add to that he's a conceited fuck who thinks he knows something special, you can understand why people get irritated right?

A wise man doesn't need the use of swear words to show his disapproval of something or someone. As for me insulting others it is an option of reverse psychology that I am still weighing the options for and against. Perhaps that sort of attitude is the only type of attitude that you and whiskey can comprehend.

It might explain why so many people like Gordon Ramsay, or characters like Gregory House. As though perhaps humans are a bit of masochists psychologically. But who am I to judge what turns other people on.

Don't give yourself that much credit, wisdom is entirely unnecessary; all one needs is desire and a thesaurus. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-01-2017, 12:52 AM
(16-01-2017 12:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 12:28 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  A wise man doesn't need the use of swear words to show his disapproval of something or someone. As for me insulting others it is an option of reverse psychology that I am still weighing the options for and against. Perhaps that sort of attitude is the only type of attitude that you and whiskey can comprehend.

Don't give yourself that much credit, wisdom is entirely unnecessary; all one needs is desire and a thesaurus. Drinking Beverage

Shush Evolution. We're engaging in a scientific study at this moment.
16-01-2017, 12:59 AM
(16-01-2017 12:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 12:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Don't give yourself that much credit, wisdom is entirely unnecessary; all one needs is desire and a thesaurus. Drinking Beverage

Shush Evolution. We're engaging in a scientific study at this moment.

I'm convinced that you wouldn't know the scientific method even if you saw it, let alone if it was fucking you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2017, 01:09 AM
(16-01-2017 12:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 12:52 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Shush Evolution. We're engaging in a scientific study at this moment.

I'm convinced that you wouldn't know the scientific method even if you saw it, let alone if it was fucking you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Consider

Oh Evolution you flatter me with your imitation of my choice words, keep that up and I just might have to take you out to dinner first.
16-01-2017, 01:15 AM
(16-01-2017 01:09 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 12:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm convinced that you wouldn't know the scientific method even if you saw it, let alone if it was fucking you up the ass bareback and without lubrication. Consider

Oh Evolution you flatter me with your imitation of my choice words, keep that up and I just might have to take you out to dinner first.

Roofie in the punch bowl does not a date make.

16-01-2017, 01:24 AM
(16-01-2017 01:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 01:09 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Oh Evolution you flatter me with your imitation of my choice words, keep that up and I just might have to take you out to dinner first.

Roofie in the punch bowl does not a date make.

You're right, it makes about thirty dates of either gender you prefer.
16-01-2017, 02:54 AM
If your whining doesn't work, drag the thread right down into the mud and make it a straightforward insult exchange, good strategy CW! I thought you were better than that, oh man with a goldmine in his head? You still haven't presented a single golden thought to us despite multiple times of asking.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-01-2017, 03:33 AM
(16-01-2017 02:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  If your whining doesn't work, drag the thread right down into the mud and make it a straightforward insult exchange, good strategy CW! I thought you were better than that, oh man with a goldmine in his head? You still haven't presented a single golden thought to us despite multiple times of asking.

The double standard is in your favor, when you or whiskey may do as I did, you would not speak out against your actions or his, yet you speak out against mine despite the fact that I am merely mirroring your's and whiskey's articulation. The idea came to me when I was watching Star Trek the next Generation which was spurned of me to watch by someone posting a youtube video of Picard telling Wesley to shut up.

While watching it I came across an episode where Wesley goes to take a test to become a starfleet officer in which he confronts someone who bumps into him and starts berating him. He then shows aggression and the person (which turns out to be an alien being) backs off and becomes friendly with him.

Given how little I know of human psychological reactions I have witnessed that some here do take kindly to a calmer more respectable form of conversation while others you and whiskey for example seem to hate that type of conversation.

So you and Whiskey have now become my test subjects to see if you'd respond better to a manner like you and whiskey give.

In other words, if you can't take it without being a little bitch, don't dish it out.
16-01-2017, 03:50 AM
(16-01-2017 03:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  In other words, if you can't take it without being a little bitch, don't dish it out.

That's your golden thought for the day huh? What happened to bitching about being maltreated? Mr "I can't take it without being a little bitch".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post