Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(16-01-2017 03:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  In other words, if you can't take it without being a little bitch, don't dish it out.

Once again, the irony here is palpable.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2017, 04:00 AM
At work.

(16-01-2017 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 03:33 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  In other words, if you can't take it without being a little bitch, don't dish it out.

But not palatable. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-01-2017, 04:00 AM
(16-01-2017 03:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  

That's your golden thought for the day huh? What happened to bitching about being maltreated? Mr "I can't take it without being a little bitch".

We all wish that we could make the other side see things from our point of view. My challenge is not seeing things from yours because I already have, I've been there before, my challenge is to get you to see things from my point of view.

Its impossible to do that when someone is openly showing their mental deficiencies because the government fucked them in the brain so hard its left them craving their master's cock. Fearing to live without it because the cock is all they know, they worship the cock, and the cock can not be wrong. Like a married woman who's husband can't satisfy her yet he goes around sleeping with the neighbor's wife and his boss's wife as well but she's to caught up in her own feminine version of blue balls that she takes this frustration and replicates the dick that is ideal in her vision. Something that can satisfy her.

This is what you call a Fetish.

(16-01-2017 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Really love your double standards don't cha? :T
16-01-2017, 04:12 AM
Hey CW. Do you stream Smallville?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-01-2017, 04:16 AM
(16-01-2017 04:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey CW. Do you stream Smallville?

I am unfamiliar with it, however a google search indicates that it is about superheroes which automatically retracts from the probability of me enjoying it. I like stories more about the average person being able to overcome obstacles in their life. Without anything super about them. However, exceptions to the rule do exist. After all I like Blade, loved Deadpool and was a fan of Doctor Strange.

Why do you ask?
16-01-2017, 04:16 AM
(16-01-2017 04:00 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again, the irony here is palpable.

At what point did WhiskyDebate, Morondog, or myself pretend that your well deserved vitriol was actually the facade for a convoluted social experiment? Which besides being a crock of shit, is also made utterly irrelevant by letting the supposed experimental group in on it. Why do this? Because it's a line of bullshit, a thin attempt at the veneer of respectability, to hide what it really is; you getting butt-hurt and whining how we're all big mean poo-poo heads. Precisely because you're the bitch that cannot simply fight fire with fire, you need an excuse, a pretense, a reason; and you have to make a show of trying to validate it with everyone else. All we need is your posts filled with tripe and your passive-aggressive tone. You on the other hand need to fabricate an excuse (you think the social experiment angle is less embarrassing than you just being snippy back), because you cannot stomach that idea that the vitriol you receive is actually deserved.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2017, 04:18 AM
(16-01-2017 04:00 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 03:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's your golden thought for the day huh? What happened to bitching about being maltreated? Mr "I can't take it without being a little bitch".

We all wish that we could make the other side see things from our point of view. My challenge is not seeing things from yours because I already have, I've been there before, my challenge is to get you to see things from my point of view.

Its impossible to do that when someone is openly showing their mental deficiencies because the government fucked them in the brain so hard its left them craving their master's cock. Fearing to live without it because the cock is all they know, they worship the cock, and the cock can not be wrong. Like a married woman who's husband can't satisfy her yet he goes around sleeping with the neighbor's wife and his boss's wife as well but she's to caught up in her own feminine version of blue balls that she takes this frustration and replicates the dick that is ideal in her vision. Something that can satisfy her.

This is what you call a Fetish.

(16-01-2017 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Once again, the irony here is palpable.

Ah, misogyny too now, you are just a ball of fun. And you're still masturbating to that "you are all government zombies" fantasy, how cute. It's... I mean fuck guy, do you even read the shit you write? Read it again and tell me you sound sane?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Lumi, it's not you? Coming back to troll us with a new username... You're not that sad right? I mean CW's sad enough as it is, but you're the other stupid fuck I can remember playing the government zombies card.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-01-2017, 04:26 AM
(16-01-2017 04:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  Lumi, it's not you? Coming back to troll us with a new username... You're not that sad right? I mean CW's sad enough as it is, but you're the other stupid fuck I can remember playing the government zombies card.

Fuck, be sure not to repeat his name more than necessary, or he'll pull some Bloody-Mary bullshit and show up posting about Peter Molyneux all over again...

16-01-2017, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 04:51 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(16-01-2017 04:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 04:00 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Really love your double standards don't cha? :T

At what point did WhiskyDebate, Morondog, or myself pretend that your well deserved vitriol was actually the facade for a convoluted social experiment? Which besides being a crock of shit, is also made utterly irrelevant by letting the supposed experimental group in on it. Why do this? Because it's a line of bullshit, a thin attempt at the veneer of respectability, to hide what it really is; you getting butt-hurt and whining how we're all big mean poo-poo heads. Precisely because you're the bitch that cannot simply fight fire with fire, you need an excuse, a pretense, a reason; and you have to make a show of trying to validate it with everyone else. All we need is your posts filled with tripe and your passive-aggressive tone. You on the other hand need to fabricate an excuse (you think the social experiment angle is less embarrassing than you just being snippy back), because you cannot stomach that idea that the vitriol you receive is actually deserved.

Actually evolution I have very little confidence that this procedure will work. I don't think I've very good at insulting others with crass language, but you seem to be worse at it than I am.

Also telling a test subject that they're being observed is just as much of a test in and of itself. If the people are aware of their environment, will they act differently or the same?

All data points towards them acting differently than if they were not aware of being observed. Its human behavior of which I am also prone to. So yes I suppose I might be doing a bit of 'covering my own ass'. As I have stated before in this thread, your perception (and others) of me will directly effect your opinion of my argument/view. It is not that I care about what you think of me, but I do care that you are willing to be open towards my views. The difference I suppose is that I know my actions will effect how you and others will perceive me, perhaps that is one of my flaws as it does prevent a sense of being genuine. But it also allows me to be able to analyze my own behavior as well as others.

For example, Whiskey and Morondog obviously don't care what I think about them and therefore aren't trying to prove anything to me. But since I am here to see if it is possible to prove something to all of you, and I understand the relationship between perception and giving someone credibility I try to maintain cordial relations.

I have all the evidence need to prove to someone of all I believe in the realm of conspiracy. However I must first determine whether it is possible that anyone here will be even remotely likely to evaluate their current beliefs. There are some, so my next question is 'what of the others?'

The some that are open to the idea are very few. Limited to what I believe to be three people on this forum.