Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(17-01-2017 12:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Can't possibly take a risk of someone pointing out how fucking dense you are - as Whiskey has done repeatedly and I don't know how he has the patience.
It's really really really easy to do, as he does most of the heavy lifting himself either through personal stupidity or incompetence of a general kind. Drinking Beverage

I know, but like many of his type, he's good at faux civility and pretentious bullshit. Oh, let's not forget he's obviously got a list of fallacy buzzwords that he pops out like "ad hominem" and "strawman" and so forth. What I appreciate about you is that you cut right through all that shit and can line by line call out every single one of his shitty non-responses.

Hey CW are you feeling unwelcome? Are you feeling shouted down? Ganged up on? Humiliated? It's not because we're criticizing what you say remember, it's not because you're a human shit stain who claims for example that you have a literal mine of golden thoughts to share with us and spends most of your time whining, it's because we're a little cliquey clique who only like stuff that the "in" group say, and you are definitely not in the "in" group.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-01-2017, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2017 01:38 AM by Peebothuhul.)
At work.

Since it apparently got lost in the mix.

Happy to be reading your information.

Consider

Thumbsup

No hurries, no worries.
17-01-2017, 01:15 AM
(17-01-2017 12:39 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Why would you bother replying to something that was obviously ad hominem?
Because ad hominem or not, your shit was factual inaccurate, dishonest and frankly fucktarded. Also why are you asking me as if you don't know? You never were able to address the content of my post but you would talk at great length about my language and insults.

Quote:It doesn't progress the discussion in any useful manner.

Are you fuckin' serious right now bruv?

Quote:You weren't exactly correcting my statements..
That is literally the textbook example of what I was doing. I've also been correcting your shit since day one (definition of taxes says hi) and it's been no help getting you to contribute something of worth or merit so your objection is kinda stupidly dishonest.

Quote:correcting them would have been saying that they were ad hominem and advising me against such tactics.
So you could...Ignore it and brainlessly regurgitate them back at me? Lol don't worry kid they are wrong in more than enough ways for me to correct them a lot of different ways.

Quote: It would be the proper thing to do, as the other party should know of their transgression and arguing against a logical fallacy bears no fruit.
That's a waste of time when the person is doing it intentionally to distract from the fact he's so bumblefucking incompetent he can't provide a single example or scrap of evidence for a single one of his claims.

The PROPER thing to do is not be a stupid cunt and actually address people argumes CW. You know while we are on the topic and all.

Quote:You are very perplexing.
Ya it's a real fuckin' mystery why I don't try and explain how a debate works to a person who has repeatedly shown no interest in actually having an honest debate.

Quote:That or I think I've just solved one of the greatest mysteries that has confounded me for years.

There is no way you have spent your entire life till just now not awear you're a stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-01-2017, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2017 02:28 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(17-01-2017 12:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  I know, but like many of his type, he's good at faux civility and pretentious bullshit. Oh, let's not forget he's obviously got a list of fallacy buzzwords that he pops out like "ad hominem" and "strawman" and so forth. What I appreciate about you is that you cut right through all that shit and can line by line call out every single one of his shitty non-responses.

Hey CW are you feeling unwelcome? Are you feeling shouted down? Ganged up on? Humiliated? It's not because we're criticizing what you say remember, it's not because you're a human shit stain who claims for example that you have a literal mine of golden thoughts to share with us and spends most of your time whining, it's because we're a little cliquey clique who only like stuff that the "in" group say, and you are definitely not in the "in" group.

Well at least you're willing to admit it. They do say one of the first steps to getting rid of your problems is talking about it.

(17-01-2017 01:09 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Since it apparently got lost in the mix.

Happy to be reading your information.

Consider

Thumbsup

No hurries, no worries.

Not the purpose of the thread. And based on previous attempts would be futile. I think instead of convincing the unconvinced my time would be better spent if I were to organize those already holding those beliefs. Start a little group if you will it would likely produce more worthwhile results at least.

(17-01-2017 01:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  There is no way you have spent your entire life till just now not awear you're a stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

You seem to have.

[Image: latest?cb=20160411132025]
17-01-2017, 03:39 AM
(17-01-2017 02:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Well at least you're willing to admit it. They do say one of the first steps to getting rid of your problems is talking about it.

Facepalm See, see? This is the shit we deal with every day? Fucking hell you're dense.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-01-2017, 03:41 AM
(16-01-2017 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 05:22 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What you might call a conspiracy theory I call a conspiracy because I am convinced that it is not just a theory any longer but having already physically transpired in reality itself. Therefore to me some are not theories at all but a fact. This you have to understand.

The difference is in our opinions of the matter. Its just like many people feel evolution should not be considered a 'theory' any longer because of the insurmountable amount of proof regarding it.

So your evidence is as strong as that for evolution?

Where's your evidence, shithead OP?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-01-2017, 03:45 AM
At work.

Oh... so your only going to socialize now in this thread?

Thumbsup

See you around.
17-01-2017, 08:00 AM
My two pennies worth, this
forum can be quite combative but only if you go looking for it or start acting like a dick. If I walk into a singles bar and my chat up line to every girl is that this morning I licked my dogs asshole for ten minutes I am unlikely to be successful in getting a date, treat people like idiots by insulting their intelligence with say, any of the 9/11 conspiracies etc you are going to get your ass handed to you.

Moaning about tone and bullying is pointless because you were responsible for the situation arising in the first place, classic example was peaceful heart, nauseatingly cloying and with her agenda so poorly concealed it was insulting to even the most basic intellect (me) she was so transparent she was damn near invisible, Imo she deserved her reception and then some.
For every shitty and combative exchange on TTA there are many more which bear out great friendships compassion humour and camaraderie.
[+] 6 users Like adey67's post
17-01-2017, 10:06 AM
(17-01-2017 08:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My two pennies worth, this
forum can be quite combative but only if you go looking for it or start acting like a dick. If I walk into a singles bar and my chat up line to every girl is that this morning I licked my dogs asshole for ten minutes I am unlikely to be successful in getting a date, treat people like idiots by insulting their intelligence with say, any of the 9/11 conspiracies etc you are going to get your ass handed to you.

Moaning about tone and bullying is pointless because you were responsible for the situation arising in the first place, classic example was peaceful heart, nauseatingly cloying and with her agenda so poorly concealed it was insulting to even the most basic intellect (me) she was so transparent she was damn near invisible, Imo she deserved her reception and then some.
For every shitty and combative exchange on TTA there are many more which bear out great friendships compassion humour and camaraderie.

Hm, all 9.11 conspiracies are an insult to someone's intelligence?

Yeah people used to feel that way about niggers and jews as well. I mean black people. Conspiracy or conspiracy theorist is often used as a derogatory term, except unlike nigger or jews people seem to be able to get away with it.

It is the most classical textbook of you're wrong because you're dumb because I said so. There is no defeating that logical fallacy as it is born from a form of ignorance and that ignorance is entirely willful ignorance.

Have fun leaving fate of the human species in the hands of the most corrupt and apathetic people on the planet. Oh yes countless our descendants will end up living lives of squalor full of suffering as they do now, and when their spirit finally breaks and they lament their lot given to them in life, how you will answer if they blame you for not doing more to help them? How do you answer them now?

The situation in the world at present, should tell you everything you need to know about the far reaching effects of conspiracy and war, and corruption, and if you think for one moment that your society your government is somehow immune to the deepest corruption imaginable to our kind. Then you are fooling yourself.

Corruption is like a see, once it gets a foothold, it takes root and those roots don't stop. Feeding off of humanity like a parasite.

If the Holocaust can happen, and it shows the capability of a government commit such atrocities, if Stalin could do it, if Hitler could do it. If Fascism and Communism weren't enough to stop conspiracies of the darkest kind from happening. You think Democracy or rather... Capitalism can? A system which extols human greed above all else?

So much of the world is Democratic, Mexico with its Drug Cartel, Brazil with its gangs that are armed with military grade weapons, the poor hell that is Africa, Southeast Asia and of course... the middle east, even some places in Europe.

So the ability for corruption is obviously there... and a countries GOP does not determine the amount of corruption. Yes... the United States and the UK are prosperous. And that prosperity comes from the blood of innocents, the profit made from suffering. Because capitalism extols greed.

So capitalism has the corruption, it has the means, the only thing then standing the way is motive, the motive of politicians who already have less than a reputable reputation. So the motive is there as well. So I guess all that is left is, would they go through with it?

Hitler and Stalin did.

Adey. It was only a matter of time.
17-01-2017, 10:25 AM
(17-01-2017 10:06 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Yeah people used to feel that way about niggers and jews as well. I mean black people. Conspiracy or conspiracy theorist is often used as a derogatory term, except unlike nigger or jews people seem to be able to get away with it.

Lovely. Just freaking lovely.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky