Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 06:01 AM by Deesse23.)
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
This is the bomb i was talking about. It is carefully designed and quite elaborately so, that those "few meager" tonnes of volatile fuel can be burned as properly as possible. He has no grasp what it takes to either vaporize a few tons of fuel or even up to 70t/90kl. Thats enourmous. He has no feeling at all about sizes, dimensions, magnitudes, the very first thing you learn to deal with as an engineering student.
The moment i told him about the Hoover Dam and using all its power for (just) 15min should have rang a bell in his head, what enormous energies we are talking about here.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
19-01-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: If Putin proved 9.11 was an inside job.
Nobody has to prove anything on the Internet, just bald assertions will do fine. Some other damn fools will believe, whatever is said.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2017, 04:45 AM
(19-01-2017 04:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  This is the bomb i was talking about. It is carefully designed and quite elaborately so, that those "few meager" tonnes of volatile fuel can be burned as properly as possible. He has no grasp what it takes to either vaporize a few tons of fuel or even up to 70t/90kl. Thats enourmous. He has no feeling at all about sizes, dimensions, magnitudes, the very first thing you learn to deal with as an engineering student.
The moment i told him about the Hoover Dam and using all its power for (just) 15m should have rang a bell in his head, what enormous energies we are talking about here.

Which is why something that supposedly seems so obvious to a grade-schooler, or one who cannot think beyond that level, shouldn't be held above those of trained and qualified experts in their relevant fields of study.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
19-01-2017, 04:55 AM
I take this as tacit admission that your "argument sand evidence as strong as for evolition" werent in fact so strong.

Why actually open up another thread instead of answering the quesions or objections raised in your original thread? Intellectual dishonesty?

What if all the numbers i crunched and physics i showed you are in fact real. What if there wasnt a 9/11 conspiracy, at least not the one you try to sell us? How much of an ass would you feel like? Its because, unless Putin who hasnt said anything yet now about 9/11 and his involvement, the physics that lead your theory ad abssurdum are already there in you rown thread. All you need to do is to open you eyes (and mind).

I said it and say it again:
Its not your fault having been born stupid, but its your fault dying being stupid. There is no shame in saying "i was wrong". Being wrong is what brings us forward in finding out what is right. Please dont let your ego be in the way of that process.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
19-01-2017, 05:25 AM
(19-01-2017 01:30 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  This is just ....idiotic.

QFT

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-01-2017, 05:58 AM
(19-01-2017 02:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What if by some miracle Putin came charging out of Russia riding on a bear and shirtless sporting an ushanka with the sickle and the hammer while the soviet national anthem played in the background as he held multiple pieces of paper and a vhs with all the evidence (including video) and audio (in the form of a record) of everything that led up to 911 proving that it was an inside job. Lets go one step further and just say that this paper was also signed by God, Zeus, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, The Jade Emperor, Buddha, and Khrishna.

I want to know how you would feel about yourself regarding your previous beliefs that you were so smugly sure that 9.11 was not an inside job.

Basically the question is.

How much would you feel like an ass?

If the opposite were true with me, I'd be utterly flabbergasted.

So then.
You're even more fucked up than anyone had imagined.
You're not right in the head, as God Bob says.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-01-2017, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 06:15 AM by Fatbaldhobbit.)
(18-01-2017 10:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 09:50 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You also didn't answer my question about Sandy Hook.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You don't need my input especially on something that was already so obviously answered before you asked the question.

If you didn't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have mentioned it.

What the fuck is the matter with you? You put yourself in a position then whine about it once you are there.

(18-01-2017 10:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What you are looking for is confirmation.

Yes.

Would you rather I assume that you are stupid enough to doubt that the Sandy Hook shooting occurred?

Would you rather I assume that you are one of the vile stains of human excrement that have harassed the parents of the murdered children?

This is how the grown-ups act. We ask questions before making assumptions.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
19-01-2017, 06:53 AM
(19-01-2017 02:43 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What if by some miracle Putin came charging out of Russia riding on a bear and shirtless sporting an ushanka with the sickle and the hammer while the soviet national anthem played in the background as he held multiple pieces of paper and a vhs with all the evidence (including video) and audio (in the form of a record) of everything that led up to 911 proving that it was an inside job. Lets go one step further and just say that this paper was also signed by God, Zeus, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, The Jade Emperor, Buddha, and Khrishna.

I want to know how you would feel about yourself regarding your previous beliefs that you were so smugly sure that 9.11 was not an inside job.

Inside job???

As in - up your ass??????

I doubt there's room, with that big ol' noggin of yours in there.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-01-2017, 07:02 AM

No the question actually is...

Why does this need its own thread?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-01-2017, 07:08 AM
(19-01-2017 07:02 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why does this need its own thread?

Because hopefully we'll forget about the shit-baggery that was the previous thread. It's akin to forum gish-galloping. Just get everyone focused on the brand new thread, and hope people will forget all of the crazy bullshit packed away in the old one. Never dealing with it, never addressing it, never owning up to it; it's a deflection, a dodge, and a whole new line of bullshit all rolled into one.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]