Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(19-01-2017 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 05:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  You and the rest of the 911 idiots are a special kind of stupid.

He's dense alright, but here we run into the paradox that explaining to him how stupid he is doesn't work because he's too stupid to see how fucking stupid he is.

Believe it or not morondog, being here is allowing me to realize more about the human psyche than I ever imagined that I would hope to learn. Every insult you make to me, each and every one of them is like a pathetic attempt to justify your belief in your make believe world.

I'm fully willing to let you live that lie, because there is nothing I can do to prevent you from making your own choice to believe in a fairy tale world.

Its not out of deception upon which you place your faith, its out of your own consent and willingness to believe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Hey CW.

I'm guessing my posts in reply to yourself have been lost in the merge.

So.. how's the information on the 'Non-thermite' coming?

How's your work on the vanishing kerosene coming along?

How's the presentation of actual facts to support your position in general coming along?

Maybe give a short list etc where you put every thing all in one up dated post?

Looking forwards to reading things from you, no hurries. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
20-01-2017, 02:15 AM
(20-01-2017 01:34 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hey CW.

How's the presentation of actual facts to support your position in general coming along?

Peebothuhul the logistics for performing those experiments even on a small scale that would suffice enough to prove my point are currently out of my reach. I am not a rich man by any means.

Further more I believe i've come across a realization. That the suspense of belief is not caused by the deception of the government, rather it is a fault that is self inflicted. I could then perform these experiments and even if my findings were favorable to my cause they would still be rejected out of hand just as you and others have rejected the very valid points I have brought up here.

Its all clear as day, but you'll never see the sky if you're always looking down. And I can not force you or anyone else here to look up. I tried my best, and I failed, I must live with the results of that failure and seek new options to remedy the situation. As 'convincing others' is no longer a viable solution. Perhaps in the future I will try the 'leading others'.
20-01-2017, 03:41 AM
(20-01-2017 12:12 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's dense alright, but here we run into the paradox that explaining to him how stupid he is doesn't work because he's too stupid to see how fucking stupid he is.

Believe it or not morondog, being here is allowing me to realize more about the human psyche than I ever imagined that I would hope to learn. Every insult you make to me, each and every one of them is like a pathetic attempt to justify your belief in your make believe world.

I'm fully willing to let you live that lie, because there is nothing I can do to prevent you from making your own choice to believe in a fairy tale world.

Its not out of deception upon which you place your faith, its out of your own consent and willingness to believe.

Y'all see what I mean?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-01-2017, 03:47 AM
(20-01-2017 02:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Peebothuhul the logistics for performing those experiments even on a small scale that would suffice enough to prove my point are currently out of my reach. I am not a rich man by any means.

Further more I believe i've come across a realization. That the suspense of belief is not caused by the deception of the government, rather it is a fault that is self inflicted. I could then perform these experiments and even if my findings were favorable to my cause they would still be rejected out of hand just as you and others have rejected the very valid points I have brought up here.

Its all clear as day, but you'll never see the sky if you're always looking down. And I can not force you or anyone else here to look up. I tried my best, and I failed, I must live with the results of that failure and seek new options to remedy the situation. As 'convincing others' is no longer a viable solution. Perhaps in the future I will try the 'leading others'.

So now you're saying that that evidence that you claimed was as strong as that for evolution has not been confirmed and will not be confirmed? In other words your confidence in your stupid little conspiracy theory is not backed up by evidence, but by your wishful thinking which you're too lazy to put the test even *yourself*.

Yeah, you really showed us. Dodgy How you fuckers dare to compare yourselves to actual scientists is an insult to anyone who has ever even fucking well lit a bunsen burner. *Anyone* who has touched a fucking periodic table or solved a fucking quadratic equation in first year high school should be insulted by the level of arrogant ignorance shown by you and your fucked in the head friends.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-01-2017, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 04:06 AM by Deesse23.)
(20-01-2017 02:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Noone asked you to actually do experiments!
All you need is a scientific education and the application onto a piece of paper or computer screen. A calculator can be helpful too. In case you are lacking either of them, its not a job killer as long as you still can rely on all the others, only the lack of a scientific education is what could not be replaced.

What do you estimate to be the eta of your calculations, estimations and scientific guesses?

You could educate yourself on flammable fluids and how they evaporate and how they burn, and what it takes to burn 60t of kerosene in an instant by throwing them at a big wall. All you need is time, will and intellect (and the ability to read and comprehend). In the meantime we will be waiting here (for you to back you your claims!). Drinking Beverage

If however you lack the intellect or motivation, lack the money (for an education or books on the topic, not for expensive tests), then you should look for another hobby and should stop making claims you cant support in any way. I know that sounds harsh to you, but thats how it is (you havent talked about your credentials and i respect that you may not want to give away personal infos).

I dont have the education nor the equipment to look for extraterrestiral life. Therefore i am not going to make bald claims, particularly of having evidence myself or being able to scientifically evaluate (most of) the data. I am willing to discuss and speculate witheverybody else on a laymans level, but thats it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
20-01-2017, 04:20 AM
(20-01-2017 12:12 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's dense alright, but here we run into the paradox that explaining to him how stupid he is doesn't work because he's too stupid to see how fucking stupid he is.

Who gave you divine revelation, you sound just like the religious. Morondog is absolutely right to be sceptical with those pitching truth without foundation.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-01-2017, 04:22 AM
(20-01-2017 03:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Peebothuhul the logistics for performing those experiments even on a small scale that would suffice enough to prove my point are currently out of my reach. I am not a rich man by any means.

Noone asked you to actually do experiments!
All you need is a scientific education and the application onto a piece of paper or computer screen. A calculator can be helpful too. In case you are lacking either of them, its not a job killer as long as you still can rely on all the others, only the lack of a scientific education is what could not be replaced.

What do you estimate to be the eta of your calculations, estimations and scientific guesses?

You could educate yourself on flammable fluids and how they evaporate and how they burn, and what it takes to burn 60t of kerosene in an instant by throwing them at a big wall. All you need is time, will and intellect (and the ability to read and comprehend). In the meantime we will be waiting here (for you to back you your claims!). Drinking Beverage

If however you lack the intellect or motivation, lack the money (for an education or books on the topic, not for expensive tests), then you should look for another hobby and should stop making claims you cant support in any way. I know that sounds harsh to you, but thats how it is (you havent talked about your credentials and i respect that you may not want to give away personal infos).

I dont have the education nor the equipment to look for extraterrestiral life. Therefore i am not going to make bald claims, particularly of having evidence myself or being able to scientifically evaluate (most of) the data. I am willing to discuss and speculate witheverybody else on a laymans level, but thats it.

I lack both the motivation and the money, I have given you all the supportive evidence you should need all the evidence one would require if they were an open minded individual not overly affected by the bias of their culture. To say that we are not affected at all by bias would be an erroneous judgment, even I myself am affected by bias. For example, my experience here leads me to the bias that it is not worthwhile to engage in matters of debate. Even the time I'm taking to write this response to you, I am weighing the futility of it.

If there was any evidence at all that you even one of you would be willing to concede your positions if I were to conduct my experiments and do the equations to get the mathematics to support them, that would be sufficient enough motivation for me Deesse.

But not a single one among you has not even for a moment here, entertained the idea that you might be wrong. I even made a thread for which to entertain such ideas, and I entertained the idea that I might be wrong.

That thread was viewed with disdain, mockery, and eventually wasn't even considered important enough to be its own thread.

There is a time Deesse that if we see that others are not even willing to entertain an idea that they are then not looking for evidence but affirmation of their own preconceived beliefs.

(20-01-2017 04:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Who gave you divine revelation, you sound just like the religious. Morondog is absolutely right to be sceptical with those pitching truth without foundation.

If that is what you choose to believe. Then so be it.
20-01-2017, 04:26 AM
(20-01-2017 12:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are a morally bankrupt moron. I actually knew someone on one of those flights, SO FUCK YOU, YOU CRETIN.

Really, fuck off and die.

If I knew someone who was murdered and their death helped capitulate two states to go to war. I'd be very concerned if someone said that their murderer was the man who cast the blame on the accused.

I certainly would not use them as a weapon to use on an internet forum in order to drum up sympathetic support for my argument.

And you call me morally bankrupt...

(19-01-2017 05:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  You and the rest of the 911 idiots are a special kind of stupid.

You think fire didn't collapse WTC7?

Read this and watch the video.

No one said that fire could not cause a building to collapse.

One of the many grievances that we conspiracy theorists have is the manner in which the building fell. Which if you will note, is much different to how this building in Tehran fell. Like an apple to an orange, they are easily distinguishable.

But I highly doubt you're taking that into consideration, I don't like calling others liars. But the likelihood of you actually knowing one of the victims aboard one of the four flights is minute. And if you're fully prepared to lie to try and strengthen your argument by garnering emotional support.

For all that I am, I do not have the capabilities to reverse that way of thinking.

Chas provides you with yet more proof that there were real people in those planes and you have the bare faced gall to try and deflect in that manner, what a disgusting post, you are not only morally bankrupt you are morally reprehensible. Angry
20-01-2017, 04:35 AM
In order to demonstrate further what i mean i will do some more calc for you. No money needed, just "brains".

Its because i am slowly getting pissed too, because i am getting the feeling that i already invested more time in your silly ideas than you actually have and actually are willing to yourself!

Your claim: 60t of kerosene were (nearly) completely burned in an instant during the initial crash and explosion.

For burning fuel there is a term in the business of machinery engineering and experts for engines. Its called "lambda", its the very term your "lambda sensor" is named in the Cat of your car!
It specifies the air-to-fuel ratio (AFR) for a complete and perfect oxidation of your fuel (resulting in extremely low emissions, particularly of carbon oxides...as we all know, right...RIGHT?)

For kerosene the ratio "lambda" is 14 (14.5 actually). To burn 1kg of Kerosene you need 14kg of air. For burning 60t of Kerosene you need ....840t of air. How much is 840t of air?
The density of air is 1.2kg/m^3 (at sea level) -> 840t (840.000kg) = 700.000m^3 x 1.2kg/m^3.
700.000m^3 of air! 1km=1000m -> 1km^3=1.000.000m^3

To burn the 60t of kerosene you need 3/4 cubic kilometer of air.
Are you still willing to claim that during and shortly after the impact of that 767ER all the oxygen of three fucking quarters of a bloody cubic kilometer of air in lower Manhattan was used up to burn the kerosene, and thermite was responsible for the fires in the WTC tower?

Thats fucking engineering. Now, put up or shut up, once and for all!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post