Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(20-01-2017 04:22 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 03:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  If however you lack the intellect or motivation, lack the money (for an education or books on the topic, not for expensive tests), then you should look for another hobby and should stop making claims you cant support in any way.

I lack both the motivation and the money,

I guess then we are done here, and we were done even before you started.
You just admitted that you want to sell us someting (a conspiracy) of which you neither have the money or motivation to get the education necessary to even understand what you are talking about, let alone even convince others.

You are, by definition and by your own admission an intellectually lazy, dishonest snake oil salesman.

I am left only with one question: How does one invest time in some BS activity but admits he lacks the motivation to learn wtf he is doing there?
Isnt that the epitome of idiocy? If it wasnt you, wouldnt you say this guy is an idiot?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
20-01-2017, 05:26 AM
(20-01-2017 03:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:12 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Believe it or not morondog, being here is allowing me to realize more about the human psyche than I ever imagined that I would hope to learn. Every insult you make to me, each and every one of them is like a pathetic attempt to justify your belief in your make believe world.

I'm fully willing to let you live that lie, because there is nothing I can do to prevent you from making your own choice to believe in a fairy tale world.

Its not out of deception upon which you place your faith, its out of your own consent and willingness to believe.

Y'all see what I mean?

You rarely see projection that clearly exemplified

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-01-2017, 06:00 AM
The perfect vindaloo. (Gotta make the thread worth something)

INGREDIENTS
800g pre-cooked lamb meat
2 tablespoons ghee or vegetable oil
2 tablespoons garlic and ginger paste
3 fresh green chillies finely chopped
2 scotch bonnet chillies - finely chopped
1 tablespoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon madras curry powder
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 tablespoons red hot chilli powder (be careful - less might be better)
4 cloves
1 bay leaf
6 green cardamom pods - smashed
2 potatoes - pre-boiled(optional)
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
500ml (2 cups) heated curry sauce
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons chopped coriander
INSTRUCTIONS
Heat the ghee/vegetable oil over medium heat.
Allow to sizzle for about a minute and then add the spicesc. The curry will darken as the turmeric fries away.
Now scoop in the garlic and ginger along with the chopped chillies.
Throw in the potatoes (if using) and the heated curry sauce. Stir to combine while adding the pre-cooked lamb pieces.
Stir in the yogurt one tablespoon at a time followed by the vinegar and tomato paste.
Check for seasoning and then sprinkle with the chopped coriander and season to taste with salt and pepper.

Credits.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Yum, vindaloo is my favourite curry.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-01-2017, 06:07 AM
(20-01-2017 12:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are a morally bankrupt moron. I actually knew someone on one of those flights, SO FUCK YOU, YOU CRETIN.

Really, fuck off and die.

If I knew someone who was murdered and their death helped capitulate two states to go to war. I'd be very concerned if someone said that their murderer was the man who cast the blame on the accused.

I certainly would not use them as a weapon to use on an internet forum in order to drum up sympathetic support for my argument.

And you call me morally bankrupt...

(19-01-2017 05:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  You and the rest of the 911 idiots are a special kind of stupid.

You think fire didn't collapse WTC7?

Read this and watch the video.

No one said that fire could not cause a building to collapse.

One of the many grievances that we conspiracy theorists have is the manner in which the building fell. Which if you will note, is much different to how this building in Tehran fell. Like an apple to an orange, they are easily distinguishable.

But I highly doubt you're taking that into consideration, I don't like calling others liars. But the likelihood of you actually knowing one of the victims aboard one of the four flights is minute. And if you're fully prepared to lie to try and strengthen your argument by garnering emotional support.

For all that I am, I do not have the capabilities to reverse that way of thinking.

"But the likelihood of you actually knowing one of the victims aboard one of the four flights is minute. "

No, it's not minute at all, given that there were hundreds of people on those flights. A lot of people who live in Massachusetts or have ties here knew at least one of the victims--just like we know people who were at the Boston Marathon bombings (can't wait to hear your conspiracy theory on that). I'm only one step removed from four of the 9/11 plane victims; that is, I know one of their friends or family members. One of the victims was the coworker of a longtime friend of mine. (I sat next to that friend on September 12, 2001.)

I'm also a one-step removed from a Sandy Hook parent, having a mutual friend there, too.

Go ahead: call me a liar.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
20-01-2017, 06:12 AM
(20-01-2017 06:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yum, vindaloo is my favourite curry.

You're a fine gentleman. Thumbsup

(20-01-2017 06:07 AM)julep Wrote:  I'm also a one-step removed from a Sandy Hook parent, having a mutual friend there, too.

You're not a liar. Just an American.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-01-2017, 06:21 AM
(20-01-2017 04:22 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I lack both the motivation and the money,

Have you done even the most basic research?

I ask again:

(19-01-2017 09:13 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Can you provide the transcripts for your interview with Wally Miller?

(20-01-2017 04:22 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I have given you all the supportive evidence you should need all the evidence one would require if they were an open minded individual not overly affected by the bias of their culture.

You have provided nothing but long debunked ravings and baseless speculation.

Even worse, your ravings aren't confined to 9/11, you also claim conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook. These incidents aren't even remotely connected and the fact that you envision conspiracies about both indicates a great deal about your mindset.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-01-2017, 07:00 AM
(20-01-2017 06:21 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Even worse, your ravings aren't confined to 9/11, you also claim conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook. These incidents aren't even remotely connected and the fact that you envision conspiracies about both indicates a great deal about your mindset.

i.e. that he'll believe anything as long as the words "government cover up" appear somewhere. I'll bet he's an alien nut too. How about it CW, gonna tell us something interesting about Area 51 now?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-01-2017, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 07:25 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(20-01-2017 04:35 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  In order to demonstrate further what i mean i will do some more calc for you. No money needed, just "brains".

Its because i am slowly getting pissed too, because i am getting the feeling that i already invested more time in your silly ideas than you actually have and actually are willing to yourself!

Your claim: 60t of kerosene were (nearly) completely burned in an instant during the initial crash and explosion.

For burning fuel there is a term in the business of machinery engineering and experts for engines. Its called "lambda", its the very term your "lambda sensor" is named in the Cat of your car!
It specifies the air-to-fuel ratio (AFR) for a complete and perfect oxidation of your fuel (resulting in extremely low emissions, particularly of carbon oxides...as we all know, right...RIGHT?)

For kerosene the ratio "lambda" is 14 (14.5 actually). To burn 1kg of Kerosene you need 14kg of air. For burning 60t of Kerosene you need ....840t of air. How much is 840t of air?
The density of air is 1.2kg/m^3 (at sea level) -> 840t (840.000kg) = 700.000m^3 x 1.2kg/m^3.
700.000m^3 of air! 1km=1000m -> 1km^3=1.000.000m^3

To burn the 60t of kerosene you need 3/4 cubic kilometer of air.
Are you still willing to claim that during and shortly after the impact of that 767ER all the oxygen of three fucking quarters of a bloody cubic kilometer of air in lower Manhattan was used up to burn the kerosene, and thermite was responsible for the fires in the WTC tower?

Thats fucking engineering. Now, put up or shut up, once and for all!

Your math is wrong.

It would be 0.00060353 cubic kilometers or 603,530 cubic meters

To put that into perspective

that would be nearly the amount of a cubic variation of a football field (except with a width of 100 yards as well as a length and height)

the width of the twin towers is about 200 feet each

How big was that explosion?

I believe your error was thinking that a kilometer to meter ratio applied on the cubic level.

At least we have the math now... even if you did yours wrong. A cubic football field. You're welcome Deesse.

4 errors for peebothuhul and 2 very crucial errors for you.

Supplying me with the math, and getting your own calculation wrong. Where are my errors?
20-01-2017, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 07:50 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
Excuse me while I celebrate my victory here.

(20-01-2017 04:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I guess then we are done here, and we were done even before you started.
You just admitted that you want to sell us someting (a conspiracy) of which you neither have the money or motivation to get the education necessary to even understand what you are talking about, let alone even convince others.

You are, by definition and by your own admission an intellectually lazy, dishonest snake oil salesman.

I am left only with one question: How does one invest time in some BS activity but admits he lacks the motivation to learn wtf he is doing there?
Isnt that the epitome of idiocy? If it wasnt you, wouldnt you say this guy is an idiot?

Ironic coming from the person who got their equation wrong.

But you guys have been denying the basic principles of science from the beginning, I don't see anything that would stop you from starting to deny mathematics now as well.

I don't have to worry about that though because I know both of them are on my side.