Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
I was always a bit afraid to try vindaloo at my friend's favorite Indian restaurant near Manchester UK. I don't recall how many heat stars it had next to it, but it seemed like 1 star too far. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 07:53 AM
(20-01-2017 07:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Supplying me with the math, and getting your own calculation wrong. Where are my errors?

You stated that:

(18-01-2017 07:06 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I never said anything about the Pentagon. And I certainly don't think a plane crashed in a cornfield.

This is a wrong. Even the most basic research, ie Wikipedia, reveals that:

Wiki: Flight 93
Quote:Flight 93 fragmented violently upon impact. Most of the aircraft wreckage was found near the impact crater.[89] Investigators found some very light debris including paper and nylon scattered up to eight miles (13 km) from the impact point in New Baltimore, Pennsylvania.[90] Other tiny aircraft fragments were found 1.5 miles (2.4 km) away at Indian Lake, Pennsylvania.[91] All human remains were found within a 70-acre (28 ha) area surrounding the impact point.[91] Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller was involved in the investigation and identification of the remains. In examining the wreckage, the only human body part he could see was part of a backbone.[92] Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total.[93] The rest of the remains were consumed by the impact.[94] Investigators identified four victims by September 22 and eleven by September 24.[95][96] They identified another by September 29.[97] Thirty-four passengers were identified by October 27.[98] All the people on board the flight were identified by December 21. Human remains were so fragmented that investigators could not determine whether any victims were dead before the plane crashed. Death certificates for the 40 victims listed the cause of death as homicide and listed the cause of death for the four hijackers as suicide.[99] The remains and personal effects of the victims were returned to the families.[100] The remains of the hijackers, identified by the process of elimination, were turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as evidence.[101]

I note that the article lists no less than 141 citations.

Have you read the article?

Wally Miller, the Somerset County Coroner, could quite easily verify that the crash occurred. Have you spoken to Mr. Miller? email? phone? letter?

Apparently not.

What about the victims, the 40 passengers/crew?
Can you account for the cellphone calls between the passengers and their families?

Apparently not.

Apparently your idea of research consists of cryptic posts on internet forums then debunked videos.

No actual theories.
No applicable knowledge of any appropriate studies or disciplines.

Just a pile of shit that is insulting to the victims and their families and offensive to anyone with half a brain.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
20-01-2017, 08:15 AM
(20-01-2017 07:53 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Supplying me with the math, and getting your own calculation wrong. Where are my errors?

You stated that:

(18-01-2017 07:06 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  I never said anything about the Pentagon. And I certainly don't think a plane crashed in a cornfield.

Quote:Flight 93 fragmented violently upon impact. Most of the aircraft wreckage was found near the impact crater.[89] Investigators found some very light debris including paper and nylon scattered up to eight miles (13 km) from the impact point in New Baltimore, Pennsylvania.[90] Other tiny aircraft fragments were found 1.5 miles (2.4 km) away at Indian Lake, Pennsylvania.[91] All human remains were found within a 70-acre (28 ha) area surrounding the impact point.[91] Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller was involved in the investigation and identification of the remains. In examining the wreckage, the only human body part he could see was part of a backbone.[92] Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total.[93] The rest of the remains were consumed by the impact.[94] Investigators identified four victims by September 22 and eleven by September 24.[95][96] They identified another by September 29.[97] Thirty-four passengers were identified by October 27.[98] All the people on board the flight were identified by December 21. Human remains were so fragmented that investigators could not determine whether any victims were dead before the plane crashed. Death certificates for the 40 victims listed the cause of death as homicide and listed the cause of death for the four hijackers as suicide.[99] The remains and personal effects of the victims were returned to the families.[100] The remains of the hijackers, identified by the process of elimination, were turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as evidence.[101]

Wally Miller, the Somerset County Coroner, could quite easily verify that the crash occurred. Have you spoken to Mr. Miller? email? phone? letter?

Apparently not.

Can you account for the cellphone calls between the passengers and their families?

Apparently not.

Apparently your idea of research consists of cryptic posts on internet forums then debunked videos.

No actual theories.

Just a pile of shit that is insulting to the victims and their families and offensive to anyone with half a brain.

Having just proven Dessee's errors you now attempt to look past that and claim these things which you aren't even sure of.

There is minimal wreckage at either site, and there is no video evidence of either event happening. There are three frames that the pentagon supplies us which show nothing at all from the three cameras (and probably more) that facility had to offer us.

And for the cornfield there is a huge disturbing lack of evidence for the physical remains of a plane crash.

But then again you guys can't even math properly how should I expect you to do something like evaluating evidence.
20-01-2017, 08:23 AM
the engines of flight 93 buried in quite deep, as did some other heavy components. The displaced dirt settled over the site and covered a lot of the wreckage, so some of those pictures from the air don't look like much.
20-01-2017, 08:26 AM
(20-01-2017 08:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 07:53 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You stated that:

Apparently not.

Apparently not.

No actual theories.

Having just proven Dessee's errors you now attempt to look past that and claim these things which you aren't even sure of.

There is minimal wreckage at either site, and there is no video evidence of either event happening. There are three frames that the pentagon supplies us which show nothing at all from the three cameras (and probably more) that facility had to offer us.

And for the cornfield there is a huge disturbing lack of evidence for the physical remains of a plane crash.

But then again you guys can't even math properly how should I expect you to do something like evaluating evidence.

I wasn't aware ALL of us were doing the math for this, more deflection, besides I'll wait till Deese gets back to us unlike you if he did get it wrong he's honest and I'm willing to bet would admit an error. Even if the equation was wrong it doesn't make your theory correct especially not the distasteful parts, denying human deaths.
20-01-2017, 08:31 AM
(20-01-2017 08:23 AM)skyking Wrote:  the engines of flight 93 buried in quite deep, as did some other heavy components. The displaced dirt settled over the site and covered a lot of the wreckage, so some of those pictures from the air don't look like much.

There's a reason why they don't look like much.
20-01-2017, 08:36 AM
(20-01-2017 08:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 08:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Having just proven Dessee's errors you now attempt to look past that and claim these things which you aren't even sure of.

I wasn't aware ALL of us were doing the math for this, more deflection, besides I'll wait till Deese gets back to us unlike you if he did get it wrong he's honest and I'm willing to bet would admit an error. Even if the equation was wrong it doesn't make your theory correct especially not the distasteful parts, denying human deaths.

The error is there for you to see, all you have to do is punch in 700,000 cubic meters into an online converter to see how many cubic kilometers that would be. It actually does make my theory correct if you know how explosions work and how to measure them.

The size of an explosion is always (unless there is special circumstances) relegated to how much fuel it has. If the explosion is bigger it is because it has more fuel for the fire.

I knew you guys would start denying mathematics too. See Deesse this is why I don't have any motivation.
20-01-2017, 08:38 AM
(20-01-2017 08:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Having just proven Dessee's errors you now attempt to look past that and claim these things which you aren't even sure of.

You have done NOTHING to dispute the official, accepted version.

You ignore my question about the victims.
You ignore my question about the cell phone calls.

You saying "it didn't happen" doesn't mean shit.

(20-01-2017 08:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And for the cornfield there is a huge disturbing lack of evidence for the physical remains of a plane crash.

The experts say otherwise.

Since you couldn't even be bothered to contact the public officials involved, you have no legitimate right to contradict their reports, do you?

(20-01-2017 08:15 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But then again you guys can't even math properly how should I expect you to do something like evaluating evidence.

You have shown nothing.
You have done no research.

The only thing you have proven is the depth of your own delusions.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
20-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Why do posters continue to engage CW? He/she has offered nothing of substance; it's all Alex Jones-type material.

Next up... chemtrails and that the House of Windsor is actually a family of lizard aliens.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
20-01-2017, 08:43 AM
(20-01-2017 08:41 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Why do posters continue to engage CW? He/she has offered nothing of substance; it's all Alex Jones-type material.

Next up... chemtrails and that the House of Windsor is actually a family of lizard aliens.

You do have a point. Thumbsup

It's just hard to let the bullshit go uncontested.