Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(20-01-2017 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:05 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If I knew someone who was murdered and their death helped capitulate two states to go to war. I'd be very concerned if someone said that their murderer was the man who cast the blame on the accused.

I certainly would not use them as a weapon to use on an internet forum in order to drum up sympathetic support for my argument.

And you call me morally bankrupt...

No one said that fire could not cause a building to collapse.

One of the many grievances that we conspiracy theorists have is the manner in which the building fell. Which if you will note, is much different to how this building in Tehran fell. Like an apple to an orange, they are easily distinguishable.

But I highly doubt you're taking that into consideration, I don't like calling others liars. But the likelihood of you actually knowing one of the victims aboard one of the four flights is minute. And if you're fully prepared to lie to try and strengthen your argument by garnering emotional support.

Two peopl on one of those flights were from my home town.
You saying there weren't even people on the planes is ignorant and offensive. Fuck off and die.

Quote:For all that I am, I do not have the capabilities to reverse that way of thinking.

You have no real rational thinking capabilities at all.

Chas, you remember when you met me? A few days after that, I got the opportunity to go to Newtown, Connecticut and I had the chance to go to the site. I didn't get to see anything, but I did get to see and talk to several of the people that were locally affected. I can't imagine that the whole town would be full of actors, as well as all of those people in the surrounding area that I just so happened to know and talk to about the event.

Celestial, have you been to Newtown? Can you explain my experience? How about those that did know what passengers? Were they all actors? Or in league with the government?

I'll see if I can track down pictures of me in Newtown for proof.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 11:50 AM
(20-01-2017 11:46 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  Two peopl on one of those flights were from my home town.
You saying there weren't even people on the planes is ignorant and offensive. Fuck off and die.

Chas, you remember when you met me? A few days after that, I got the opportunity to go to Newtown, Connecticut and I had the chance to go to the site. I didn't get to see anything, but I did get to see and talk to several of the people that were locally affected. I can't imagine that the whole town would be full of actors, as well as all of those people in the surrounding area that I just so happened to know and talk to about the event.

Celestial, have you been to Newtown? Can you explain my experience? How about those that did know what passengers? Were they all actors? Or in league with the government?

You do that but remember the burden of proof is not on you and that whatever you say will make no difference to celestial wanker.
20-01-2017, 12:11 PM
(20-01-2017 11:46 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  Two peopl on one of those flights were from my home town.

I don't think there is any level of "proof" or "evidence" C_W will accept. He'll just claim that he "won" (because he does this every time and why I didn't allow him to just deflect by starting a new thread) for whatever reason satisfies him and do his private happy dance alone in his room. Oh then he'll toss up a pithy youtube video or meme.

If I learn that he's just trolling us for shits and giggles, well then there are consequences for that. His posting history on this forum does give that impression but my look back isn't complete -- yet.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-01-2017, 12:13 PM
(20-01-2017 12:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 11:46 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Chas, you remember when you met me? A few days after that, I got the opportunity to go to Newtown, Connecticut and I had the chance to go to the site. I didn't get to see anything, but I did get to see and talk to several of the people that were locally affected. I can't imagine that the whole town would be full of actors, as well as all of those people in the surrounding area that I just so happened to know and talk to about the event.

I don't think there is any level of "proof" or "evidence" C_W will accept. He'll just claim that he "won" (because he does this every time and why I didn't allow him to just deflect by starting a new thread) for whatever reason satisfies him and do his private happy dance alone in his room. Oh then he'll toss up a pithy youtube video or meme.

If I learn that he's just trolling us for shits and giggles, well then there are consequences for that. His posting history on this forum does give that impression but my look back isn't complete -- yet.

He's a sock Moms, I'm convinced of it.
20-01-2017, 12:28 PM
(20-01-2017 12:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't think there is any level of "proof" or "evidence" C_W will accept. He'll just claim that he "won" (because he does this every time and why I didn't allow him to just deflect by starting a new thread) for whatever reason satisfies him and do his private happy dance alone in his room. Oh then he'll toss up a pithy youtube video or meme.

He's a sock Moms, I'm convinced of it.

I'm not saying he can't be, unless you're saying that he's YOUR cock pimple. Consider

What I am saying is that I haven't found any direct or circumstantial evidence to support that conclusion.

But again if such evidence does show up (because eventually they all make mistakes), the ban hammer would swing.

20-01-2017, 12:35 PM
(20-01-2017 12:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  He's a sock Moms, I'm convinced of it.

I'm not saying he can't be, unless you're saying that he's YOUR cock pimple. Consider

What I am saying is that I haven't found any direct or circumstantial evidence to support that conclusion.

But again if such evidence does show up (because eventually they all make mistakes), the ban hammer would swing.

I cant prove anything Moms and I guess I really respect you for your stance and wouldn't want anything else he's definitely not my cock pimple I wouldn't let that fucker anywhere near my dick, I know its irrational but I just have this feeling that I can't shake that all of this don't add up.
20-01-2017, 12:48 PM
(20-01-2017 12:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not saying he can't be, unless you're saying that he's YOUR cock pimple. Consider

I cant prove anything Moms and I guess I really respect you for your stance and wouldn't want anything else he's definitely not my cock pimple I wouldn't let that fucker anywhere near my dick, I know its irrational but I just have this feeling that I can't shake that all of this don't add up.

I didn't actually think he was your sock puppet, just messing with you. Smile

After a while it's easy to think everyone is a sock of someone else.

There was one person who once PM'd me years ago, completely convinced that the forum team made up sock puppets to keep chew toys for the members. They reasoned there could not be that many dumb people in the world. Granted he was from a part of the world where education was somewhat valued so I could understand the confusion.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-01-2017, 02:15 PM
(20-01-2017 08:49 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 06:07 AM)julep Wrote:  "But the likelihood of you actually knowing one of the victims aboard one of the four flights is minute. "

No, it's not minute at all, given that there were hundreds of people on those flights. A lot of people who live in Massachusetts or have ties here knew at least one of the victims--just like we know people who were at the Boston Marathon bombings (can't wait to hear your conspiracy theory on that). I'm only one step removed from four of the 9/11 plane victims; that is, I know one of their friends or family members. One of the victims was the coworker of a longtime friend of mine. (I sat next to that friend on September 12, 2001.)

I'm also a one-step removed from a Sandy Hook parent, having a mutual friend there, too.

Go ahead: call me a liar.

Knowing someone who knows someone. Classic

Just as classic as someone who gets their conspiracy theories off of the internet.
20-01-2017, 02:17 PM
(20-01-2017 12:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  He's a sock Moms, I'm convinced of it.

The standards for banning someone and the decision to ban someone are entirely your choice. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 04:10 PM
(20-01-2017 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 12:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not saying he can't be, unless you're saying that he's YOUR cock pimple. Consider

The standards for banning someone and the decision to ban someone are entirely your choice. Drinking Beverage

You missed the part where I'm reading through this posts. Duh.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post