Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(21-01-2017 12:33 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I choose to believe the clear and demonstrable evidence. You should try it some time, not that I think you even read my post. Probably got about 3 points in before you realized you couldn't counter anything I said.

Let me punch that into Google translate and convert it from lying asshole: " I can't provide evidence to support my assertion so fuck you think of soemthign yourself."

You have failed to do either.

Every single one of your points from molten "steel" to the idea there was no United 93 crash has been systematically and incontrovertibly been disproven. We refuse to accept your belief because it is as a matter of fact demonstrably wrong.

No, your responsibility was to provide "evidence as good as that of Evolution" to support your theory that "the CIA working with Mossad caused 9/11". You have failed to support your theory with ANY actual evidence let alone of the quality you claimed to have.

I'm not saying it is aluminum I'm just debunking your assertion that it can't be aluminum. You're trying to point out I have a closed mind because I won't entertain that it could be something other than aluminum....yet you claimed as a fact it CAN'T be aluminium. I'm not the close minded one lol.

But I'll tell you why I won't entertain it as molten steel. because the only explanation you have for molten steel is "jews did it". Your explanation requires multiple intelligence agencies, from multiple countries, working together to smuggles tons of explosives, with no leaks, planting explosives right where the knew an airliner hit (which would have had to survive the impact completely unharmed) without anyone noticing, and this theory ignores all the facts that we had advanced warning from multiple countries that a terrorist attack was about to happen.
Whereas mine requires a source of aluminum and enough heat to oxidize some of it and then melt it. Both on site once a plane crashed into the building.

Mine requires materials that are known to be onsite, and temperatures sufficient to melt aluminum which we also had. Yours requires a global conspiracy for which there is no evidence.

Occam's Razor bitch.

Did you now? Cause here is a company that specializes in aluminum oxide which includes melting it down.

What colour is that molten aluminum?

Nope!
"There is no documented evidence of the presence of actually-melted steel at ground zero. The molten material noted in the 9/11 Commission report was "slag," not a molten metal. Most of the reports of "molten steel" found at ground zero were merely references to obviously red-hot solid steel. Even if they actually found "molten" metal, aluminum (which the planes were made out of) melts well under the temperature of jet fuel (pure aluminum melts at 660° C, jet fuel burns around 980° C[23] going up to +2,000 °C[24]). In addition, the mix of jet fuel, plastics, rugs, curtains etc. may burn hot enough to melt aluminum. (This can be demonstrated by placing an empty aluminum soda can on top of an ordinary campfire.)

Additionally, the melting point of steel is within the range of 1425-1540° C,[25] well outside the temperatures recorded at Ground Zero in the weeks following the attacks. What conspiracy theorists fail to note is that steel thermally expands while it remains strong and thus fire rapidly destroys uninsulated steel structures, and steel begins to lose its structural integrity (and red hot steel itself burns in air or in the presence of steam) at well below its melting point, or 700-820° C, well within temperatures recorded at ground zero in the weeks following the attacks). Meanwhile, molten steel is not typically found at the site of buildings that have actually been demolished using "explosives" to sever columns. Also, the first law of thermodynamics prevents even the super hot molten product of thermite charges from remaining molten long after thermite ignition. Therefore, whatever molten materials were observed at ground zero in the weeks following the collapses, that molten material was not originally present and molten at the time of the collapses (it began to melt after the collapses, not before the collapses). "

Took me less than 50 seconds to find a youtube video doing just that. Amature.

One of which doesn't require bending Occam's razor over and fucking it to death..

You are the asshole that said flat out it could not be aluminum. You suck at covering your ass.

Projecting again.

Whisky, dude you are on fire. I'm loving it. So many food comprehensive replies! Learning a lot from you. Thanks bud.

You are welcome Atothetheist what I do is normally a thankless job.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 12:51 AM
(21-01-2017 12:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Aluminum Oxide is a byproduct of thermite you dumb fuck. Its not what they use to build jet planes.

Aluminum oxide is a product of the combustion of any aluminum, you dumb fuck.

What are airliners made of? A lot of aluminum, you dumb fuck.

You don't get aluminum oxide just by melting aluminum.

1 Chemistry error for Chas.
21-01-2017, 12:55 AM
(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Aluminum Oxide is a byproduct of thermite you dumb fuck. Its not what they use to build jet planes.

I never claimed that they built airplanes out of aluminum oxide you dumb fuck. Yes one of the products of thermite is Aluminum Oxide, correct and congratulations on finally figuring out how google works you twat, hyowever their are two rather large problems with your implication.

1.) There is nowhere even close to the amount of aluminum oxide that in the rubble that we should expect to find given the amount of thermite it would take to carry out your hypothesis that thermite brought down the buildings.
"Moreover, the thermite reaction is highly exothermic. Supposed evidence of thermite use is the presence of unreacted thermite in the WTC debris. This, however, comes as close to falsifying the hypothesis of thermite use as one can reasonably get: any place containing significant amounts of elemental aluminum and iron oxide (unreacted thermite), yet not far higher amounts of aluminum oxide and elemental iron (the reaction products), can be safely assumed to be not even close to where a thermite reaction recently occurred. This criticism has been "answered" by claiming that the unreacted "nanothermite" is indeed merely a trace residue. But this would require attaching some 100 metric tons[21] of thermite to the WTC buildings' structure,"

2.) Thermite is not the only way to create Aluminum Oxide, as all it takes is aluminum and an open flame hot enough to start oxidization. The aluminum of the jet, of which there was plenty, would have undergone partial oxidization when exposed to a significantly hot enough source....like say motherfucking jet fuel. That's not even taking into account all the office supplies, computers, and other materials present that are enough, by themselves and without aluminum oxide, which would cause molten aluminum to glow yellow.

Also not taking into account that we don't have to invent a jew conspiracy to make our story work. Go fuck yourself.

(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So if it IS the type of aluminum YOU'RE talking about its thermite!
No, I'm really not you cum gargling piece of shit, I don't need fucking thermite to oxidize aluminum I just need aluminum and jet fuel to get it done.

(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Stop posting victory videos when you are losing a fight you incompetent cunt. I don't need to be reminded of your actions in your last debate.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
21-01-2017, 12:58 AM
(21-01-2017 12:33 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Whisky, dude you are on fire. I'm loving it. So many food comprehensive replies! Learning a lot from you. Thanks bud.

Sad thing is this is all basic Googling and dogged tenacity. Laugh out load

21-01-2017, 01:05 AM
(21-01-2017 12:51 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You don't get aluminum oxide just by melting aluminum.

Goddamnit, are you serious? Chas didn't say you get it from melting Aluminum he said you get it from combusting aluminum. Aluminum exposed to a heat sources oxidizes well before it's melting point. For fuck sake, aluminum oxidizes when exposed to the fucking AIR.

21-01-2017, 01:06 AM
(21-01-2017 12:48 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You are welcome Atothetheist what I do is normally a thankless job.
Pretending like someone was talking to you when they were not just makes you look like a stupid cunt, boy.

21-01-2017, 01:06 AM
(21-01-2017 12:51 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 12:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Aluminum oxide is a product of the combustion of any aluminum, you dumb fuck.

What are airliners made of? A lot of aluminum, you dumb fuck.

You don't get aluminum oxide just by melting aluminum.

Aluminum burns, you dumb fuck. The fires were far hotter than the combustion point of aluminum, you ignorant fuck.

Throw an aluminum can in the backyard barbecue and watch it burn to ash.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 01:36 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(21-01-2017 12:55 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

I never claimed that they built airplanes out of aluminum oxide you dumb fuck. Yes one of the products of thermite is Aluminum Oxide, correct and congratulations on finally figuring out how google works you twat, hyowever their are two rather large problems with your implication.

1.) There is nowhere even close to the amount of aluminum oxide that in the rubble that we should expect to find given the amount of thermite it would take to carry out your hypothesis that thermite brought down the buildings.
"Moreover, the thermite reaction is highly exothermic. Supposed evidence of thermite use is the presence of unreacted thermite in the WTC debris. This, however, comes as close to falsifying the hypothesis of thermite use as one can reasonably get: any place containing significant amounts of elemental aluminum and iron oxide (unreacted thermite), yet not far higher amounts of aluminum oxide and elemental iron (the reaction products), can be safely assumed to be not even close to where a thermite reaction recently occurred. This criticism has been "answered" by claiming that the unreacted "nanothermite" is indeed merely a trace residue. But this would require attaching some 100 metric tons[21] of thermite to the WTC buildings' structure,"

2.) Thermite is not the only way to create Aluminum Oxide, as all it takes is aluminum and an open flame hot enough to start oxidization. The aluminum of the jet, of which there was plenty, would have undergone partial oxidization when exposed to a significantly hot enough source....like say motherfucking jet fuel. That's not even taking into account all the office supplies, computers, and other materials present that are enough, by themselves and without aluminum oxide, which would cause molten aluminum to glow yellow.

Also not taking into account that we don't have to invent a jew conspiracy to make our story work. Go fuck yourself.

(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  So if it IS the type of aluminum YOU'RE talking about its thermite!
No, I'm really not you cum gargling piece of shit, I don't need fucking thermite to oxidize aluminum I just need aluminum and jet fuel to get it done.

(21-01-2017 12:24 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  

Stop posting victory videos when you are losing a fight you incompetent cunt. I don't need to be reminded of your actions in your last debate.

No whiskey. You don't get aluminum oxide just by having a hot fire that's how you get 'molten' aluminum

This is how you get aluminum oxide. From wikipedia.

Production.

Aluminium hydroxide minerals are the main component of bauxite, the principal ore of aluminium. A mixture of the minerals comprise bauxite ore, including gibbsite (Al(OH)3), boehmite (γ-AlO(OH)), and diaspore (α-AlO(OH)), along with impurities of iron oxides and hydroxides, quartz and clay minerals.[14] Bauxites are found in laterites. Bauxite is purified by the Bayer process:
Al2O3 + H2O + NaOH → NaAl(OH)4
Al(OH)3 + NaOH → NaAl(OH)4
Except for SiO2, the other components of bauxite do not dissolve in base. Upon filtering the basic mixture, Fe2O3 is removed. When the Bayer liquor is cooled, Al(OH)3 precipitates, leaving the silicates in solution.
NaAl(OH)4 → NaOH + Al(OH)3
The solid Al(OH)3 Gibbsite is then calcined (heated to over 1100C) to give aluminium oxide:[6]
2 Al(OH)3 → Al2O3 + 3 H2O
The product aluminium oxide tends to be multi-phase, i.e., consisting of several phases of aluminium oxide rather than solely corundum.[10] The production process can therefore be optimized to produce a tailored product. The type of phases present affects, for example, the solubility and pore structure of the aluminium oxide product which, in turn, affects the cost of aluminium production and pollution control.[10]
For its application as an electrical insulator in integrated circuits, where conformal growth of thin film is a prerequisite and the preferred growth mode is atomic layer deposition, Al2O3 films were prepared by the chemical exchange between trimethylaluminum Al(CH3)3 and H2O:[15]
2 Al(CH3)3 + 3 H2O → Al2O3 + 6 CH4
H2O in the above reaction was subsequently replaced by ozone (O3) as the active oxidant and the following reaction took place:[16][17]
2 Al(CH3)3 + O3 → Al2O3 + 3 C2H6
The Al2O3 films prepared using O3 show 10–100 times lower leakage current density compared with those prepared by H2O.
Known as alundum (in fused form) or aloxite[18] in the mining, ceramic, and materials science communities, aluminium oxide finds wide use. Annual world production of aluminium oxide in 2015 was approximately 115 million tonnes, over 90% of which is used in the manufacture of aluminium metal.[6] The major uses of speciality aluminium oxides are in refractories, ceramics, polishing and abrasive applications. Large tonnages of aluminium hydroxide, from which alumina is derived, are used in the manufacture of zeolites, coating titania pigments, and as a fire retardant/smoke suppressant.

3 errors for whiskey.

(21-01-2017 01:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 12:51 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You don't get aluminum oxide just by melting aluminum.

Aluminum burns, you dumb fuck. The fires were far hotter than the combustion point of aluminum, you ignorant fuck.

Throw an aluminum can in the backyard barbecue and watch it burn to ash.

Aluminum ash is not aluminum oxide. I believe what you are referring to is known as Aluminum Powder. Aluminum powder is used to make thermite.

However I am not familiar that you can turn aluminum into an ash. If you get something into a liquid stage then the next logical stage for it to go into is a gaseous stage.

So I'm gonna count this as 2 errors for Chas, unless you can prove me wrong. That molten aluminum goes from a liquid to a solid ash stage.
21-01-2017, 02:37 AM
(20-01-2017 04:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  The standards for banning someone and the decision to ban someone are entirely your choice. Drinking Beverage

You missed the part where I'm reading through this posts. Duh.

Sass + Admin = Sassadmin Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-01-2017, 03:57 AM
Quote:You don't get aluminum oxide just by melting aluminum.

Former blacksmith here.

Chas is correct.

You missed HMS Shefield and the exocet fired by the Super Etendard?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post