Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Questioning The Intangible Versus Questioning the Tangible
(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Same way with the oxidation of aluminum, if melting aluminum made aluminum oxide... well you understand the fallacy behind that.

Straw man. No one here has claimed that.

Quote:If you melt aluminum you get molten aluminum, if you burn aluminum well you might get aluminum oxide (probably not)

All you get is aluminum oxide, that is the result of combustion of aluminum.

Quote:but then its not going to be 'molten' aluminum.

Again with the straw man.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-01-2017, 11:37 PM
(22-01-2017 10:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Anyone here still think that C_W got a raw deal or was otherwise being treated unfairly?

I didn't think so...
Nope. I certainly don't anymore. Dude is being snide. It is what it is now. I've tried to talk to him numerous times and he selects to respond to a post that wasn't directed to him in a rather ingenious way.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
22-01-2017, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2017 11:53 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-01-2017 11:00 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 10:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Anyone here still think that C_W got a raw deal or was otherwise being treated unfairly?

I didn't think so...

Force a fox out of its hole don't cry if you get bitten.

What are you going to do, gum me to death? You got no fucking teeth! Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2017, 11:51 PM
(22-01-2017 11:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

I didn't think so...
Nope. I certainly don't anymore. Dude is being snide. It is what it is now. I've tried to talk to him numerous times and he selects to respond to a post that wasn't directed to him in a rather ingenious way.

He's a fucking cunt.

He'd get his head kicked in in Australia. Smile

It'd be funny actually. Especially at the beach. Doesn't really matter which beach. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-01-2017, 12:00 AM
(22-01-2017 11:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Same way with the oxidation of aluminum, if melting aluminum made aluminum oxide... well you understand the fallacy behind that.

Straw man. No one here has claimed that.

Quote:If you melt aluminum you get molten aluminum, if you burn aluminum well you might get aluminum oxide (probably not)

All you get is aluminum oxide, that is the result of combustion of aluminum.

Quote:but then its not going to be 'molten' aluminum.

Again with the straw man.

don't decry it as a strawman argument when you're the one who was trying to back up what whiskey debates was saying if you don't know what he was saying then its not that what I'm saying is a strawman its that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

(22-01-2017 11:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 11:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Nope. I certainly don't anymore. Dude is being snide. It is what it is now. I've tried to talk to him numerous times and he selects to respond to a post that wasn't directed to him in a rather ingenious way.

He's a fucking cunt.

He'd get his head kicked in in Australia. Smile

It'd be funny actually. Especially at the beach. Doesn't really matter which beach. Big Grin

And now cometh the internet tough guy.

[Image: my-work-here-2n7awy.jpg]
23-01-2017, 12:03 AM
(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You haven't figured out how an explosion works yet sooo...

Dafaq?

You are kidding, right?

A tightly contained exothermic reaction is essentially the definition of an 'explosion' if you must insist I provide you with such a thing.

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you're still on about that then there's not much I can do for ya.

The going about how the thermite is placed is an unnecessary route so long as you can prove that jet fuel couldn't bring down the towers, that the molten steel or aluminum oxide isn't from the plane itself (which we have) so its obviously from a thermitic reaction.

So its not 'how it got there.' it is 'why is it there?'

Dafaq?

So, let me get this straight.

If the towers could not have been brought down by the burning kerosene etc then it MUST have been carefully placed thermite?

Regardless of the fact that YOU have not provided any evidence either FOR the case of thermite or even against all the actual evidence of planes being involved?

(22-01-2017 09:55 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Same way with the oxidation of aluminum, if melting aluminum made aluminum oxide... well you understand the fallacy behind that. If you melt aluminum you get molten aluminum, if you burn aluminum well you might get aluminum oxide (probably not) but then its not going to be 'molten' aluminum.

Facepalm

You do see how your sentence, which is either very carefully or very sloppily constructed, conflates multiple issues, right?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
23-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Oh CW. Nobody cares about you. You've proven you're a fuckwit.

Nothing left to say.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
23-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Oh and I mean by any Aussie beach goer really. Especially surfers and lifeguards.

Banjo.
23-01-2017, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2017 12:48 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(23-01-2017 12:03 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Regardless of the fact that YOU have not provided any evidence either FOR the case of thermite

Well I mean I might not have, but whiskey has. Ergo it does strengthen my argument, significantly actually.

Quote:You do see how your sentence, which is either very carefully or very sloppily constructed, conflates multiple issues, right?

Its the other way around actually you're the one having trouble seeing how what Chas and Rocket are saying is conflating with the basic principles of science.
23-01-2017, 12:41 AM
I think I speak for us all.

Yes!

Banjo.